Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I went to turn him in today, someone had beat me to it, they already had someone complain about the sleeping yesterday
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:36:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I went to turn him in today, someone had beat me to it, they already had someone complain about the sleeping yesterday

So hes unemployed?
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So hes unemployed?

No he comes in tomorrow, I told the big boss and the other shift supervisor.

We understaffed so he'll probaly get cussed out
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:44:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So hes unemployed?

Incredible.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So hes unemployed?

Incredible.

A good cussing out beats nothing.  It takes awhile to get fired here, once they get that 1st "offical" warning them your on the fasttrack out if you fuckup, until then its not that bad
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't care what anyone else does on their job

but, it really pisses me off when they slack off

and I have to take up THEIR load, that is BULLSHIT
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Ya know what?  My boss looks like he is fucking off alot too.  Lots of time on his hands. Think I should turn him in?  Mind your own buisness.  It's a call center job, whoopee shit. Get a real job and have to make someone "REAL MONEY".  Then see how you like your co workers critizing your work.  Cuz they will.  You won't be so smug then, I can guarantee that.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So hes unemployed?

Incredible.

Jesus Christ. It's a call center. There isn't exactly a line around the corner waiting to take the guys place.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So hes unemployed?

Incredible.

Jesus Christ. It's a call center. There isn't exactly a line around the corner waiting to take the guys place.

Around here people who show up, know what they are doing and bathe are kinda hard to find now.

TMobile opened a nearby call center, supposed to be better pay, but Id lose $200 in free services here plus my 401k match so I make more here in the end
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:31:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Ya know what?  My boss looks like he is fucking off alot too.  Lots of time on his hands. Think I should turn him in?  Mind your own buisness.  It's a call center job, whoopee shit. Get a real job and have to make someone "REAL MONEY".  Then see how you like your co workers critizing your work.  Cuz they will.  You won't be so smug then, I can guarantee that.

1 word...DECAF

Apples and Oranges there Einstein...Bosses always mooch off their underlings

Frack the fracking frack off fracker

slackers suck donkey nutz

Must be why I like working alone.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
(I have) Got a coworker who just walks out of work for 30 minutes, He is not on a break or anything, leave He leaves his phone on and is getting calls. I work in a call center. He comes back 30 mins later logs out and heads to lunch. He will Will also just leave his headset down and watch TV where me and him he and I are only one ones here.

Well today some others seen saw it happen. Aslo Also on Saturday someone else seen saw him asleep on the phone and clock.

Im I am tired of it, going to see the bossman and narc him out tomorrow.

Well if he is sleeping on the job, he deserves to be fired.

Thanks for saving me the typing
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats wrong with my job not being a real job, it pays decent compared to alot in the area

There ya go. It's an honest job that pay better than most in his area. I have the utmost respect for the guys that help my dumbass get thru a tech problem. I have less  for thos that solcit my money. Having grown up in an economically depressed area, I understand the plight. Maybe Taxman will be a better supervisor given the chance. I say only snitch if it directly affaects you. Other wise only snitch if you have a love for the company or can make it AND you better by doing so.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Hang in there, Tax.  Fuck the ARFTards, you do what you think is right.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:34:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

wow...those double espressos are kickin your ass man...YOU MAKA DA MAN SOME REAL MONEY though,huh

good luck tax

make sure this shit doesn't backfire on you...sounds like the supervisor is sucking so he may not be happy if you bypass him with your complaint
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where's the HotCube???

That's.....horrible.

Scott Adams (Dilbert) worked at Pac-Bell.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:36:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Got a coworker who just walks out of work for 30 minutes, not a break or anything, leave his phone on and getting calls.  I work in a call center.  He comes back 30 mins later logs out and heads to lunch.  Will also just leave his headset down and watch TV where me and him are only one here.

Well today some others seen it happen.  Aslo on Saturday someone else seen him asleep on the phone and clock.

Im tired of it, going to see the bossman and narc him out tomorrow.

I havn't read the replies but this is my opinion.

I know this situation sucks but you do work in a call center. I would not involve myself in someone elses life in that way. Loosing a job could flip a switch on someone and you would be the one on the recieveing end of hatred. If your boss doesn't know enough to watch the employees, I say keep working. It only makes you look good for being an example of a hard worker and the boss won't think that you will rat him (the boss) out. Most bosses know what they will and will not put up with. Besides, we all have a life and work is just what we do 9-5.  

Or maybe being in the structural engineering field has jaded me.. Who knows, the employee my have an inside track and you maybe looked at as a rat. Nobody likes a rat.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 7:20:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where's the HotCube???

That's.....horrible.

Pretty accurate from my experience. did it for 5 years. I used to be a pleasant and nice guy. Now I think the Sun is way past due to explode and kill us all.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Would he say anything if you did the same thing? Probably. So fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Around here people who show up, know what they are doing and bathe are kinda hard to find now.

