Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a "What is the defination of is" like Pres Bill.

It is......
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:13:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is it cheating?  Yes.

Is it as bad as sexual intercourse?  No.

But it's a definite betrayal of trust.

+1
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:16:13 PM EDT
[#3]
This thread will go on for a couple of days for sure.

Yes, its cheating.  Ask me, I'm Jody, the guy your girl sleeps with while you are in a different state (Steve).  

Shit.  Only thing worse than Jody is the cheating whore who will sleep with him.  All servicemen know what I am talking about.  I feel like a total asshole, and I did NOT know she was still "with" the guy.  

Karma will get me for this.

Sorry, not trying to hijack, just venting, b/c I despise infidelity.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I think that if someone else chokes your chicken, it's cheating.

Danny
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#5]
He SHOULD NOT tell his wife.  Even if their marriage lasts, everytime she gets pissed off she will go to what I call the "Becky" card.  I cheated on my girlfriend with a girl named Becky.  I told her about it.  Now, everytime she gets pissed, I have to hear about how I f*cked Becky.  God damn I wish I'd kept my mouth shut.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yes, its cheating.  Ask me, I'm Jody, the guy your girl sleeps with while you are in a different state (Steve).  

Jody, you prick! I've heard about you all my life! You have whoopee with my girl and then drink all my friggin' beer before you run off.

I'm gonna get you Bastard!

I want my beer back, you can have the g/f!

Danny
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Is it cheating?  Yes.

+1

It's not nearly the same as sexual intercourse, nor should it be punished as such, but it's still cheating.

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He SHOULD NOT tell his wife.  Even if their marriage lasts, everytime she gets pissed off she will go to what I call the "Becky" card.  I cheated on my girlfriend with a girl named Becky.  I told her about it.  Now, everytime she gets pissed, I have to hear about how I f*cked Becky.  God damn I wish I'd kept my mouth shut.  

Was Becky hot?
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I have a friend( really!) that is married and has had an "experience" with another women. Basically they kissed passionately and she fondled his "chicken".

Is this cheating? Is it just as bad as going ALL THE WAY?

I know Bill Clinton didn't have sexual relations with that woman, it was just oral sex. What is your idea of cheating? Does penetration have to occur? Or is it merely the act of placing yourself in that position?

If you do "anything" passionately with someone else that involves exchanging ANY bodily fluids....

....that is Verboten.

I know.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Defiantly cheating.  Like it was said before if you would not like your wife to do it with another guy  then dont do it yourself!!  I think he should tell her and not keep it to himself, otherwise it is going to eat him alive.  Making him feel even worse.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Baby, I f%cked her. I make love to you.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Gentlebrains....beware those with the XX chromosome.

They are programmed to find you "attractive". It's that XY "thing" we got going.

That is not a problem....unless you're attached to another XX.

So many XX's, so little time.

If you look at it from a mitochondrial perspective....it kinda takes the fun out of it.

And... perhaps.... you can see why XX isn't "amused".
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Lack of loyalty, so it's just as bad.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:00:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I have a friend( really!) that is married and has had an "experience" with another women. Basically they kissed passionately and she fondled his "chicken".

Is this cheating? Is it just as bad as going ALL THE WAY?

Technically, no and no. She might be a little upset if shes a high-strung type of mate.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Becky was not hot.  She was average.  But she was my best friend, and I had wanted to fuck her since high school.  So it was the Prom Night fantasy, only ten years later.  Regret doing it- NO.  Regret my confession- HELL YES.  Every God Damned Day-  "You just had to fuck Becky.  You just had to fuck Becky."
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:37:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Absolutely cheating.

Oral sex is cheating too, I don't care what Bill Clinton says.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#19]
If the roles were reversed, how you feel about your wife?
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#20]
before I read all this, I HAD to post my wife's response.

"Yes, it is cheating, but it isn't as bad as going all the way.  He should probably not tell his wife because it would just make her wonder what else he is capable of."

I'm checking her for hairy palms now......then I am out for a HJ..
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is it cheating?  Yes.

+1

It's not nearly the same as sexual intercourse, nor should it be punished as such, but it's still cheating.

Just a hint ya'll.  To women, often the emotional side of cheating is harder than the physical.  Cheating is a reason for a trip to the curb PERIOD.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Its cheating... no matter if its a kiss or a rub
- Just have him repent and send the chick my way
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Yes it's definitely cheating.

To avoid this altogether.  Do everything in your power to please your mate.  Ekie and I have been married 12 years and are more in love today than when we were married.  Your focus must be your spouse and your family.  I do everything I can to make sure Ekie is happy, taken care of and loved.  I do everything in my power to spoil my man and make sure he is happy!!!  I clean the house, take care of our ekie children, take care of Ekie.  And he does the same.  If your home is taken care of properly, there will never be a need to look elsewhere!

Mrs. Ekie
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#24]
IBTFM
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#25]
And another marriage bites the dust....
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:15:47 PM EDT
[#26]
No passionate kissing of his chicken?

Boy, he screwed up.  

On the basis of a risk-reward evaluation, he did not do very well.  

He gets voted off the island.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:22:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Chicken rubbing is just anoying now if she was chokeing his chicken it would be cheating.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I't obvious that moral decline is evident when you have to ask such questions.

If i stick it in your girlfriends pooper....is she really cheating?

It's 12:30am here and the word "pooper" just made me nearly piss myself.

And yes, that is definitely cheating. How would he feel if some guy rubbed his wife's chicken or turkey or whatever.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe if the guy's wife "fondled his chicken" a little more, he wouldn't be getting some on the side.

I don't blame Clinton for cheating on his lesbian wife...just for lying under oath.

Well I guess we all know which poll answer you chose!

Yes, but B-Splat does acknowledge that it was cheating on the part of Clinton. B-Splat does not thing Clinton should be punished for that in and of itself.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:49:47 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I would expect to have my dick caught off at worse........and punched in the face at best if I did that........unless you have an "open marriage" its not far from sleeping around. I'm not married but I'd expect the same treatment as say getting busted for a long night of Hookers and Blow*........

*No - I don't do drugs*

But you do do hookers?
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#31]
IMO it doesnt have to be sex to be cheating. If you put your self in any position where it could lead to anything esle than it is cheating. IMO anything other than a brief hug, peck on the cheek or a handshake, is cheating.

And for those guys that argue otherwise, stop for a minute and think how you would feel if you saw your wife being kissed passionately by another man while he rubbed her groin, or vice versa.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:30:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 11:49:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Gets popcorn and ....

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:54:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Devil's Advocate:

Well, what led to them getting that far in the first place?....Maybe if the wifey had been takin' care of business at home, this wouldn't have happened.

Emotional Affairs?....maybe so , and maybe it could have been avoided had she not started with a Gastronomic Affair.

{/DAdvocate off}

Actually the fella just set himself up for the "big screw"....now he's got a 2nd woman to please, because she can now hold this over his head and manipulate him as she sees fit.

Or woman #2 may , on her own , tell the wifey  so that HER conscious is clear...your friend is screwed either way.

Best he can hope for is a friendly parting of the ways , and to never speak of this incident ever again.

Sucks to lose your house over some spit and wrinkled pants.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top