BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was going to ask you if you play the harmonica, but it'll probably go over your head.............
View Quote

You're right. I never understand PA jokes. They don't make sense to people from California.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://161.58.5.90/fmj/horney.wav[/url]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[url]http://161.58.5.90/fmj/horney.wav[/url]
View Quote

LMAO

You have girlfriend vietnam?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:32:40 PM EDT
[#4]
...in the wire...in the wire!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#5]
[b][blue]

I just got to say a few words.

While I love my Asian gals and I also love to have  good laugh and you all have me to tears with laughter many a time. I realize that the jokes and humor here 99,99999% of the time is in good taste.

But I think all the "Me so horny" "You number one GI. Buy me drinkee?" and all the Vietnam war movie prostitute quotes are a little much.

I'm sure if the author of this thread had posted a black girl's picture you guys wouldn't dare post slave jokes, quotes from mush mouth (you know the fat Albert dude)

All I'm saying is, not only do we have some staff on this site that are Asian, and I'm sure you wouldn't dare say this about their pictures in threads. There may be some Asian lurkers that have a lot to contribute to the site that may be turned off by some of these comments.

To some of the posters that I am referring to, please no hard feelings. I have posted things before and really didn't think about the "outside, looking in" consequences.

I am not asking for the lock of this thread, I am just asking everyone however to think about other's before making such comments about a girl that you don't know.

Thank you gentlemen for listening.[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:51:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:05:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Pretty lady - by all means ask her out!  If she happens to be sane and not money hungry, marry her as those are rare commodities, particularly in pretty women!

I really dig Asian chicks!  Too bad I am old and poor.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:43:11 AM EDT
[#8]
[img]www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/images/photos/hit.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:06:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Man, that has to be a guy, in drag.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:10:16 AM EDT
[#10]
M4, I'm not making fun of Asian women as a whole but playing with the situation. He met an Asian woman in a bar while drinking. She is beautiful and I wish them the best. If my wife let me date I would ask her out.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:03:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[url]www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/images/photos/hit.jpg[/url]
View Quote

TRG, are you the best man for the upcoming wedding?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:31:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:36:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Sure seems like a match made in heaven, you know, whats more important than getting hammered together, right?[>:/]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#14]
My thanks to M4_Aiming_at_u for his sensible words. Although calling members on this board "Gentlemen" is going a bit far. [:D]

On another note, I find it very discouraging that some people have completely flamed a girl they've never met. While I might understand that those same people might have had an Asian woman or any woman walk all over them, that doesn't mean this particular one will walk all over me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 9:15:23 AM EDT
[#15]
John91498,

Best of luck to you.  She looks pretty cute.

A couple of afterthoughts:

Women typically have a harder time breaking down alcohol, which is why they get drunk on less booze.  So she is either an anomaly or has a very high accumulated tolerance.  You'll figure which one out eventually.

Pay attention to the public service announcements in Kalifornistan:  Half of all pregnancies  here are "unplanned" and 25% of all sexually active Kalifornistanians will suffer from at least one STD.  This is not a slam, as I know of several very nice ladies that made stupid mistake and are stuck with herpes for the rest of their lives.  Be careful out there....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top