Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/20/2011 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a show on HULU called the Aviators that is pretty interesting.
Link Posted: 9/20/2011 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#2]
From the 50's Whirley Birds about Bell 47 choppers, exciting stuff in those days. More recently Baa Baa Black Sheep.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 5:01:19 AM EDT
[#3]
240 Roberts...Mark Harmon, Joanna Cassidy....and that beautiful helicopter....whats not to like....
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 6:49:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Baa Baa Blacksheep sucked ass, they couldn't even get the paint schemes right.
Every dogfight was the same.
Nurses?
Elvis's bodyguard?
Still waiting for a real treatment of Boyington's life. The man was fascinating.

Twelve O'Clock High, I had forgotten-awesome movie

As a kid I didn't give a shit, it was a TV show with F4U Corsairs in it, that was awesome.

I did . I was all hyped up on it because of the Corsairs, but it turned out to be typical 1970s tv with wooden characters and predictable plots.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 3:01:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Jag and Catherine Bell
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 10:09:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Black Sheep Squadron

I still remember that episode where the Japanese pilot flies to the marine air field one sunday morning.  All of the marines are hung over from the night before and the Japanese pilot challenges Boyington to a duel on the radio.  Boyington kept calling him "rice ball" on the radio and was cracking me up.  Realistic?  Probably not, but made for good TV when I was a kid.

Air Wolf

I guess all of the fixed wing aircraft that fought against air wolf had never heard of boom and zoom.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#7]
The High and the Mighty!
No island in the Sky
The Great Waldo Pepper
Midway
The McConnell Story
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:30:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Blue Thunder
"Just another JAFO"

Always
"Come on baby, we're too cute to die"

"Lemme hear your guns.....yang yang yang yang yng yang yang yang yang yang..."
"Look, there's a flying blonde floozy...."

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's a wrong answer on so many levels, but I'm proud that it was the first thing I thought of:

Two Eight Juliet vs. XR250 in Devil's Canyon.  Just land the plane Doug!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrq31J6RbgU
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top