Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that a chin or a ball rest you have on your face?

Quoted:
Most chicks I talk to think its queer looking. I have to agree.  There is a reason is the queer icon on the board.

Oh yeah... and the star trek side burns too.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
It's gay.  And, the more hair they lose (or shave) from the top of their head, the more they grow on their chin.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Smart Ass- Hey, why do you have that hair around your mouth?  When I see that I want to stick my dick in it.

Me- Yeah, I was right.  I figured you for a faggot when I first saw you.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Funny, my wife never had a problem w/ my goatee, either before or since we've been married. But then, I'm not really interested in impressing anyone else.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow you chin hair guys sure get shaken easily. Guess the truth hurts.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They are the menz who like to tickle their womenz

+1
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:01:45 PM EDT
[#7]
www.ragadio.com/oafh/page10.html

Facial Hair Glossary
Jeremiah Ragadio
Vice-President,
The Organization for the Advancement of Facial Hair

beard - the hair grown on a man or a woman's face, especially on his chin and cheeks

French goatee -

goatee - a pointed, trimmed beard on a man or woman's chin. "It looks like the beard of a he-goat."

moustache - facial hair grown above the upper lip, below the nose

mutton chops -

sideburns - whiskers in front of the ears, especially when worn long and when the chin is shaved

soul patch
- also referred to as an "Attilio" by OAFH members, the soul patch is a small patch of facial hair just below the lower lip and above the chin

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Ever see a male peacock? Male lion, a man male ?   Men have this hairy main and some have to cut it off!  Some people feel that a real non PC man should have hair!!

But as you know we have developed razors to a fine degree!  Some just don't belive in shaving and if you live in mosquito land a beard is a must!!

Bob

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:34:39 PM EDT
[#9]
My wife asks me not to shave off all of my facial hair because she says I look entirely too much like my younger brother and it creeps her out.  So, to avoid creepiness, I just have some hair on my chin and my sideburns, but shave off the moustache.

I don't really give a shit what anyone else thinks.  If I wanted someone elses opinion, I'd ask them for it.  I'm feeling a bit surly tonight.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:46:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Most chicks I talk to think its queer looking. I have to agree.  There is a reason is the queer icon on the board.

Oh yeah... and the star trek side burns too.

So , ya an't grow one ...... Huh

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top