BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:11:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought an unregistered M14 rifle with the selector still attached....  [;D]

I slept with a friends wife, though he knew I was going to and that I did, did not bother him
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I have read this post a few time's already, & like many others I am hesitant to reply honestly with the worst thing I ever did. There are so many. I have given this much thought & searched my hart for the answer, & when I found it, I again searched my hart for the courage to tell on myself for the worst.
This is something that I have come to accept about my self, & I hope I don't shock you all, as I would hate to loose friends over what I'm about to admit. Some of you will hate me after I confess, some will respect me, & some will laugh at me. I accept that, & bare my soul to the truth.
Wow,.... this is not easy to admit, & I will tell you now I am not proud in any way for what I have done. It has however changed my life forever.
I can't believe I'm putting this in print for so many eyes to see, but here goes. I will do my best to remain accurate in what I say, & I thank you in advance for not judging me to harshly.
This is what I did. God help me. I was involved in, & had a big hand in a murder. I in fact was the trigger man in essence. The person had done nothing wrong himself, & certainly didn't deserve to be so ruthlessly murdered. He was just in the wrong place at the write time. I think he knew it was coming, but seemed to accept it & he didn't attempt to fight back. He simply looked at me as if it was alright with him & let it happen.
I can't say that I am 100% sorry it happened, but very close to 100%. At the time it was really him or me that would end up dying, & my nature being what it was then, I figure it was better for him to die than for me, & I guess he did to because it wouldn't have ended the same if he had chosen to fight back. He was a much stronger man than myself. Sometimes when I think about it, I cry. What I did was so awful,& so wrong, that I can barely stand myself, & the way I behave. I could give you all a lot of excuses for what I did, but it doesn't matter anymore, & no excuse would release me from the truth of what I have done. I have never been arrested for it, & likely never will. I won't face a death sentence for it, but I'm sure some will eventually be caught, & pay for the crime, I know this to be a fact. I have been convicted in my hart of the crime, & I have repented for it. It will never cost me in the way of punishment because I have repented of it. Many of you know who I murdered, many of you would admit to having had a hand in it to. Many will not acknowledge he ever exsisted. the man I murdered's name is ,... Jesus Christ. The son of the most high God. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:11:08 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like I killed this thread too. HEHEHE HAHAHA HOHOHO!
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I once killed a man in Reno just to watch him die....
View Quote

Me to.. but I did it to get an erection. [:P]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:37:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Pirated software, and then developed a hack for related software so as to greatly enhance the capabilities of the product the software is used to program.  Gave said hack to the entire world.  It's now used routinely.

I've deliberately driven on the wrong side of the road in order to find out what it felt like to be British.   I felt stupid when doing it,  and I have it on good authority that this means I was successful.

I've done 120 MPH in a Toyota Camry on Interstate 95 in broad daylight.

Once I voted for a democrat.

I've attached a pre-ban upper to a post-ban lower, ONCE, in the privacy of my own home, and nobody saw it but me.   I just wanted to see if it was possible, and to remind myself of what a pre-ban assault rifle looks like.

If we were all prosecuted and convicted, and given the max sentence allowed by law, for everything we ever did and never got caught for, we'd all be in prison for life.  

Some of these things I actually did.  Others I just made up and threw in to keep you guessing.

CJ
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Long story but I'll stick to the important stuff.  I worked at a local TV station back in '95. There was a husband and wife couple that I worked with the Husband was a producer and the wife was a reporter (new Mom)..Well the wife was doing a story on one of those Mock Aerial Combat outfits where you take up a couple of old prop trainer/fighter planes and shoot at each other with lasers. Part of the story was that she was to fly and fight in one of the planes. Her instructor pulled a bonehead move and crashed the plane killing them both..They sent her husband out on a news chopper to inspect the crash site...he was coming back to the station just as I was leaving for the day..it was just the two of us in the hall and he collapsed bawling......I walked around him and left...To this day I still don't know what I should have done.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#7]
way to many to count..........
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#8]
If I told all the bad stuff I'd done I might get banned here and arrested.  I'm serious!

