Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I like pineapple upside-down cake.  Uh-oh.
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Well if it was a country music DJ, it probably wasn't @LordTrader. Probably.
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The local Publix grocery store is the lookout place for the swingers parties. Walk around the store with an upside down pineapple in your cart, someone comes around and gives you an address for the local swingers party. You see some very interesting people with the pineapples, few hot looking, many Wal-Mart types. No thanks
View Quote
I've heard a similar story about melons in the cart at Publix and pink flamingos in the yard. I don't believe any of it, no telling how many melons and pineapples have rotted in my fridge and I never got the first invite.
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 11:44:44 PM EDT
[#4]
What bar was this?  Asking for a friend?

Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:16:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Might be something to it. I was dropping an old manager off in his new, gated neighborhood and he pointed out the house of a couple who had let on that they were swingers to he and his wife. Sure 'nuff, pineapple decor in the yard.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:18:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Reminds me of this local gem I saw today
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:23:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:34:02 AM EDT
[#8]
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Orgy
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:38:23 AM EDT
[#9]
I fucked a midget in a wheelchair on a dare.

It was crazy weird.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:42:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What the fuck
View Quote
Very well said.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 8:40:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What bar was this?  Asking for a friend?

View Quote
Guitars and Cadillacs. We go weekly.  This is the first time we have seen such a thing.

Saddest thing were all the young, pretty girls willing to whore themselves out.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 8:46:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 9:17:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I fucked a midget in a wheelchair on a dare.

It was crazy weird.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 9:27:09 AM EDT
[#14]
And I always thought “pineapple” was a “safe word....”
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The internet says that the pineapple was a symbol of wealth due to the rarity of the fruit and was connected to the royals since Charles II and was considered a symbol of hospitality in the colonies and was placed on doors as such. Who knew our founding fathers were just a bunch of swingers.

The pineapple doesn’t seem a very sexy fruit to me with all the spikes and stuff. It is a more uncomfortable fruit than, say, a pear.
View Quote
Unless you're talking about the Pear Of Anguish

Link Posted: 2/19/2019 9:38:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And my GD education continues. That's one I'd never heard of before.
View Quote
I’m on a cruise board and a similar thread popped up.  Someone was asking why so many couples wear pineapple themed jewelry onboard the ships, especially thiose with nicer state rooms.  They were informed that it was a down low signal for other swingers. It was hilarious.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
On of the more expensive neighborhoods in the area has many houses with pineapple decor in the front yard...not really a secret.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pineapple door knocker as a discrete symbol for swinging has been on ARFCOM before.

I think it dates back all the way to the 70s.
On of the more expensive neighborhoods in the area has many houses with pineapple decor in the front yard...not really a secret.
I moved into a nicer area couple of years back, and I've noticed that there are a lot more Pineapples around here...

Is wife swapping and cuckoldry a rich guy thing?
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why do people give stupid names to shit? If you want someone to make your wife’s pussy look like a punched lasagna just say so.
View Quote
I’m taking “punched lasagna” as my own and not giving you future credit for it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:21:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The local Publix grocery store is the lookout place for the swingers parties. Walk around the store with an upside down pineapple in your cart, someone comes around and gives you an address for the local swingers party. You see some very interesting people with the pineapples, few hot looking, many Wal-Mart types. No thanks
View Quote
Seriously?

I learn weird shit here everyday.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:21:24 PM EDT
[#20]
been to a few of those. First time my wife had 2 guys that didn't include me..I got to watch
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:26:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
been to a few of those. First time my wife had 2 guys that didn't include me..I got to watch
View Quote
That’s sounds pretty gay.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Anyone else remember the classic pineapple door knocker/fire pit thread?
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:33:47 PM EDT
[#23]
hmm...

This makes me wonder why my wife seems to bring home pineapples from the grocery store fairly often.

Either she is completely clueless and really likes pineapple...(most likely)
...or theres something else going on i dont know about.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
hmm...

This makes me wonder why my wife seems to bring home pineapples from the grocery store fairly often.

Either she is completely clueless and really likes pineapple...(most likely)
...or theres something else going on i dont know about.
View Quote
Supposedly eating pineapple makes your gentleman’s relish taste better.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Guitars and Cadillacs. We go weekly.  This is the first time we have seen such a thing.

Saddest thing were all the young, pretty girls willing to whore themselves out.
View Quote
I go there frequently,  gotta keep an eye out.  And you are right,  there's always a weird crowd party when they open.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Well that might explain a few things........

When my wife was pregnant with the first kid, she went through so much pineapple and watermelon I was buying them at Sam's.  We got some strange looks when she got really pregnant looking

Now if everyone knows about this swinger sign it isn't much of a secret, is it?  Around my place I've been told that garden gnomes in the front yard is the signal.  Haven't seen any in my hood though.

Link Posted: 2/19/2019 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#28]
We went to a place somewhere off Cedar Springs, maybe Oaklawn/uptown, north of downtown Dallas with my wife and some friends, I guess close to 20 years ago. Club Jetset I think. We knew what it was going in, didn't do anything. It was more like going to the zoo. There was an older couple there, both dressed in white. The guy had on a white suit, like he was a singer in the Bee Gees. The lady had on a fairly nice, all white dress, white heels, everything covered. They just danced.

Two other couples were partying together. Early 50's, not particularly attractive. The husbands would dance behind their wives on the dance floor and unbutton their tops just enough to rub their old floppy boobs up against the other wife's floppy old boobs as they danced. They were having a good time. Not really my thing, but it was interesting to watch for a bit, drink some Jim Beam, then go home and screw my own wife.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 10:30:43 PM EDT
[#29]
I guess I'm in a safe marriage, since the wife only buys canned pineapple.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 10:31:00 PM EDT
[#30]
swingers?
oh... I thought you wanted to sling

Link Posted: 2/20/2019 2:03:03 AM EDT
[#31]
OP complains the scene was unusual, he & wife unit was confused, people were weird and all that... but stays for 3hrs?
my guess is, he had couldnt seal the deal with the midget dude...
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 2:44:21 AM EDT
[#32]
I have never heard of this.  Arfcom is a bottomless reservoir of knowledge...or something.

I have read that wind chimes on the front porch is a sign for like-minded swappers.  When the wind chimes go up, the party is on.  It's been in a couple novels I read.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 2:45:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
OP complains the scene was unusual, he & wife unit was confused, people were weird and all that... but stays for 3hrs?
View Quote
You noticed that too, eh?
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I am not going to stop dancing just because some horny midget is on the prowl.  We are in our sixties.  We can dance for hours.  We have been known to dance for four hours, but we called it quits at 3 since the crowd was so weird.

Casual sex is entirely unappealing to us.  We enjoy our exclusivity with each other and won’t jeopardize that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top