TMobile opened a nearby call center, supposed to be better pay, but Id lose $200 in free services here plus my 401k match so I make more here in the end

Wait, are you close to Augusta? How much do you know about enterprise PC support?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#20]
You are a telemarketer, yet you are a team member with 34,000 post.  Get a life.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You are a telemarketer, yet you are a team member with 34,000 post.  Get a life.

Telemarketer? Sounds like he's tech support or customer service...not the guy who calls you at dinner time..that's a telemarketer..he takes inbound calls..telemarketers make outbound calls
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't get all the hate. Taxman has a slack worker and has to pick up his slack. Most people here bitch when they have to pick up the slack via welfare ect, what's the differance here. Why should he mind his own business and do his job for him. Better yet, why don't y'all volenteer to fill in for someone so they can go fuck off!!!!  

Granted the boss should recogize the fuck offs, and that's the reason fuck off's survive in the job market but that doesn't mean he should sit there and take it up the ass. I work with a bunch of lazy blabber mouths myself, it's made me very cynical when I hear excuses about poor service because "we are shorthanded". Not that long ago someone died that called 911 because they were "shorthanded". Turns out THERE WERE 7 OF THEM ON "BREAK" TOGETHER!!!!  THe lazy beyothes I work with can't go to the bathroom without taking a friend with them to wipe there ass, work be damned, AND THIS IS THE SUPERVISORS!!!

THe next time y'all are on hold for an hour trying to get customer service just console yourself with the notion that at least nobody is squealing with the lazy fuckoff that is supposed to be taking calls!!!  
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:23:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i111.photobucket.com/albums/n123/fsk1290/AR-15/dumbass.jpg

There are more than a few of those in this thread. Sounds like 1/3 of the posters in this thread are slackers & nappers just like the lazyazz subject of this thread.

Birds of a feather...
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:30:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Snitches get stitches  
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm a workforce manager in a call center so I monitor how many butts are in the seats and plugged into the phones compared to the number of calls coming in and waiting in queue..There is a direct relationship between the number of people off the phone on lunch, working offline, napping in the break room, or talking to 14 y.o. on myspace (seen it) and the amount of time that you, the customer, have to wait to get help.  Hey, but as long as nobody is getting snitched on and you don't have anything better to do than wait on the phone for a 1/2 hour  its all good right?

If you guys knew how many FMLA and Short Term Disability cheats and all around fuckups you were supporting with your increased costs in order to let them nap on the job (so nobody gets called a snitch) you'd probably be walking the aisle with a clipboard and a whistle pointing these people out
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 3:02:59 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

How much are they matching?  These days, probably not much.  And wouldn't you get free services from TMobile?

Heck, if good employees are so hard to find, why not tell TMobile how much it'll take to get you to switch, and see what they say?
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#28]
REcord him doing it on your camera phone. Then use that footage to make him your bitch. Have him drop his wife off at your house.

That'll teach his no good lazy ass to lay on your leg.

Either that or just draw down on him. Whatever makes you happy.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Got a coworker who just walks out of work for 30 minutes, not a break or anything, leave his phone on and getting calls.  I work in a call center.  He comes back 30 mins later logs out and heads to lunch.  Will also just leave his headset down and watch TV where me and him are only one here.

Well today some others seen it happen.  Aslo on Saturday someone else seen him asleep on the phone and clock.

Im tired of it, going to see the bossman and narc him out tomorrow.

I'm sorry you care so much about what your coworker is doing.

You must need more work to keep you busy.

He works in a CALL CENTER!  Every time people on your team fuck up and shirk calls guess what? YOU GET MORE OF THEM TO DEAL WITH (and you get pissed off people who hold for excessive times).

I helped setup call centers and worked in them.  I've had cow-workers fuck off and been slammed with dealing with pissed off customers.

A good supervisor would be able to spot this shit a mile off, if they're bothering to pay attention to their system reports.  

Ever call in wait 5 mins and get a dead line or hung up on 3 times, know how pissed you are because of that?  This behavior is what causes that

+1
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I don't get all the hate. Taxman has a slack worker and has to pick up his slack. Most people here bitch when they have to pick up the slack via welfare ect, what's the differance here. Why should he mind his own business and do his job for him. Better yet, why don't y'all volenteer to fill in for someone so they can go fuck off!!!!  

Granted the boss should recogize the fuck offs, and that's the reason fuck off's survive in the job market but that doesn't mean he should sit there and take it up the ass. I work with a bunch of lazy blabber mouths myself, it's made me very cynical when I hear excuses about poor service because "we are shorthanded". Not that long ago someone died that called 911 because they were "shorthanded". Turns out THERE WERE 7 OF THEM ON "BREAK" TOGETHER!!!!  THe lazy beyothes I work with can't go to the bathroom without taking a friend with them to wipe there ass, work be damned, AND THIS IS THE SUPERVISORS!!!

THe next time y'all are on hold for an hour trying to get customer service just console yourself with the notion that at least nobody is squealing with the lazy fuckoff that is supposed to be taking calls!!!  

Fucking' A right. