Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:14:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Invading Iraq was not only his stupidest.....It's in the top ten stupidest in all of history. WMD........bwhahahahahaha. His poor command of the english language is a close second. His trying to browbeat the American public into agreeing with him is a close third. I don't like liberals but I like a conservative who has proven himself brainless even less. People who follow G Bush=less than sheeple cuz they can't even tell the difference tho they think they can.

WMD's...this is a war against terror and those who sponsor it.

At least you moonbats can change the broken record you spew.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He's still 1000% better than what COULD have been sitting in his chair and don't you forget it.

I'm prepared to grade students on a curve, to some extent.  I'm not prepared to grade presidents the same way.  Being excited about Bush as a conservative president is sort of like being excited about being the tallest midget in the circus.  You're still a midget.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:22:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

With this kind of policy, which country should we invade next?

If you're using this as your logic, the list would be very long!

The nest country we should invade should be Syria or Iran

I agree with that but, don't you think it makes America looks bad when we change our reasons for invading that country instead standing by what we originally said?

With this logic, all you need to do is pick a country in the Middle East and you will meet the same criteria. There seems to be a double standard when we wage war on one country yet, we continue to let the others sponsor terrorism.

We look bad because people who are peacenicks are going out of their ways to make us look bad and making us explain why we are there.  We are not letting people sponser terrorism.  I am sure we have had many special forces cross the boarder into Syria to do a little house clearing.  I am hoping our hardline policy will spill over to Iran.  The EU and UN are making themselves look like a joke.  Iran's nuke facility needs to be hit now.

Explain how America as a country is benefiting?

The country is benefiting because we no longer have to worry about WMD's in the hands of Saddam, we also opened up another front on the war on terrorism.  All of the worlds terrorists are flocking to Iraq.....to be killed by our fine men and women in the US armed forces  We have also showed other countries that we have balls and aren't going to take shit.  As a result Lybia has come forward with their nuke program and have agreed to disasemple it.

Sadly, I think what Saddam did was the only way to keep these people in line...

These people aren't ready for a Democracy yet and no matter how many purple fingers you see, it will only last as long as we are there. As soon as we pull out, it will be back to normal again. With the opposition we are facing at home from our own people and government, it doesn't look like we can keep it up forever...

With this logic, maybe we should wage war on China and every other communist country!

A lot of "leaders" keep their "subjects" in line, in line by the bayonet.  I will be the first to say that Islam is well......in order to not get booted, lets just say Islam isn't the greatest religion.  However many, many Islamic countries are able to be peacefull.  Jordon, Egypt, Quatar, Bahran, and Turkey for example.  All of these countries are able to co-exist without a hardline leader.

The same was said about the Soviet Union.  I remember in the late 80's people were saying "some people weren't ment to be free....those people in the east they can't handle a free market economy."  Boy were they wrong.  Freedom works every time it is tried so long as you can take out those who seek to rule over others.

Please do not take offense to my post and understand that I am stating everything in a respectful manner...

No problem.....takes a lot to offend me.  Discourse attracts me like a moth to a flame.  I love a good arguement.....so long as I win in the end.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Invading Iraq was not only his stupidest.....It's in the top ten stupidest in all of history. WMD........bwhahahahahaha. His poor command of the english language is a close second. His trying to browbeat the American public into agreeing with him is a close third. I don't like liberals but I like a conservative who has proven himself brainless even less. People who follow G Bush=less than sheeple cuz they can't even tell the difference tho they think they can.

WMD's...this is a war against terror and those who sponsor it.

tinypic.com/k2jlav.jpg

At least you moonbats can change the broken record you spew.

Thanks for the pic.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I seem to recall him "urging" the congress to renew the AWB.  Just promising to sign it is completely inexcusable and did nothing but give the gun grabbers "ammunition"...

I am also disappointed he never rescinded his father's idiotic import ban on "assault weapons".

Other than that, if one can get past that, his border policy would suck but he has none.

I do applaud him for his conduct of the war and for telling the UN to piss off when they sided with the ROP'ers and the frogs.  I wish he would finish the job and pull out of it entirely and evict the scumbags from NYC...

