BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:31:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Right now 2 dogs and 3 sons

But we also get pack rats, gophers, coyotes, bobcats, hawks, horned owls, various other birds and once a mountain lion.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:54:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Goats, dogs, deer, turkey, hogs, racoons, cats, fox, hogs, skunk, roadrunners, and a porcupine off the top of my head. I hate the fucking porcupine more than anything else...even the skunk just ran away when I let the dogs out..that fucker just sat still and presented his ass.

I feel like the Secret Service when I let the dogs out now, gotta put my gun on, grab a light and clear the yard every time .

ETA: not to mention the various snakes and scorpions and at least 2 black tarantulas.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:27:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Coyotes, hawks, buzzards, dove, rattlesnakes, skunks, owls, and lots and lots of rabbits
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:28:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Labrador.  

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:33:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Toads, frogs, red tails, the occasional blue heron, woodpeckers (pileated and a few smaller varieties), blue jays, titmice, Chickadees, Cardinals, Catbirds, Nuthatches, barn owls, hummingbirds, squirrels, chipmunks, deer, black bear, foxes, mink, groundhogs, one fluffy white persian, and I think that's about it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:34:45 AM EDT
[#6]
dogs, tarantulas, cats, huge ground hog, turkey vulture, deer etc.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Cats, dogs, birds, muleys, moose, coons, squirrels. Rumors there was a griz across the street but not on the property I'm at.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:43:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Do inlaws count?
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have seen skunks, squirrels, chipmunks, bald eagles, coyotes, black bear, white tailed deer, moose, bobcats, red foxes, turkey, ground hogs, muskrats, beaver, snapping turtles and various birds.
View Quote

+ Heron and red tailed hawk. Only seen 1 eagle and it was just a fly by.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top