Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Hands mostly, but sometimes I use my mouth.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 3:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
My IWB mag carrier has a spot for a flashlight, my streamlight protac 2L fits nicely there
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
4Sevens Preon 2 (Nichia 219B) in my shirt breast pocket.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Microstream clipped to my wallet.
View Quote

I love my Streamlight Microstream. Under $20, it's my favorite little flashlight. I wish the runtime was a little longer, but it's the perfect size to take everywhere and forget it's there. I just clip it on my pocket and go.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

5 seconds was not a literal time
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My flashlight is my iPhone 6S, I carry it in the front pocket of my pants.

This. Like watches, for most people a dedicated EDC flashlight is just jewelry.

Unless your battery dies on your phone or you don't like pulling your phone out of your pocket every 5 seconds just to check the time.

ETA: I don't carry a flashlight everyday but wear a watch and prefer it to checking my phone for the time..

Why are you checking the time every 5 seconds?

5 seconds was not a literal time

I didn't think so. Just like it's literally no big deal to occasionally check the time on a phone. And it does so much more than a simple piece of jewelry worn on the wrist. .
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I would suggest some decent pants or shorts and a pocket clip.  You'll want a deep pocket clip.  I'm not particularly interested in "holsters" but there are probably a few you could use.  Check out random tactical gear websites like those listed here.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top