User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:57:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who cuts your hair, man?

FOllow up: Senator Kerry, Why can you NOT get your billionaire wife to drag a brush thru HER mop???  Are you aware she looks like Jimmi Hendrix??

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:02:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:06:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know if anyone else has posted this as a question yet but MY first words to kerry would be "Hey SH*THEAD, what's with talkin' down the mission while the guys are still over there gettin' shot at?!"
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:35:37 AM EDT
[#4]
To both:

1. How are you going to put a stop to OPEC raping us.

2. How are you going to stop illegal immigrants

3. Who killed Kennedy.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:50:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I would ask Kerry why he married that hag.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I would ask Kerry why he married that hag.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Mr. Skerry: What is the agenda behind your party's disarming of innocent, law abiding citizens?

Mr. Skerry: You claim to have hunted deer with your trusty 12 gauge shotgun. In what state was that and do they allow hunting with shotguns shooting shot? I'm certain that you weren't using slugs because they're likely one of those things you have voted on to ban. What is the staute of limitations on that law?

Mr. Skerry: Can you honestly look in the mirror on any given day and take yourself seriously?

Mr. Skerry: Is there anything at all you're actually honest about?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:30:16 PM EDT
[#8]
mr. kerry, may i poke your daughter? and a follow-up question, why are you such a dumbfuck?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:37:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Why do you let Bill Clinton look at your wife's boobs?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top