Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:24:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Next time you pass a cell tower start twitching and go 'Beep Boop'.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:29:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Take the retard level up to the max.  Ie: Bush and Cheney had Haliburton build a time machine and rescued John Wilkes Booth so he could assassinate Kennedy to protect the Roswell aliens and Bigfoot so they could spray chemtrails to reduce sperm mobility in Americans therefore destroying the strength of America in the future so that the New World Order can destroy our society in 2112.

I would fuck with him unmercifully.

hahahahahahaha love it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Friends of friends are always great to have around aren't they? It seems like evry time a "friend of a friend" is added too en event they usually end up with diahrea of the mouth.............never fails!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Pull over and let him out so he doesn't breath the formaldehyde in the glues and carpeting etc. in the vehicle. It is for his own safety.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#5]
If I had the extra money I would buy him a life membership to NRA.  As it is i'm looking for things to sign him up for.  All kinds of news letters and information groups.  Any great ideas?  The more extreme the better.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#6]
OOh and he is a vegan as well.  But you probably could have guessed that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Mercilessly pistol-whip him.

Then ask him "don't you wished you owned a gun now?"
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dear hive,

On the way to the gym today with my crew we were talking about everything that was going wrong and how it may be fixed.  Our new guy piped up with his opinion.  His solution was all the problems would be fixed if people wern't allowed to own guns and the only people who were aloowed to have them were LEO and military.  I really didn't know how to respond and think I said something about the second ammendment.  

A little background on him, he won't microwave his food because the radiation from the machine will cause cancer, he won't wear deodorant because it will alter his hormones and cause cancer and will only ever own a recycled cellphone because they emit less radiation.

Is there any argument that anyone could think of that might get through to him or should I not even try?

signed

stuck wiht a hippie

Don't associate yourself with people like that.  Seriously, just avoid them at all costs. I would have sharply applied the brakes and he would have left the vehicle.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top