Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
College kid.  Throw cases at UPS/FedEx.  Mindless workout kind of job.

This, x100.  UPS especially - their twilight shift is especially oriented toward students.

Look for a job as an "unloader" - it's completely physical.  No brainpower involved.  Loading involves figuring out where to place boxes while building a "wall" of packages - yes, there actually is a technique to it, and you get evaluated on it.  That shift also has jobs sorting, which involved reading states and zipcodes, with the label in any position, and sending them to the correct conveyor belt.  Unloading?  Just get the shit out of the vehicle without breaking it.

Also, DO NOT accept a promotion to part-time supervisor.  You will earn less money and your stress will skyrocket.  And you CANNOT move back to hourly.

UPS is fun, but that job will completely kick your ass. You can and will make a hell of a lot more money with less stress and strain by waiting tables.  

Physically?  UPS is tough but it will get better over time and contribute to overall physical conditioning.

Mentally?  Dealing with people is a stressor that gets worse over time, not better.  I'd be poisoning my patron's food with flaming kerosene within a month.

It's wherever your talents lie.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:15:27 AM EDT
[#2]
computer or home theatre stuff. 90$ an hour if you know what your doing. i had so many clients i had to turn down work.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm gonna bump this for my own personal use
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Got a plasma center? You can make good money selling it 2-3 times a week.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#5]
day trading stocks or currency if your any good at it.  currency is better for me because markets are open 24 hours so I can do it at night .get good enough you only have to spend an hour a night making some cash. just check your charts and make a decision and go about your way.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Buy one of those FEMA trailers and turn it into a mobile meth lab.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Prostitute.

don't , i did that one time  

i came home with £87.50  my mate said "who gave you 50p" , i said "they all did".

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Buy one of those FEMA trailers and turn it into a mobile meth lab.

That is if you have a good stable job as High school chemistry teacher maybe with terminal lung cancer...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top