Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:42:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Not my first pick for a Presidential candidate.

OTOH, doesn't have the world's worst comb over, hasn't given money to Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi, and as far as I know hasn't induced his cronies in local government to attempt to take an old lady's house for him ....... so there's that.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:59:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Being against obama doesn't make a man suited to lead his opposition. He doesnt get "it".
He would turn into a chris christie.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:01:53 AM EDT
[#3]
In a field of political turds, he's the best smelling one.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#4]
He believes in Amnesty for illegals.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Source?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dr. Ben Carson, author of "One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America’s Future,” argued that while Officer Darren Wilson did nothing wrong in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown, police should be better trained in non-lethal force such as shooting aggressors in the legs on Tuesday’s "Hugh Hewitt Show.”

He specified "for instance, in a lot of places, police officers aren’t even allowed to go into the more dangerous areas by themselves. They’re always paired. Or you know, people use tasers, people learn how to shoot people in the legs to stop them from charging, things of that nature. And I seriously doubt that he’d been given that information.”

Source?

http://www.amazon.com/One-Nation-What-Americas-Future/dp/1595231226

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Source?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dr. Ben Carson, author of "One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America’s Future,” argued that while Officer Darren Wilson did nothing wrong in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown, police should be better trained in non-lethal force such as shooting aggressors in the legs on Tuesday’s "Hugh Hewitt Show.”

He specified "for instance, in a lot of places, police officers aren’t even allowed to go into the more dangerous areas by themselves. They’re always paired. Or you know, people use tasers, people learn how to shoot people in the legs to stop them from charging, things of that nature. And I seriously doubt that he’d been given that information.”

Source?

Breitbart

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Source?

Breitbart

http://youtu.be/6rv-oLHjx2s

lol.  utterly divorced from reality, that man is.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#9]
he believes people who live in cities should have different gun rights than those in rural areas
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
meh
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hell of a lot better than what we have now!

Hessian-1
View Quote

That goes without saying.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So, you're saying that a dude sucking an 8" cock didn't have a choice to not stick that in his mouth?

Damn, so much for free will. I guess a murderer didn't have a choice to not kill that person.

Fuck, we're all puppets.

Txl
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He doesn't believe in evolution.

He has compared homosexuality to beastuality and has said homosexuality "is absolutely a choice".

So, yeah. He has absolutely zero chance of ever being elected.

So, you're saying that a dude sucking an 8" cock didn't have a choice to not stick that in his mouth?

Damn, so much for free will. I guess a murderer didn't have a choice to not kill that person.

Fuck, we're all puppets.

Txl

LOL
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He doesn't believe in evolution.

He has compared homosexuality to beastuality and has said homosexuality "is absolutely a choice".

So, yeah. He has absolutely zero chance of ever being elected.

Being gay means you're obligated to suck dick?

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I read his book.

Inner city kid, one of two boys raised by a single mom who worked a couple jobs, never knew his dad; made him and his brother read constantly and give book reports constantly.

Went from being a backwards, poor student to med school and a brain surgeon at John Hopkins.

President?  Probably not.

Is he a good man? I'd say so. Probably needs some cabinet positions. Should run for senate somewhere, you ask me.

When GD discusses what they wish the African American community would act like and do, Dr. Carson is the model of what they talk about.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Carson for Surgeon General and nothing else.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top