Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:35:54 AM EDT
[#1]
We don't have any gangs but we have one organized crime syndicate the Mexican cartel apparently they have made arizona the state with the highest amount of kidnappings. I really wish they would release all the local army reserve units including mine and let us just fucking blast them, but alas its unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:36:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Some piece of shit bikers calling themselves the Phantom Lords were lurking around my town last summer. It's an upper-middle class community and they stuck out like sore thumbs, always hanging around the local gas stations and pizza places trying to be real chummy with people. My town came down pretty hard on them, busted a few on gun and drug charges and there hasn't been any sign of them since.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Around here the Italians and Russians keep the black/mexican gangs and crime away...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:38:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Hells Angels
Mongols
Vagos
Peni
NLR
MM
SCVC
SJVC
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Blue Hairs - But they'll be heading back to Michigan in a few weeks.

We get them over in this part of FL too.  We also have Ontario Kings, RV13, and The AARP.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I live in a suburb north of Dallas and the local LEOs tell me that MS13 uses our town as a hide-out for members in Dallas who need to lay low for awhile.Other than that, there appears to be no formal orginization of gangs in my town. What about where you live?

Detroit Police.

An arrested gangbagger asked why is that gang allowed to carry guns?  LOL

Seriously the amount of corruption is staggering and goes all the way up to the mayors office and city council as we have all seen.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#7]
MS13's, and Al Qiada.................

Beat that shit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:46:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I guess we have them here, but they probably mostly stay inside cause of the rain.
Actually most "Gang Members" I've seen here aren't really that impressive. White kids with "206" or "360" tattoo's don't scare me.
And the black or mexican gang members are just pathetic. I think the media gives more credit to gangs as a part of a scare tactic. They're not really that badass. They're mostly faggots.
There aren't any neighborhoods around here I wouldn't walk down. I've walked down shittier streets over seas. But I'm armed in the nicest ones anyway.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#9]
murdah valley crips on the east side of the atl.  ms13, 18th street all over the northeast side of metro atlanta.  i spent time doing surveillance in rural south ga and noted large ms13 and folk nation presence in rural farm towns along i-75.

-frank
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#10]
The thing about gangs that you have to learn is that any shithead sitting bored on his porch can establish a "gang".

All that really matters from there is the members' willingness to commit crimes in furtherance of the gang.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:03:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
None........ Unless you consider the CCCB (Clay county chevy boys) a gang..... Local high school kids with lifted pick-ups and whip antennas waving rebel flags.... Who hang out in the parking lot of the local grocery store on friday & saturday nights.  

edit because I don't want to open mouth & insert foot........

Yeah, we have to watch out for their kind here.  You turn your back for a minute and they are out drinking in a field and hitting on fat, slutty girls

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#12]
AFAIK, there isn't shit for 'gang' activity in my area.  Just a few kids who think their thugs.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#13]
mostly the ultra violent mexican gangs here in north eastern wisconsin, staffed by Illegals....  with a dash of Black Gangs
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:11:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Mara Salvatrucha 13 (MS-13)

SIZE: One of Charlotte's two largest gangs with more than 200 members identified by Charlotte-Mecklenburg police.LOCATION: Mostly live and operate in the Central Avenue, Eastway Drive, South Boulevard areas, but their graffiti has been found scattered throughout the city.

ORIGIN: Believed to be the fastest growing gang on the East Coast, it has operated in Charlotte for at least five years. Experts say MS-13 has significant influence on crime in Virginia, Georgia, Maryland and New York. The gang organized in the mid-1980s in Los Angeles. Salvadorans, most of them former soldiers or guerrillas, formed it to protect themselves from rival Latino gangs. Membership has diversified to include people from Ecuador, Honduras, Mexico and, in smaller numbers, blacks.

STRUCTURE: Loosely organized. Police say leadership changes often. Police say, other than leaders, they do not believe formal ranks exist in the gang.

CRIMES: Considered the most violent gang in Charlotte right now. Police have linked members to five killings since March and at least 10 other violent crimes –– including six homicides –– since December 2000. Victims include a store owner, members and associates of other gangs and MS-13s.

