Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 10:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I put radio on 700 AM Funasia (Indian music, DFW) sometimes and listen to that.  They have string sections and other stuff going on in their songs which is nice and different.  I don't know if it is synthetic or real players.  There was Indian station before that on different frequency which was better.  Teh Indian females singers are difficult to listen to though.  They don't belt like American girls; they sound like girls singing in falsetto.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 11:32:16 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for MACD for the the Cranberries "dreams" link      
Dolores O'Riordan's singing knocks me the hello out!  
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The headbanging guy above is for the followup song "Zombie"
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I like Imogen Heap.  Here are a few of their videos:

Imogen Heap - Headlock

Imogen Heap - Have You Got It In You?

Imogen Heap - Loose Ends

Unfortunately, in typical YouTube style, the sound quality is pretty poor.  A lot of depth in the songs is gone.  

For a couple of randoms, I present the following:  

Electric Six - Down at Mcdonnellzzzzz

Lisa Gerrad - Gortoz A Ran - This shit isn't even in English and I love it.  It was one of the finishing songs in Man On Fire if you liked that flick.  

Caddillac Tah - Pov City Anthem - This is one of the songs from the original "Fast and the Furious" soundtrack.  Decent song.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Every morning my co-worker plays this on her computer just to annoy everyone but it's gotten stuck in my head

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tcn49zHLt0
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 11:53:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Something just feels so right when I sit on the back porch cleaning my AR, my dog sitting next to me and LYNYRD SKYNYRD blasting from the stereo in my Chevy pick-up truck.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top