Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
when I worked for the Oklahoma dept of tourism I seen this hot drunk bikini wearing chick get arrested by park rangers; in her protest to being arrested and put in the back of the cruiser she shit herself; the rangers drug her back out of the car smearing shit all over her and the seat; they wrapped her in a blanket like a burrito and threw her back in then hauled her to jail.

seen a ugly fucking lesbian working another chick over with a dildo about the size of a Louisville slugger on a picnic table at the same park.

seen all kinds of weird freaky shit customers did in their homes when I was the delivery driver for a ace hardware store.

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm a Correctional Sergeant, you really don't want to know.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aftermath of a car skidding and t-boning an improperly installed guard rail. Overlaps are supposed to go with the flow, like shingles or siding, this one didn't. When they hit it the next joint failed and the loose end went through the passenger door, the passenger, and the driver.

The backseat rider wasn't wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the car. He came apart at the seams. There were lots of small squares of plastic all over the road covering pieces of him up.

Saw a couch fall off a pick up truck and get hit by a semi at interstate speed. Luckily that trucker kept his shit together and got safely slowed and off the road. Everyone was uninjured but that big rig was smashed up pretty good.

In Africa I saw a group of guys walking a baboon on a huge chain. Dog came running out of an alley barking at the baboon. That monkey literally went ape shit on that dog. He was beating it with the chain and ripping limbs and chunks off of it. The guys with it just stood there and watched until the baboon calmed down and they all just strolled off.

Lemme guess, Nigeria.

Nope. Djibouti.

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not at work, but my daughter and I were headed back to Texas from a LA Tech game this past October.  Somewhere near Longview, TX - westbound on I-20, we were in my wifes new 4Runner and had a newish Acura MDX pass us.  I merged left to pass some slower traffic, tucking in about 30-ft behind the MDX.  Suddenly a coyot darts out from the right, I catch a glimps of it as it bolts into the right lane and into the left.  The front corner of the MDX completely removes the head from the coyote and the body rolls - completely disentigrating into many, many pieces.  My daughter was asleep, but missed it.  I was stunned - halfway amazed, halfway shocked.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Kinda the same for me.

Just driving on the interstate (I-40) through Albuquerque, where its 3 lanes and going under an overpass/interchange type area.  Poor dog, starts trying to cross all three lanes.  It stopped in the middle lane and got creamed by the SUV, all about 100 yards in front of me.  I was in the far right lane and saw it.  Some car parts flew off, and the poor dog carcass just slid like a ragdoll.  At least he went quick.  

Nothing from work, thankfully.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 5:38:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I hit a bird with my truck on the way home from work. I thought we had an agreement where they were supposed to get out of the way.

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 5:56:39 PM EDT
[#7]
A friday. About 1545hrs.  Almost time to punch out.  Local tire Co. guy fixing a flat on one of our POST trucks(KW).  He had about 7yrs. experience.  I a hurry to get home. Split rim didn't quite go on straight and he took his hammer and hit it......it popped came back and took his head off right above the eyebrows.  Very clean cut.  The top of his head still had that portion of his brain in it.  He was in his early 30s and had 4 kids.  My balls drew up to my throat and I started vomiting.  I don't know why.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A friday. About 1545hrs.  Almost time to punch out.  Local tire Co. guy fixing a flat on one of our POST trucks(KW).  He had about 7yrs. experience.  I a hurry to get home. Split rim didn't quite go on straight and he took his hammer and hit it......it popped came back and took his head off right above the eyebrows.  Very clean cut.  The top of his head still had that portion of his brain in it.  He was in his early 30s and had 4 kids.  My balls drew up to my throat and I started vomiting.  I don't know why.
Ugh. Don't fuck around with split rims.

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Saw a woman taking a dump behind the dumpster at work one day while taking out the trash

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Saw a man crucified on a wooden cross for possessing magical powers (eastern Africa). In 2012.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Boat accident

I've also seen a body floating in the Chicago river, and someone jump from the Lake shore drive bridge then get picked up by another boat.

This summer I helped two people out who had their battery powered kayak get swamped and overturn.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Kid get shot in the head.
Ok. Some more from my time as a mall ninja.

Native American guy walked in, dropped trou, and took a dump in a planter.
Guy jacking off looking through the window into LA Fitness yoga class. He finished in 30 seconds.
Guy with no legs trying to take his motorized wheelchair up the escalator, and tipping over backwards, with the elevator 10 feet away.
We were always catching people fucking in the parking garages and lots.