I like to think that the things I have done were mistakes of a dumb kid and I have serious regret for them.  Also I like to think I am at least a member of this online community and do not want to be judged by past acts.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:30:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Perhaps I can be forgiven in this case.  You see, the democrat was VERY pro-gun (even liked machineguns) and the Republican was as anti as you can get.

The Democrat didn't have a criminal record.  The Republican did.

So I picked the better candidate, and although it's been a few years,  I seem to recall that he got elected and he actually did a good job.

Yeah, sounds like fiction, don't it?  [lol]

CJ

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:06:44 PM EDT
[#11]
"I shot an arrow into the air, where it fell I know not where" COME ON !!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Also, when I was 30 years old, and was getting divorced, I propsitioned the 18 year old hottie secretary where I was working at the time.  I don't know how bad that really it was?  I figured it was really great, 'cause she said YES!!!!!!
View Quote

I did close to the same thing, except she was 17.

TS
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd tell you my very worst, if it weren't for that danged National Security issue.  

Also, my fellow Illuminatis would get me for it.

[:D]

CJ

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 11:18:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I've done a lot of bad things.  Many of which I can't post here.  My post above is true, but done in a flippant manner.  After some time to think there have been many things I wish I hadn't done.  There are some which I'm glad I did, even though considered wrong.  Anyway, this thread made me think.  And Imbroglio didn't post it... Hmm, How could that happen??

TS
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 11:51:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:09:32 AM EDT
[#18]
I've done a few things I'm not real confident I want to admit. Stupid stuff with stupid people when i was younger.

Almost fooling around with my best friends GF was probably the worst thing I've almost done lately. She was really unhappy with him, and It's to the point now that even her parents think that I'm her BF. But one night we're riding around in my truck and she's saying how she wishes that she could cheat on him and how badly he treats her sometimes. But she kept bringing up the wishing she could cheat thing and i almost leaned over and kissed her, but I guess morals stopped me. I think he got the message shortly afterward. And I still have my two friends.

But only you and The Lord know everything you have done and he is the only one you have to answer to in the end.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:55:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Married my first wife.  She now my ex wife.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:55:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Initiated force when not necessary for the protection of my life.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:29:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:26:37 AM EDT
[#22]
1974.  Walking through the woods with a neighbor kid and his BB gun.  We spy a turtle.  Worked on various spots on his shell for quite some time before penetrating it.  Poor little bastard.  Just plain senseless killing. [:(]  When I go to meet my maker, small birds and animals will be waiting for me...
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:38:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:54:56 AM EDT
[#24]
The worst thing(s) I've ever done (according to my wife):

1.  Forgot our 5th anniversary
2.  Forgot her last birthday
3.  Played hockey last Sunday night when she asked me not to.
4.  Forgot numerous Valentines Days
5.  Forgot numerous Mother's Day
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:56:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If it's rated on guilt factor, most likely my promiscuous behavior as a youth.

Founding member of the FFFF club.
View Quote

El Douche?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:05:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Got Married
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:28:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
1974.  Walking through the woods with a neighbor kid and his BB gun.  We spy a turtle.  Worked on various spots on his shell for quite some time before penetrating it.  Poor little bastard.  Just plain senseless killing. [:(]  When I go to meet my maker, small birds and animals will be waiting for me...
View Quote

I was waiting for someone to mention that...

I think most of us will have a few animals waiting for us, expecting an explanation.
I have one or two such events myself.  But the squirrels I've killed get NO apology.  I hate those furry little rat bastards to no end.

However, I'll go out of my way to help an injured or incapacitated bird or animal, and I've helped turtles cross busy roads, etc.   I've raised baby birds from abandoned nests, including one mourning dove who became the family pet (A very amazing pet, too!  You'd be surprised...) until he decided it was time to find a lady dove and then he left...to return to the same tree he was born in, with a Significant Other, and raised his family in the same tree hes was born in.   Good deeds come back to you!

I think it evens out.  I've done more good than harm, I think.

CJ
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:58:30 PM EDT
[#29]
I got caught chewing gum in class once. I think it was grade 3.

Other than that, I'm pure as the driven snow. [:D]

TT [wave]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:04:46 PM EDT
[#30]
I sold my friend's soul to the devil.

He still doesn't know it's missing.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top