BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:11:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
one .45 caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days concentrated emergency raitons; one drug issue containing: antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair a nylon stockings.

Exactly what I thought when I read the thread title... Great minds think alike.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:35:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

one .45 caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days concentrated emergency raitons; one drug issue containing: antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair a nylon stockings.

Exactly what I thought when I read the thread title... Great minds think alike.

Feller could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:48:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Prophylactics, a can of peaches, 2 pmags,a flashlight, 2 bottles of water, can of freon, air horn, some speaker wire, a pencil, a Christmas ornament,a hustler from 1987,universal remote, 9v batteries, portable dvd player, scotch tape, a 9004 head lamp bulb, guitar picks, shoe polish,a mirror and some rubber gloves.

Stuff you would hate to be without if you had to B.O.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:36:01 AM EDT
[#4]

edit: And Robitussin. You can cure anything with that 'Tussin.

That might be the funniest effing thing I have ever read on this site.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:46:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Of all the things I keep in my trunk, the most used are:

2 camping chairs

jackets/sweaters for self, wife, & the daughter

surplus canteen filled with water (used for field expedient washing and overheated car radiators)

EDIT to ADD: The ideas listed so far are pretty good.  What other usefull (aka non-TEOTWAWKI) items do you guys carry?

I'll re-state:

snack food

bottled water

paper & pencils (pens dry out and burst)

twine for tie-downs

hand cranked flashlight
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:34:33 AM EDT
[#6]
a bottle of chalula hot sauce, honey, excedrin, everclear, M9 bayonet, multitool, parachute star cluster, 2 frag grenades, 1 smoke, 8 M4 magazines, 2 M9 magazines, 3 MREs stripped, 9 bottles of water, 550cord, lighters, fenix ld10, IR strobe, VS17 panel, poncho, PT belt, off bugspray, goggles, PVS14, batteries and a ton of other shit
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top