BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:08:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I have DSL through the local phone company. I'll
never go back to dial up again. My DSL allows me to take phone calls while I am on the computer. I won't get cable because I would watch way too much TV and I have five kids which
I don't want seeing a lot of the trash they put on cable. Also, my DSL is nearly as fast as the cable service advertised in this area.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:26:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Perhaps XM777 knows something we don't know![+]:D]
View Quote

Check the Verizon forum on DSL reports. Supposedly, on June 21 Verizon is upgrading all users that were previously 768/128 to 1540/128 if you qualify (within 12000ft of the CO).

I called them last month and asked for the upgrade and 5 days later it was done.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 5:33:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perhaps XM777 knows something we don't know![+]:D]
View Quote

Check the Verizon forum on DSL reports. Supposedly, on June 21 Verizon is upgrading all users that were previously 768/128 to 1540/128 if you qualify (within 12000ft of the CO).

I called them last month and asked for the upgrade and 5 days later it was done.
View Quote

WOOO HOOO !!!!

Um, what's a "CO" ???
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top