Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
This is a GUN discussion board. People that post here have GUNS. I often wonder if these so-called "ass kickers" ever get that.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:47:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This is a GUN discussion board. People that post here have GUNS. I often wonder if these so-called "ass kickers" ever get that.

If someone tries to kick my ass, they sure as hell will find out that I have a gun pretty quickly!  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:03:35 AM EDT
[#3]
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Another worthless thread.

Someone get that idiot some brains.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:44:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I suggest we invite him to GF for a local shoot.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:08:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:03:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If someone tries to kick my ass, they sure as hell will find out that I have a gun pretty quickly!  

MrClean4hire should be along any time now to call you a big fucking pussy. Guns are for putting holes in paper not people.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:09:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Who was it that made the threat KA3B? Grumpy somebody?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:24:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our arfcom.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:45:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Good God, is it that time of the month around here?

Yup. Somebody got sand in their mangina, or they are manstrating.

Or maybe they are just 12.

Whatever.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:52:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like JRZY is back.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:57:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wonder who'll be banned first....

Quoted:
TROLL ALERT!!
TROLL ALERT!!

Do you know how an Enlistment contract works?
Until you do just keep your pie-hole closed.

Quoted:
Please read the article everyone! These people are READY RESERVE which means they have already served and have retired or were discharged and are now being called back.

Personally I don't think it is fair as most of these people have already made a sacrifice for this country. I believe it is time for the draft to resume if we are going to stay committed to Iraq.

From "someone"
KA3B I enjoy your aircraft pictures but I don't appreciate your big fucking mouth. I will give you the same opportunity I gave another member of this board when he acted like a major bad ass until I showed up in Illinois. If you want to tell me to shut my pie hole I would more than love to give you the opportunity in person and since I travel a considerable amount just name the place and you never know when I will show up or you can look me up anytime. So lets see if you can back up your big mouth or if you are like most propeller heads that I have came across.

If you want to disagree with someone on the internet do it in a respectful manner and then we will have a debate on line. Unless of course you are a key board commando and like to come off as a bad ass as long as  you don't ever meet up in person. I don't agree with the way we are fighting the war in Iraq and I have some very serious concerns as to why we need to be calling up certain MOS's from the Ready Reserve or putting a stop loss on people that are about to retire or get out and yes I do have a personal reason as to why I feel this way.

How about under the monkey bars at recess?

Anyone who threatens physical violence over a mild internet disagreement is a complete tool. Great trait in a gun owner, too.

Bikeracks.

You always fight out by the bikereacks.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:01:33 AM EDT
[#12]
ICBTTHBLY
(I cant believe this thread hasn't been locked yet)

Let's see if I can help.  

Islam is evil.  Islamic terrorists should be shot on sight.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:08:55 AM EDT
[#13]
KA3B, is a refueling tanker once used by the U.S.Navy, the original version was intended to be an intermediate range carrier based bomber, it's designation was originally A3-D-2B, made by Douglas Aircraft Co., they carried a 4 man crew, smooth flying aircraft, shakey as hell landing on a carrier !!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:07:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  

+2
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:11:08 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I myself don't think that me telling someone to shut their pie-hole" is grounds for an ass kicking.

YMMV.

That depends one weather or not I think I can take you

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:18:53 AM EDT
[#16]
This thread just kicks ass.  Now, what was the story...

Wasn't there a guy on the old-old board who - before being "outed" as a fake SEAL - was trying to arrange airfare for either himself or another member (I forget) to meet up so that he could bitch slap down said member for some GD argument over the military?  

Good times...

FWIW - I was IM'd a death threat two years ago by some racist cunt over a thread about a mini-race riot at Milwaukee's Summerfest - I've really been watching myself since then!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:54:28 AM EDT
[#17]
IBTL

wganz

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:59:41 AM EDT
[#18]
I was involved in that thread yesterday but I don't remember anyone being threatened, nor can I find that quote in the original thread.  Did someone remove it?  I remember KA3B's post but not the reply.

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:12:31 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I was involved in that thread yesterday but I don't remember anyone being threatened, nor can I find that quote in the original thread.  Did someone remove it?  I remember KA3B's post but not the reply.

Semper Fi!

I think it was via IM.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:13:00 AM EDT
[#20]
That would explain.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:24:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I thought this thread was about some dude wanting to toss KA3b's salad??????

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:26:37 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MrClean4hire should be along any time now to call you a big fucking pussy. Guns are for putting holes in paper not people.

You sir are a piece of paper to me, a bag of hot air. Find cover little man
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:26:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:29:05 AM EDT
[#24]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:31:06 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

apparently so... the manses is flowing from the mangina...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:31:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Well I want to join the fun. So to anyone who wants to challenge me I say:

IBTL
Pie
Zombie
Booger
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:34:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:37:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Well KA3B I guess it's better than an offer for an in-person assfucking from an ARF team member
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:41:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Hmmm.... this one has lasted longer than I thought possible....

