Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Just another day.

Since someone  has a date..I know that date is wrong...

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I am dotting the i
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:39:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hope I'm in the hot tub, drinking, cause I'm sore from packing elk meat out.
View Quote
All I got from that was sore in a hot tub from packing meat.

Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I predict I'll break wind.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll probably wake up in an awkward position covered in my own drool, dehydrated, and still buzzed up from turning 42 the day before  
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's what I was thinking, but then I thought, medic probably said the same thing and didn't watch it either.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF dude?

No summary of the video? I ain't watching 34 minutes of tinfoiler nonsense.
That's what I was thinking, but then I thought, medic probably said the same thing and didn't watch it either.
I didn't watch it.   That's why the thread title is" What is going to happen on September 23, 2017?"  I was hoping you guys would sit through the 34 minute video and summarize it for me.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Robert Breaker's head is too big for his body
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:00:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Deja Vú all over again.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
WTF dude?

View Quote
Let me help.." I'm a nutjob, here is my 30 minute video proving I'm a nutjob..please send me money so I may continue being a nutjob"
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I was quoting a part of Matthew 24:36, and it does indeed refer to the rapture.

Believe as you please.
View Quote
Maybe I misspoke (typed)

I don't think this particular event on the 23rd is the return, therefor the phrase from Matthew is not particularly relevant here.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:02:36 PM EDT
[#13]
UNLV will lose at Ohio State
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:03:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#15]
OK.  I watched it.  Summary:

He DOES NOT say the rapture will occur.  He says it might, but just as easily could be something else.  Anyhow, he thinks something will happen that involves Israel, but does not know what.

It is intriguing, some of the coincidences are pretty startling, but some astronomy claims are not backed up by the science, particularly the "this alignment has not happened in about 7000 years."  More like 200 or 300 years.  I think he was repeating some things others have said before without checking them out.  Then again, he states he is not an astronomer and does not know a lot about that side of it.

Still, some interesting ideas.  There is a lot of non-astronomy stuff that is intriguing.

Me, I think there might be something on that day.  But then again, maybe not.  Guess I will wait and see.  Personally, I am planning to have coffee on the porch.  if something world shaking does happen, I'm up for it.

EDIT TO ADD:  At no point does he ask for money or even direct you to a website where you can contribute.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:03:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Every single year there are various dates that various groups (nutjobs) say something big will happen. Nothing ever happens.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I didn't watch it.   That's why the thread title is" What is going to happen on September 23, 2017?"  I was hoping you guys would sit through the 34 minute video and summarize it for me.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/142492/jaa7pj5-274254.JPG
View Quote
Summary-

Here are two verses of Revelation 12

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

This describes a celestial event that only happens once in the recent (at least 10,000 years) past or future (again, won't happen again in at least 10,000) years.  That event, as described in these two verses, happens on the 23rd of September of this year.

It is also mentioned by Isaiah and Micah.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"No man knows the day or the hour...."
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:06:39 PM EDT
[#19]
It's a Saturday.  I will get up around 5:00, take a dump, eat a light breakfast, do an Olympic distance triathlon I signed up for, work in the garden, take my wife out for dinner that night.

What did the fat guy in the video say will happen?
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:06:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF dude?

Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:12:32 PM EDT
[#21]
27 years ago that day, 9/23/1989, Hurricane Huge ravaged SC.

I got to "camp" for over a week while all the cleanup occurred. I worked my butt off cutting trees and hauling debris.

9/23/17, I have all idea that I will wake up in the morning go to to sleep that night just like all the other times in my life, unless I don't survive(of course).  Either way, I hope I am good!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:15:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OK.  I watched it.  Summary:

He DOES NOT say the rapture will occur.  He says it might, but just as easily could be something else.  Anyhow, he thinks something will happen that involves Israel, but does not know what.

It is intriguing, some of the coincidences are pretty startling, but some astronomy claims are not backed up by the science, particularly the "this alignment has not happened in about 7000 years."  More like 200 or 300 years.  I think he was repeating some things others have said before without checking them out.  Then again, he states he is not an astronomer and does not know a lot about that side of it.
View Quote
Incorrect.

The placement of the 3 stars (planets) in Leo along with the other symbols is unique.  The moon is under her feet every fall.  Not every year, but frequently she is clothed in sun while the moon is under her feet.  Jupiter is in Virgo approximately every 12 years, but rarely conducts it's retrograde within the womb entirely.  So the consideration of jupiter (a) being in Virgo and (b) being completely within the womb during the time when the moon is beneath her feet and she is clothed in the sun is very, very rare.

