Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 3:59:03 AM EDT
[#1]
My friends laugh at how I eat. Food has to be in the proper position on the plate and I cut everything up. I eat at the same place every day of the week and order the same meal. It's prepared the same way every time before I dig in. For example, I always order two enchiladas on Wed. One day they came on two separate plates. I sent it back. I wasn't about to eat it on two plates nor rearrange them on one.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:01:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your a Die Maker, you cant put the dowels symetrical.

Don't want to get the section flopped over accidentally.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Symmetry in my tool and die designs, I'll offset dowel holes but shcs holes need to be patterned and symmetrical. It literally makes me itchy if I can't lay things out symmetrically.

My tool box, firearm cleaning, and I get super type a when reloading.

yep, I know. It's required, so it doesn't bug me. Some designers stagger dowels and shcs, drives me nucking futs.

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:09:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
yep, I know. It's required, so it doesn't bug me. Some designers stagger dowels and shcs, drives me nucking futs.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Symmetry in my tool and die designs, I'll offset dowel holes but shcs holes need to be patterned and symmetrical. It literally makes me itchy if I can't lay things out symmetrically.

My tool box, firearm cleaning, and I get super type a when reloading.

Its alright brother. Been there.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:30:06 AM EDT
[#4]
All the switch and wall outlet covers in my house have the mounting screws all aligned with the slots north and south.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:32:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I always shower after I shit
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:44:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Cash in my wallet. All bills facing same direction. None of them upside down. Large bills in back moving to smaller bills in the front.
View Quote

Same here...
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:48:21 AM EDT
[#7]
If I pick up a firearm, I always clear it.   If I set it down and pick it up a few minutes later, I clear it again.  

Unless the action is open, I will always clear any firearm that I pick up, even if I was the one who closed the action and set it down.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:49:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Locking doors. I'll check it again even if I have to drive back to do it.

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:50:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Symmetry.  Things need to be even.  I can't stand abstract art.

Volume controls always will be on an even number when I'm in charge.  

I wish my OCD would extend to housecleaning or something more useful than fucking symmetry.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My money all has to be facing the same way and in order of denomination.
Being on time. I'd rather be an hour early than 5 minutes late.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#11]
bullet making. But i guess this is a good thing..
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Necroposting.
Ammo in my safe has to be aligned a certain way.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:15:46 AM EDT
[#13]
I have to be at least 5 minutes early to anything I am going to. I start to feel rushed if I am going to be less than 5 minutes early.

Traffic doesn't really bother me as long as I don't have a set time I am trying to be somewhere, but I hate being a "follower" and will do my damndest to be the leader.

I can only stand a certain amount of clutter. Once it reaches my limit, I forget everything else I am doing until I fix the clutter.

Meat ALWAYS goes on the bottom shelf in the fridge.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Toilet paper and paper towels must unroll from the top.

I change it in other people's homes, because they are obviously misguided.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Putting on deodorant. I put on a ton of it, then after getting dressed I can't remember if I did it, so I do it again.
Toilet paper rolls facing the wrong way drive me nuts
Checking locked door several times
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#16]
When pumping gas the total price has to end in an even number. Must be a even number on radio or tv volume.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top