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:21:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Well KA3B I guess it's better than an offer for an in-person assfucking from an ARF team member

+1
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:25:16 AM EDT
[#31]
What did he bid? If you pay my expenses and promise not to fight back I'll do it for real cheap...let's say $10.00, do we have a deal?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:26:05 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Wow, this fellow is certainly commited to delivering a superior ass kicking.  He is apparently willing and able to go the extra mile to ensure your ass kicking is delivered promptly and thoroughly.  

I say you should take him up on it.  If for no other reason than in today's world of shoddy, mass produced, Indian-outsourced ass kickings, this offer stands as a testament to U.S. quality and integrity.

Excellent analysis! Heck, I'm well overdue for an ass-kicking myself. Maybe we can get a group buy!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:26:36 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

That's why they invented guns, you know...so fat, out of shape slobs could feel secure on the internet.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:27:36 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Took the words right out of my mouth keyboard! *chortle*
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:35:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I consider myself overpaid for the smurf picture.  

Having of mine necessity with observating from Engrish.com in grander repeatings.

No one ever threatens me.   or , I can't decide....
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#36]
KA3B

Since I do not think the gentleman that sent you the IM will fight you even if you where to take him up on it.  I’ll take his place and fight you in stead.  But first a few rules:

1. No licking of the opponent during the fight.

2. No pulling if the hair.

3. No ripping of clothes (I paid a lot for this outfit and I’m not about to get it ruined.)

4. No make up sex after it’s over.

5. Looser buys the first round.

6. No make up sex after we are drunk.

7. Any and all referees must be hot and topless.

8. Our corner people must be hot and topless as well.

9. No defamation of the others choice of accessories for each others toys allowed

10. No sniffing of my butt.

11. No tossing of my salad.

12. No make up sex when it’s over.

13. No crying.  Unless it’s like a little girl that got spanked.

14. No spitting.  Unless you are going to stick it in one of the corner girls pooper for lube.

15. No pictures unless it was stuck in a corner girls pooper.

16. No mentioning of pie unless you have some to share.

17. No make up sex.

If you have any questions call me at 1-800-998-7982 and a customer rep. will assist you in the order in which your call was received.

BBlake00.

P.S. Pass me another beer I’m thirsty.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:36:40 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:50:08 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.engrish.com/image/engrish/samshowprune.gif

I consider myself overpaid for the smurf picture.  

Having of mine necessity with observating from Engrish.com in grander repeatings.

No one ever threatens me.   or , I can't decide....

I always pay my debts....

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:09:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Hey Tanker06 what unit were you in? 4-64 AR, 2-68 AR, and 1-35 AR here. Gotta love Armor. Miss my Abrams!!!

[Sorry, had to hijack!]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I myself don't think that me telling someone to shut their pie-hole" is grounds for an ass kicking.

YMMV.

Shut your pie-hole!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:54:55 AM EDT
[#41]
I have a cake-hole.

Quoted:

Quoted:

YMMV.

Shut your pie-hole!

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:09:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Please come right out and tell us KA3B.   I would like to know who the bad-ass peckerwood is, so I can laugh at him directly.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Gotta love keyboard Comandos.  Sounds like someone has insecurity issues as well.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#44]
KA3B you so lucky.
I guess living right has its advangates you lucky dog. Ah a good asskicking that comes to you how great would that be.  [kick]
I havent had a Good ASSKICKING in a while, hell not even an offer of a decent bitch slap.
I havent even been verbally abused in a coons age. Oh there was the time BK1 called me an idiot but that doesnt count as abuse, although it did hurt my feelings.

First rule of fight club has been broken.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

YMMV.

Some people take this place wayyyyy too seriously.  I mean, I don't like you, but I don't want to kick your ass either.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's why they invented guns, you know...so fat, out of shape slobs could feel secure on the internet.  

AMEN to that ...most of us even carry to the bathroom so don't be gettin any ideas.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#47]

Tell him your ready to fight at such and such bar. And you hang out there every night. Give him the address to a gay bar.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:07:24 AM EDT
[#48]
What's the issue?  The Navy has stop lossed people for years, ie. Submarine Force critical billets, holding people passed original retirement dates or refusing retirement(fleet reserve) requests.  I joined the fleet reserve 2 years ago with the understanding that I would be there for 9 more; also understanding that if they recall me the shit has gone real bad. As for all the ass kicking, a little drama is always a good time.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:15:34 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You sir are a piece of paper to me, a bag of hot air. Find cover little man

Is that some sort of threat? Do you intend to shoot me? Do tell tough guy. Lets hear it!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:30:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Just wanted to get in on this thread before it goes south.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top