User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Mattel Vertibird. I wish I had one now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSQQo5S5yd0

Yup, they make a mini version now, but comparatively, it's weak.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 2:11:05 AM EDT
[#2]
these
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 2:13:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I had two sweet cap guns that were all metal and looked like 1911s. I found out that every once in a while it shot out little hot parts of the caps as I aimed it at my dad's ass crack that was out in the open and fired. He jumped and yelled pretty loud. I then realized I shouldn't point it at faces for risk of shooting eyes out.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 2:13:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Me and my brothers played a game called "batteries."

We just threw old D and C batteries at eachother.  Quite similar to "dirt clod."
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 2:27:40 AM EDT
[#5]
http://www.timewarptoys.com/tracera.jpg

We got bored, and inventive with one once and upgraded it slightly. You split it apart at the seam with a razorblade, replace the spring with a much stronger one and glue it back together. Although it wont last forever, for a short time you can replace the discs with pennies and drive em about a half inch into sheetrock.

And of course I had my trusty wristrocket and BB gun on hand.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 2:44:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Cherry bombs.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 2:47:26 AM EDT
[#7]

I had one of those as well, with 'magnum' powerbands...Was marketed/manufactured over here by Barnett International as the Black Widow catapult. Used to shoot 3/8" Ball bearings through mine. Think it was called 'HotShot' ammo?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top