Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Might be true of blacks here in U.S.A., but sure not true of the tribes in Africa.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:09:14 PM EDT
[#2]
time will tell, we will see..

prepare for the worst and pray for the best, and you will allways end up on top.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#3]
...unless you have some real shitty luck.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.badassbuddy.com/images/buddies/badassbuddy_com-whiteysrev.gif[/img]

[:)]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I dream every day of a race war in this country. It is the only true way to get rid of
THE BLACK PROBLEM.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:58:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Ohhhhh....kay. [whacko]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I dream every day of a race war in this country. It is the only true way to get rid of
THE BLACK PROBLEM.
View Quote

Oh, the BLACK problem.  Forget it man, black is EVERYWHERE!  It's almost as common as white, though I think sometimes red and green can be overwhelming, especially around xmas.  Maybe you ought to stick to pink, or fuschia- I hear that's easier to deal with, and might help you calm down a little bit...
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#8]
BLACK PROBLEM....

Madagascar?

No.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 1:24:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
THE BLACK PROBLEM.
View Quote

[soapbox]

I don't believe in a "black problem". Look at it this way, a recent statistic I've heard is that around 70% of black children are born to unwed, single mothers. With whites it's somewhere around 1/3 I believe. I think the problem lies more with the lack of parental guidence. These kids grow up as a child of daycare or the government, and I wonder how anyone can be surprised as to how they end up the way they do! I was raised by a loving mother and father. My dad worked while my mom stayed home with my brother and I until I was in grade school. I believe if every child had the advantage I've had in this respect, society would be a much better place. I'm not advocating the return of women to their traditional place in society, just that ONE OF THE PARENTS REALIZES THAT RAISING A CHILD IS A JOB IN ITSELF. If they're not prepared to spend time with their child (even moreso when that child is an infant or toddler), then they should not have children in the first place. Single parents have less of a choice in this respect, but one has to ask how single parenting has gotten so popular in the first place. There is virtually no taboo on this in popular culture anymore.

Robby

edited to replace a word
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Its not the black problem, Its the nigger problem. A black man knows the difference from a nigger and a black man. Wigger or thug image, qualifies as a nigger. If one doesnt want to be called a nigger, dont act like one.
GG
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 4:17:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Its not the black problem, Its the nigger problem. A black man knows the difference from a nigger and a black man. Wigger or thug image, qualifies as a nigger. If one doesnt want to be called a nigger, dont act like one.
GG
View Quote

This Is The 2000 HRS AR15.com Newsdesk  [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/singer.gif[/img]

For the latest we turn to our reporter on the scene, P389, for developments

"I am at the scene of the "Chances Of A Race War" thread.  There have been reports of a Moderator Battle Cruiser approaching this thread with locks and account deletion capability (L/ADC)."

"We will remain on scene and report as developments require."

"This has been P389 reporting. Back to you Newsdesk."

[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
THE BLACK PROBLEM.
View Quote

I looked and there it was.
I left, came back - still there.

You sir are the 'thing' of my nightmares.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
don't get it anyway it seems to me that Blacks in the USA consider themselves black no distinction between which type how much of a % with mixed If your black your black, but white seem to want to differenciate" I'm Polish,Irish,english,catholic,jewish,baptist etc. there always has to be a class label.  " I don't get it "

Again " Can't we all just get along " [beer]
View Quote

Umm.. I don't think that is quite right. Whites may state whan their heritage is, but they don't  ask to be recognized as an "Irish American" or "Itialian American" the wahy Jesse and Al clamor for "African American".
Look at an employemnt form. There is only 1 block for whites and it says White.
The "leaders" of the black community are the ones who want the "African American" lable. Screw that. You are either an American, or you arn't.
If you want to be something else, get the hell out. If you are not the actual immigrant, then you are just an American. And until people realise this, we will ALWAYS have problems.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Reloader: In my opinion, you are a person of low esteem. And people like you don't make the world a better place, even in your dreams.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Gun Guru:
GG
View Quote

Since Chris Rock (a black man) had a similar saying in one of his comedies, I'll only say that I'm agreeing with him. [:)]

Trash comes in all colors. I've met many very nice and mature black people, but I've also met just as many total assholes.

Robby
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:00:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Better get ready for an eye-opener.

In those "pockets" in Alabama and Georgia we're running out of patience and resources. Okay, white folks bought them (indirectly from their own kin = still no excuse), enslaved them, and built an empire on their labor. Many of us grew up with blacks; hell, I even had a black "mammie," and I loved her to death. Our government (U.S.) freed them, left them without support, and then riled them up with "educated" hate-bearing messengers.
  There are racists and there are bigots. I don't think I'm any better than my friend because of my skin color (not a bigot), but you're an idiot if you don't accept the fact that blacks and whites are often different (racist). I'll admit that I prejudge on the basis of skin color. Hell, teenage pregnancy rates, homicide, criminal offences...black > white.
  I'm realistic, though, and our local governments can't support them anymore. National policy has killed agriculture (our sustenance), and there are jobs in your city. We're starting to share the joy, so get ready to assume the burden and be "one nation."
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
THE BLACK PROBLEM.
View Quote

Gotta "BLACK" problem?  Try washing between your toes more often.

Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#18]
While not exactly a pure "race" thing, has anyone considered that the Mexican Invasion or the increasing numbers of moslems here might lead to widespread violence?
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#19]
My first medivac was a was a huge black grunt that stepped on a 'bouncing betty' mine in the Delta. He was the first blackman that I saw turn the color of gray slate. I put my hand on his his massive chest, and every square inch of him was covered by a steel pellet holes including his face. I'll never forget that picture...we all bleed red no matter what color. I met a black dude at the party that thought he was bad, Black Panther this, and Black Panther that, and was telling stories about how he joined the National Guard in the 70's learn how to kill 'whitey'. I noticed his 16 year son was listening to me carefully, and later that night I made it a point to sit next to the son. We started talking and I related my story about my first medivac...and unexpectedly cried like a baby, as I re-told it. That breaks down the color 'thing' real quick........ the kid saw through the old man for what he was bullshit....racists come in all colors.
                                    Gib
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well, I think in *general* (read, I'm NOT racist), whites are much better armed than other ethnic groups, therefore, BRING IT ON! [:D]
View Quote

WRONG!! Obviously you haven't met me, my brother, mojo, and many others.[:D]

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 4:13:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Lordtrader, almost forgot about you!  Aren't you from Pacific Island heritage?  How do they feel about all this?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top