CHARACTERISTICS: Colors are blue and white. Members often wear beaded necklaces in these colors, and clothing and tattoos bearing the number 13. Women are not allowed to join but often associate with the gang. Rivals are Sureno 13, 42nd Street Little Criminals, Asian Boys.

Kings

SIZE: One of Charlotte's two largest gangs, with more than 125 members identified by Charlotte-Mecklenburg police as of December 2002. The actual number of Kings is believed to be about 500. Many don't know each other.

ORIGIN: Started in Charlotte. Members say two gang members from California moved to Charlotte separately, met, and decided to start the Kings about 10 years ago. Most members are black males.

STRUCTURE: Sets mostly represent neighborhoods where members live: Hidden Valley Kings, Cedar Green Kings, Wilmore Kings, Tuckaseegee Kings, Westside Kings.

CRIMES: Members have been known to sell crack cocaine, rob people and businesses, break into homes and steal cars. A 13-year-old King was killed in August 2002 while riding in a stolen car during a drive-by shooting.

CHARACTERISTICS: Many wear plain white T-shirts. Sometimes wear black bandanas. Members memorize gang "prayers" and "knowledge." Leaders are called "Superiors." Associate closely with Queens, a female gang that includes many sisters and girlfriends of Kings.

Crips

SIZE: Police identified 67 members as of December 2002. Believe membership to be among the city's six largest.

LOCATION: Spread throughout Charlotte with a high concentration near Pineville.

ORIGIN: A Los Angeles-based gang. Some members came to Charlotte for criminal opportunities, mostly drug trafficking. Police believe some subgroups here are not connected with the West Coast group.

STRUCTURE: Subgroups, or "sets," often take a surname to identify with the area where they live or conduct criminal activity. Police have identified Asian Crip Boys, Asian Crips, Charlotte Crip Boys, Laos Crips, Laotian Crips, Southside Crips.

CRIMES: Known by police to be involved in auto theft, drug trafficking, gun violations, assaults and larceny from automobiles in Charlotte.

CHARACTERISTICS: Preferred color is blue. Often wear blue bandanas as "flags." Leaders called "OGs" or "Original Gangsters." Called "Crabs" by rival gangs. Consider Bloods their rival. Often will put an "X" on any red clothing they wear as a show of disrespect to Bloods. Will mark through the letter "B" when writing. Consider Kings "cousins" although disputes occur between the two gangs.

NOTORIETY: Snoop Dogg, one of the highest-selling rap artists, became a member of the gang as a teen. He was acquitted of murder in the 1993 death of a rival gang member.

42nd Street Little Criminals (42LC)

SIZE: Police identified 35 members as of December 2002. They believe nearly 100 were active in Charlotte at that point, but many have been deported or incarcerated.LOCATION: Mostly operate along Central Avenue, Eastway Drive, South Boulevard.

ORIGIN: A traditional-style gang believed to be organized on 42nd Street in Los Angeles. Brought to Charlotte by gang members who moved from the West Coast. Also use names 42LC and FSLC.

STRUCTURE: Loosely organized by neighborhood but mostly follow the same leaders.

CRIMES: Police say the gang is involved in auto theft, drug trafficking, gambling, vandalism, intimidation and shootings.

CHARACTERISTICS: Majority of members and associates are Latino. Preferred color is blue. Often wear their heads bald and get them tattooed. Many wear long belts that hang to their knee. Consider MS-13 rivals.

Sureno 13

SIZE: Police had identified 26 members as of December 2002. Some officers believe about 50 live here.

LOCATION: Live and operate mostly in the Eastway Drive, Central Avenue, and South Boulevard areas.

ORIGIN: Began in southern California. Membership is predominantly Latino, including many Hondurans and Salvadorans. Also known as SUR 13, or SUR Trece.

STRUCTURE: Organized into small groups but operate under the same leadership.

CRIMES: Police say the gang is involved in robbery, theft, drug sales and petty crime.

CHARACTERISTICS: Colors are blue and white. Some wear blue bandana or long blue belts that hang to their knee. They associate with Brown Pride members and some Crip gangs. Consider MS-13 rivals.