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:13:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Privacy laws and all.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#15]
this was this week. You can see where he was sitting. He cut his wrists, was still alive  and screaming  like a banshee. The bastard put up a fight too, he really wanted to die.. This wasn't the worst but the most recent.

[/img]
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:22:11 PM EDT
[#16]

A Russian electronic eavesdropping device.

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#17]
16 years old at my first job.

Hasenours restaurant here in Louisville. Now long closed.

I walked into the back room and saw one of our hot female waitresses getting a train ran on her by 4 of our "porters" African America busboys.

It was insane.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Retired Virginia DOC here.....Hell, I'll put it this way, what I've seen in this thread so far ain't shit.

I always did say us old-time convict guards could make a mint collaborating on a book about all the weird shit we've seen convicts (and some staff) do over the years but I don't think it would be believed.

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
An 1,100 year old human skeleton in a burial with the lower half replaced by the lower half of a seal.

Can you give a reference?  I'd like to read about this and share it with my friends who a forensic anthropologists.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Here is a guy that jumped off an overpass in downtown Atlanta. He was pulled over for having drugs in his vehicle. I have some more graphic pics if desired.

Here is another.....
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Saw a kid get electrocuted, moving a large boat thru the industrial park I worked at. He was told by the by the on the ground, that the wire he was about to touch was a phone line. Nope. Funny thing is, my dad ran the small power company there, and was on his way to tell 'em which wires they could lift. He literally came around the corner, and saw the kid raise the pole up, and get blasted. If he would've waited 15 seconds for my old man to show up, he'd be alive today.

Same industrial park, a few months later. Some big balloon festival is in town, flying over Lake Powell, and the tip of the Grand Canyon. One of the balloOns doesn't quite make it over the mesa they're trying to land on, and crashes in to the side of it. The gondola is hanging, people in it, while the balloon part is being held up by some small bushes it snagged on. Took a while to get 'em out.

We used to get regular fly-bys by the Army's helicopters on the way back from some big training exercise in Utah. Pretty cool to have a bunch of Helos fly over your head, and shake cap off the walls.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Seen a guys head crushed like a grape by a brown bear.  Also watched a kid put a nail through his foot at -60 and had his blood freeze instantly around his boot
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:03:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Aftermath of a car skidding and t-boning an improperly installed guard rail. Overlaps are supposed to go with the flow, like shingles or siding, this one didn't. When they hit it the next joint failed and the loose end went through the passenger door, the passenger, and the driver.

The backseat rider wasn't wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the car. He came apart at the seams. There were lots of small squares of plastic all over the road covering pieces of him up.

Saw a couch fall off a pick up truck and get hit by a semi at interstate speed. Luckily that trucker kept his shit together and got safely slowed and off the road. Everyone was uninjured but that big rig was smashed up pretty good.

In Africa I saw a group of guys walking a baboon on a huge chain. Dog came running out of an alley barking at the baboon. That monkey literally went ape shit on that dog. He was beating it with the chain and ripping limbs and chunks off of it. The guys with it just stood there and watched until the baboon calmed down and they all just strolled off.

Lemme guess, Nigeria.

Nope. Djibouti.

Fuck that, you win.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Hmm.... a piece of someones intestine that looked like it had played host to an alien from Alien.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is this?

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:07:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I saw my boss's daughter stick her hand in a snow cone machine.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2mxj3tc.jpg

That aint shit.   While working as a carpenter, I saw a guy cut off all the fingers on his left hand.  Guy was me  cantfind the good pics though
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:07:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Sure do...
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I work in a railyard, I suppose it could've come from anywhere...

What area of the state u in?

Im on iPhone so kinda hard to see pic good ,but to me it looks like a deer head that's been chewed on a little.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Woman in her 70's.  hadn't been off the bed in a month.  Still breathing but decompensation had started.  Finger fell off when she was moved from the gurney to a bed in the ER.  Maggots in the bedsores etc.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#30]
I was pulling a frame on a wrecked truck (Im a Body Man) and a roof of a mouth with some teeth fell out from between the rear bumper and the bed. Tossed it in the trash and keep on working. The guy that rear-ended the truck was dead so what the hell would calling someone do?
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Sure, you go up in it first when it's all put back together
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:16:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here is a guy that jumped off an overpass in downtown Atlanta. He was pulled over for having drugs in his vehicle. I have some more graphic pics if desired.