I think N. Korea needs its ass whipped badly.  Why is this "not an option"?

EDIT:  if it's because they MIGHT have nukes that's a pretty sad reason.  Following such logic it would follow that from here on out any crackpot in the world that even says he has nukes will suddenly be "off limits" for fear he might use them.  

Then what?  Do we pay them off so they don't use them?

Fuck them... I say we go in fast and hard and shut them down.  God help them if they even tried to nuke us...
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

We look bad because people who are peacenicks are going out of their ways to make us look bad and making us explain why we are there. We are not letting people sponser terrorism. I am sure we have had many special forces cross the boarder into Syria to do a little house clearing.  I am hoping our hardline policy will spill over to Iran. The EU and UN are making themselves look like a joke.  Iran's nuke facility needs to be hit now.

The country is benefiting because we no longer have to worry about WMD's in the hands of Saddam, we also opened up another front on the war on terrorism.  All of the worlds terrorists are flocking to Iraq.....to be killed by our fine men and women in the US armed forces  We have also showed other countries that we have balls and aren't going to take shit.  As a result Lybia has come forward with their nuke program and have agreed to disasemple it.

A lot of "leaders" keep their "subjects" in line, in line by the bayonet.  I will be the first to say that Islam is well......in order to not get booted, lets just say Islam isn't the greatest religion.  However many, many Islamic countries are able to be peacefull.  Jordon, Egypt, Quatar, Bahran, and Turkey for example.  All of these countries are able to co-exist without a hardline leader.

The same was said about the Soviet Union.  I remember in the late 80's people were saying "some people weren't ment to be free....those people in the east they can't handle a free market economy."  Boy were they wrong.  Freedom works every time it is tried so long as you can take out those who seek to rule over others.

I hope so too but, I don't believe that we could handle a war with Iran anytime soon.

They actually have WMDs and - if the Liberals and the media are shitting on the Iraq effort this much, I don't know how we will pull off a war of a larger scale like this.

I never knew that, thanks!

We can't forget that China is sounding a lot like "Pre-War" Japan - watching all of this and taking notes...

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I think N. Korea needs its ass whipped badly.  Why is this "not an option"?

You might want to let South Korea know. Seoul is well within conventional artillery range, and I suspect that NK would have no qualms about bombarding the unholy hell out of Seoul if need be.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:32:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Hard to think of anything he's done particularly well.

I'd have to say tax cuts or Afghanistan, However he managed to fuck up both of them. His tax cuts were poorly structured and the Afghanistan campaign was cut short and essentially unfinished, and as a result the nation isn't nearly as stable as it could have been.

Both were good ideas poorly executed.

Worst?

I'm tempted to say getting rid of Treasury secretary O'neil for being an honest man, and replacing him with a criminal who doesn't mind "deluding the people" and "pandering to the lowest common denominator"

The various infringements on liberty in the pursuit of security in total.

Spending all the political capital, global goodwill, and momentum the conservative movement had post 9/11 on a poorly executed invasion of Iraq, trading a secular dictatorship for SCIRI, and abandoning our bases in SA to do it.

Borders.

Apparently completely forgetting that Russia and China exist and that they should be a consideration when making policy.

But the number one worst thing president Bush has done is the way he's handled Iran, and the way he's decided to deal with them in future.

He put Amadinajad in power, and we'll suffer to take him out.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#9]

We can't forget that China is sounding a lot like "Pre-War" Japan - watching all of this and taking notes...

Same here not a good feeling.

And its difficult to believe WMD'S are still an issue. I would agree half stepping to the media after nothing much was turned up was a mistake. But you must remember the WMD controversy was going on WELL before President Bush took office. The attacks on 9/11 broke the camels back . IMO that whole region itself was a WMD as a breeding ground for terror .
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Illegal wiretaps will hopefully be his downfall.

NAFTA is pretty insulting.

Lack of a sensible plan for Iraq is pretty bad.

Questionable tactic in Afghanistan supposedly allowing Bin Laden to escape from Tora Bora is a big slap in the face to us armchair commanders.

I cant really think of anything I will remember him for as being positive.

of course you won't you're a 2 post troll
NAFTA is Clinton, at least get your Presidents right
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top