Bloods

SIZE: Though few members have been officially identified, police believe membership ranks among the six largest in Charlotte.

LOCATION: North Charlotte, Beatties Ford Road, Oaklawn areas.

ORIGIN: South Central Los Angeles-based.

STRUCTURE: Nationwide, hundreds of sets or individual gangs exist. Here they often take a surname of the area in which they live.

CRIMES: Crack cocaine trade and homicide. Last year, a Blood shot a King gang member in the leg after the King pulled a red bandana from the Blood's pocket and stomped on it.

CHARACTERISTICS: Preferred color is red. Called "Slobs" by rival gangs. Consider Crips rivals.

NOTORIETY: Los Angeles police say Marion "Suge" Knight, who heads the rap label Death Row Records, has ties to the Bloods.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:13:30 AM EDT
[#15]
I know the Latin Kings have a presence in my area...other then that I'm not sure
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#16]
I live in Parker, Colorado.

Our most vicious gang here are The Soccer Moms.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#17]
18th St. types moved north from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and then kept going north and now they are in Utah and recruiting heavily.  It is kind of like the spread of the West Nile virus or African killer bees.  For all of you concealed carry permit holders, don't leave home without your heater.  

A friend of mine with a CCW was stopped by a Utah policeman for a traffic violation a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately my friend wasn't actually carrying on that day even though his CCW card was in his wallet.  The policeman chewed him out for NOT carrying.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:47:16 AM EDT
[#18]
My brother was talking to a LEO in Nevada, asked about having an unloaded pistol in the vehicle.  LEO asked why the hell it wasn't loaded!

I have to drive 150 miles to find the nearest gang.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#19]
We've got an offshoot of the notorious Icy Hot Stuntaz that mills about the local Wal-Mart parking lot.  
They don't seem to accomplish much gang-banging, but they sure look tough.  

ETA - Little did I know, we apparently do have some:

http://www.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/article/GANG19_20090218-222025/210264/

Note to self, do not mess with TRG as he has a gang named in his honor.  

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
None........ Unless you consider the CCCB (Clay county chevy boys) a gang..... Local high school kids with lifted pick-ups and whip antennas waving rebel flags.... Who hang out in the parking lot of the local grocery store on friday & saturday nights.  

edit because I don't want to open mouth & insert foot........

Yeah, we have to watch out for their kind here.  You turn your back for a minute and they are out drinking in a field and hitting on fat, slutty girls

Yea...... or speeding around on 4 wheelers and riding horses down the middle of the road! Fucking thugs....... The two local yokels are never around when  you need 'em!

I'm moving......
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Mosty black gangster disciples, vice lords, and latin kings and spin offs bloods crips etc etc.

That sounds pretty much the same as where I grew up in IL.  I don't know what we have in TX.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#22]
In Phoenix Arizona there are more local Chicano gangs and Mexican national gangs than I could list on one page.  Probably some black gangs from California as well, but I don't spend enough time in Phx to know.  Most of them are on the south and west sides.  There are some very bad places to be in those parts of town when the sun goes down.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Gangs?  We have some rowdy coyotes?

here in western  ia we have a bunch of them damn ring tailed black face masked coons terrorizing the fethered friends..
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:20:10 AM EDT
[#24]
"Warriors, come out to playyyyy..........."

Seriously, we have People Nation ( some goofy gang I have never heard of). Folks, Latin Kings, and a few other assorted misfits around where I live

Quoted:
All we have around here is the Warriors, Orphans & Baseball Furies. http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/content/photos/images/photo_030.jpg

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Hmm...I live in a small suburb that is literally 5 minutes from Harvey, Illinois, former home of the cheapest crack cocaine in the United States and the mall that the Blues Brothers drove through.  North of me is Robbins, Illinois, where suburbanites come from all over to go to the projects to get their drugs.  

If there's gangs in my immediate area, I haven't seen them.  But over in the next town east of me, Posen, I've been told you can literally hear the gunfire from Harvey, where there are gangs.

I'm roughly 20 minutes from Chicago.  Take your pick.  The Latin Kings, The Vice Lords, The Two Sixers, and there's tons more.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top