Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
When they demand registration, surrender or of my firearms. That is when the civil disobedience begins for me.

this
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#3]
The morons who think the hope and change crap is great will never yell uncle as long as the demos keep class warfare going, keep promising to punish the wealthy who had to have cheated and stolen their wealth, and keep alive the entitlement promises.

In other words, lying is the easiest tactic to keep the moronic masses happy. It has been working for many decades and it will continue to work, thus "enough is enough" will never happen to the degree we would like to see.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
nevermind
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Tipping point is $4 a gallon gas.  We were close last year.  Cap and trade will be the final straw.  Americans love their cars and the freedom they bring.  Take that away and.....
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:20:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Not sure what it will take but I know what could help. A charismatic, no non sense speaker/leader to help wake people up. Hitler's charismia negitive 85% of his crazy.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:22:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I dunno.  All you can do is prepare guns, ammo, food, preps.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:36:30 AM EDT
[#8]
When more than just a few are impacted personally.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top