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/AtlJake/image_zps56eeab76.jpg

Do it..
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Woman in her 70's.  hadn't been off the bed in a month.  Still breathing but decompensation had started.  Finger fell off when she was moved from the gurney to a bed in the ER.  Maggots in the bedsores etc.

Interesting, how does a body start decomposing before death? Is it like gangreen?

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Sorry!!!

Wrong address
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Saw a guy stick a bic pen two inches into his dick.

I can't believe Iam the first to ask this. Why the hell did he do that?

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Ive seen a turbo let go and embed parts of the cold side into the housing,also i see alot of anatomically incorrect penises drawn on the back of school bus seats.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:24:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS, those things terrify the hell out me luckily ive only heard stories, wedge wheels give me the creeps as well, ive seen videos of the wedges breaking thru a 2x4 like it was nothing
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:39:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Two gay black dudes fucking like bunnies in the back of one of our limousines... As I was in the drivers' seat...

Oh man, I've got some stories from when I owned a limousine service.  The groom going down on the best man on the way to the wedding ranks up there pretty high.  

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:43:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#41]
some guy came in on crutches saying he'd beat my ass
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:51:11 PM EDT
[#42]
That's bizarre, but I have you beat. I worked a 10-50, single auto, paint van that crashed through a picket fence.  Pieces of picket fence were embedded in his van in many places.  I saw holes in the windshield, thought "hmmm, might be some pickets in him."  Sure enough, picket in his face.   Crazy looking stuff.  Ok, we transport code 3 to medical center, this FF was in back with me, I started bilat 14 ga IVs.  I remember looking at that FF and telling him "do this, so that."  He couldn't help but keep looking at the guy's face with the picket sticking out of it.

Quoted:
Firefighter/paramedic here.   I've seen all types of crazy stuff.  Vehicle accidents, meth labs, crazy people,   One of the craziest, stupidest things was a guy that was attempting to cut some tree limbs.  He had an extension ladder up against the tree, the ladder was at full extension. Probably about 20'.  He then attached another ladder to the first ladder by tying the two together.  
He climbed both sets of ladders about 40' in the air.  This alone was pretty good in itself, but he climbed the ladder while wearing an external fixator on his left leg.  He was wearing the fixator from a previous leg injury.  
Well he got to the top of the ladders and went to work cutting limbs with an electric reciprocating saw.  After getting about 2 limbs cut, he and the ladder  fell to the ground.  This resulted in him destroying his left leg once again and also breaking the right leg.  
I'll think of more here in a few, I'm stuck at work, so in between running calls ill check this thread

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:55:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Two gay black dudes fucking like bunnies in the back of one of our limousines... As I was in the drivers' seat...

Oh man, I've got some stories from when I owned a limousine service.  The groom going down on the best man on the way to the wedding ranks up there pretty high.  

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Keep em coming!
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#45]
All I have is a guy getting fired for sexually harassing another guy
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 8:08:38 PM EDT
[#46]
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#47]
A friend of mine crashed his motorcycle on an off-ramp. He hit a cyclone fence at just the right place, where it had been stitched together at a pole.

His motorcycle hit the fence and snapped off one of the poles and went through the fence.

My friend got caught up in the other end of the fence and it whipped him off the bike and onto the broken end of the fence pole, skewering him through the side of his abdomen.

He lived.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 8:24:34 PM EDT
[#48]
I saw two engineers arguing over who knew the value of pi most accurately.  They agreed to settle it by writing the value on separate whiteboards.

Larry knew it to 15 decimal places.  Greg knew it to 40 decimal places.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 8:26:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

You've been drinking again.

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 8:28:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Dayum!!!  

Just a couple of funnies..

Shortly after I began working for fedex got called in on Friday morning to help out. Thursday is go out and get shit-faced night in Austin for some reason. So I'm totally hung-over. Driving down a street in "old" west Austin, very affluent neighborhood.. Holy shit, that little black kid is FAST!!!.. wait.. noooo. It was a chimp in a diaper. Ran across the street in front of me and climbed up an oak tree. I stopped and looked at it for a minute, no one was coming after it. For all I know it's still running wild.

A couple of years ago I had a letter going to a construction trailer. I'd delivered there many times, the secretary was kinda hot in a milf way. So I open the door ready to say "Good morning!", and she's bent over the desk with her skirt hiked up and some guy pounding her ass. Lucky dude!!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top