Combined with that, the occurrence of the three planets being in perfect alignment at the same time is far more rare, I have searched forward and backward for thousands of years and can find a few rare occasions when the planets are all in Leo at the same time, but not in perfect alignment and not at the same time as (a) the moon beneath her feet (b) clothed in the sun  (c) jupiter in virgo) (d) jupiter completing it's entire retrograde within the womb

When you consider all of the factors of this description from Rev 12, it's quite incredible.  And for at least 20,000 years, it's unique.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Here's an image of the event

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:26:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I just watched the last minute of it, but it seems to have something to do with astrology.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm gonna wake up, beat off a bunch of times, then go back to sleep, just like every other "the world is ending today" day (and every regular day).
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:28:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just another day.

Since someone  has a date..I know that date is wrong...

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father
View Quote
Why? Do you know for sure that he's wrong?
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:31:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:33:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Stellar and planetary events don't actually seem to match his statements as well as he'd like us to believe. 
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:37:25 PM EDT
[#29]
my son will have his 9th birthday and I will teach him to shoot the .22 I bought him 9 years ago
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#30]
I'll be in S Texas dove hunting. Hopefully a full bage early, big steak dinner and a few cold beers.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:00:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Stellar and planetary events don't actually seem to match his statements as well as he'd like us to believe. 
View Quote
Please explain.  As I read it, they match perfectly and it's the only time they do so.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:04:25 PM EDT
[#32]
If it ever does happen it will be just like 9/11, out of the blue on a beautiful blue bird day.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#33]
It's a Jubilee...I've started my preparations.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#35]
God moves in mysterious ways; sometimes very subtly and in ways that are understated.

When Jesus was born, the only people that knew about it beforehand were 3 wise men. Once he was born, angels appeared before the shepherds (completely out of the blue) and told them to spread the word about what had happened. Nobody else on Earth had the slightest inkling that the history of the world had just changed.

If something happens on the 23rd, I believe it will be subtle, we probably won't even see it. (If the anti-christ is born on this day, it's not like we're going to know about it...until much later.) I could be completely wrong. We could get hit with a comet and thrown back to caveman days...
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Same thing as any Saturday around my house. Get woken up way too early by a toddler.
View Quote
Same thing as any Saturday around my house. Get woken up way too early by a full bladder.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:27:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Same thing as any Saturday around my house. Get woken up way too early by a full bladder.
View Quote
Stay Woke
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:28:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Hopefully finishing if not already done packing out some elk.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Take a momment, look at Revelation 12 and 13.

Things seem to be "aligning" in strange ways  On alot of levels.

https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2014/06/09/23-sept-2017-rosh-hashanah-signs-in-the-heavens-woman-clothed-with-the-sun-moon-under-her-feet-and-a-crown-of-12-stars-on-her-head-red-dragon-of-revelation/

As a poster in the thread I spoke about this mentioned... Jupiter's "birth" will = throwing some asteroids and meteors at us as it moves through the belt.

4Chan nicknamed this guy... "Sky Pepe"

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Please explain.  As I read it, they match perfectly and it's the only time they do so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay, starting with his "Bethlehem star" in 2015, the only credible references I found were to two planets in close apparent proximity in that time frame, but still far enough apart to be discernible as separate planets.  Jupiter is well out of its retrograde "motion", and is off to the side, quite distinctly not in Virgo's bounds, let alone in the "womb".  Leo is debatable, in that several of its stars are actually binaries or multiples in apparent close proximity, and actually consists of 13 stars.

ETA:  Oh, and very few people on Earth are going to see Virgo, since the sun will be right near it.  It's in the sky during the daytime.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Phaggotry will happen, I'm afraid. Pure, unadulterated phaggotry it's all over, boys. Smoke em if ya got em.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Is that the day that Gyms stock market threads comes through
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:44:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Eh, I found it interesting
View Quote
How about a summary? 
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The world will end like it did the last 87 times.
View Quote
The crazies have been calling for the end of the world to occur on Sept 23rd of each year for so long I can't remember.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:55:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
How about a summary? 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eh, I found it interesting
How about a summary? 
It's been posted but I'll give you my view.

A guy is just connecting the dots between a star that appeared durring Abrahams time, Jesuss birth, and now.

There was also a description to an event with virgo and Jupiter that's only happening on the 23rd. It was described in Revelation but doesn't say if it's a sign of war, peace, the rapture etc. Just that it's a sign to watch out.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How about a summary? 
View Quote
What is being talked about is the alignment of two constellations, Virgo and Leo, the sun and the moon, and four planets on 9/23/17. People have interpreted this passage:

Revelation 12:1-2 KJV
[1] And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: [2] And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

...as being fulfilled by the above alignment. There are a lot better videos on this than Robert Breaker's.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 8:14:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top