Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Caffeine and vitamin B pills.  No-Doz I think it what it's called.

Creatine would theoretically help.

Coffee is much cheaper than energy drinks.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I read something a couple years back. It was an interview with one of the guys on the team that develops new MRE components. They call themselves the "Soldier Systems Center."

I don't have it in front of me, so I'm paraphrasing the guy, but I remember him saying "We love caffeine."

It's a legal, non-addictive drug that elevates soldiers' mood and heightens alertness. The problem is that younger soldiers don't drink enough coffee so they guys at Natick are always looking for new delivery systems for caffeine.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:19:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Drink a lot of water, eat a good breakfast and a good lunch on your break.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I read something a couple years back. It was an interview with one of the guys on the team that develops new MRE components. They call themselves the "Soldier Systems Center."

I don't have it in front of me, so I'm paraphrasing the guy, but I remember him saying "We love caffeine."

It's a legal, non-addictive drug that elevates soldiers' mood and heightens alertness. The problem is that younger soldiers don't drink enough coffee so they guys at Natick are always looking for new delivery systems for caffeine.

I read somewhere that Navy SEALS had been given desoxyn before conducting operations. The article also stated that the commanding officer was the only person allowed to issue them because of potential abuse.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:26:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
But it's a lot more enjoyable to work when you feel like you just got done banging seven gram rocks.  Just how I feel about it.

alrighty then

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
But it's a lot more enjoyable to work when you feel like you just got done banging seven gram rocks.  Just how I feel about it.

alrighty then

It's obviously a joke, but I do enjoy working with a little bit more of an edge than just a good nights sleep will give you.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:17:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read somewhere that Navy SEALS had been given desoxyn before conducting operations. The article also stated that the commanding officer was the only person allowed to issue them because of potential abuse.

Pilots live off go and no go pills downrange.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Jack3d
N.O. Xplode
Black Powder

Jack3d is the only one that won't make your head feel funny though..Black powder works the best but after workouts i always wanna die from its after affects..

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Food and sleep, that is all.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Floofy...........eat right, drink lots of fluids, get lots of sleep,go like hell.

Caffeine and products like it are diuretics.  Which means they will help your body dehydrate itself.  If you are taking those types of products you need to be drinking tons of water during the day.  I have raced road bicycles for many years.  The list of products banned by the USCF is endless.   I  use a lot of products from Hammer Nutrition.  Hammer Nutrition   They have all natural products that will help you enhance your ability to use what you naturally have.  These are not steroids, nor are they stimulants.  What they do is regenerate your body, and resupply what you use up.  They also will over time enhance your ability to preform at a higher level.  There is no easy way to get stronger, or perform better, except threw hard work and a little pain.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Jack3d
N.O. Xplode
Black Powder

Jack3d is the only one that won't make your head feel funny though..Black powder works the best but after workouts i always wanna die from its after affects..

it seems like if all of those sort of supplements were actually increasing performance, they'd be banned too.  

it reminds me of the golf club industry.  every club manufacturer promotes their clubs with all kinds of crazy claims.  but as soon as something comes along that really makes a difference, it's banned.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
meth

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top