Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Its all the things divided by pie-r-squared-round
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It has no significance.  It's just a meaningless GD shibboleth.
View Quote

You shut your non believing mouth....

Its magical.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:08:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
neo-nazi's use 88 as their code for HH (Heil Hitler), since H is the 8th letter in alphabet.88 is banned here, so people find it edgy to use 87.
It's actually kind of disgusting.
Why not use some other cool codes like P-A (Pro-Abortion) 16-1, to double down on the stupidity?
  If the site banned sucking dick, there would be some who would bitch about that, and try to get some on the sly.

If markm really started it. I actually don't remember that.  I doubt that's why it stuck.  Also, where did he come up with it?
View Quote

I have 87 problems but taking this post seriously isn't one of them.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:09:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Weird
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#5]
 <edited ctd>
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I think you missed the point of the whole thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

neo-nazi's use 88 as their code for HH (Heil Hitler), since H is the 8th letter in alphabet.88 is banned here, so people find it edgy to use 87.

Why not use some other cool codes like P-A (Pro-Abortion) 16-1, to double down on the stupidity?

If the site banned sucking dick, there would be some who would bitch about that, and try to get some on the sly.

If markm really started it. I actually don't remember that.  I doubt that's why it stuck.  Also, where did he come up with it?

I think you missed the point of the whole thing.
so explain it, please.  What have I missed over the past 12 years of reading posts?

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#7]
87 is the number of people that fell violently ill during the ryan's steakhouse incident by the hands of ARock. He went home and had a meal consisting of a shower cookie, a fruit plate and some crabmeat, all of which he purchased at Walmart by an employee that tried to forcibly disarm him. At the time he was off of his prescribed medication and stated "Fuck it I'm fo'ing." And flamed out by starting what is best known today as the Arfcockpolypse.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit......that's weapons grade stupid.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It is 19 better than a 69

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Well its some amount better than 69
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#11]
87 is the maximum charge level on the battery indicator you can have before Medicaid will get you a new hoverround.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh, no
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#14]
87 - Popularized by ARFCOM member MarkM as an answer to all stupid questions. "How many mags do I need? 87!" "How many rds of ammo should I have? 87!" "How many guns do you have? 87!" Its origin is often incorrectly attributed as "being one less than 88" (88 standing for HH - as H is the 8th letter of the alphabet - meaning 'Heil Hitler').
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/872990_ARFCOM_101.html
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:05:04 PM EDT
[#15]
While 87 is the correct answer, 42 is a better answer.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:11:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

It is 19 better than a 69

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote
19 better than 69 would be 88...

Unless end I missed the joke...
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:12:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Properties of the number 87

Symbolism

• Symbolize the providential direction of the Evolution by the great Beings, according to R. Allendy.

General

• Number of stars composing the Great Bear. However, only seven of them are visible to the naked eye.

Gematria

• Numerical value of the word Eden, in Hebrew.

Occurrence

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read and we are all dumber for having to suffer your idiocy
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:16:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read and we are all dumber for having to suffer your idiocy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean this?
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

You mean this?

Omg I've seen that posted in here 87 times.

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#21]
i remember it starting when one of the resident evil movies came around. alice (in the movie) was the 87th alice they created.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:22:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Do I have to tell you 87 times??
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:39:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
87 is the number of people that fell violently ill during the ryan's steakhouse incident by the hands of ARock. He went home and had a meal consisting of a shower cookie, a fruit plate and some crabmeat, all of which he purchased at Walmart by an employee that tried to forcibly disarm him. At the time he was off of his prescribed medication and stated "Fuck it I'm fo'ing." And flamed out by starting what is best known today as the Arfcockpolypse.
View Quote

Think he still has the powerwasher?
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 3:11:25 PM EDT
[#24]
OP, I've lurked here a while and still don't know what the 87 thing is, but one strange thing I have observed is while reading GD on my phone.  Every time I think to glance up at my battery percentage it is almost always on 87%.  Kind of freaking me out.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 3:17:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
OP, I've lurked here a while and still don't know what the 87 thing is, but one strange thing I have observed is while reading GD on my phone.  Every time I think to glance up at my battery percentage it is almost always on 87%.  Kind of freaking me out.
View Quote

my iPad Air is at 87% right now Damn that is scary stuff
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
87 - Popularized by ARFCOM member MarkM as an answer to all stupid questions. "How many mags do I need? 87!" "How many rds of ammo should I have? 87!" "How many guns do you have? 87!" Its origin is often incorrectly attributed as "being one less than 88" (88 standing for HH - as H is the 8th letter of the alphabet - meaning 'Heil Hitler').

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/872990_ARFCOM_101.html

And how did he come up with 87?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top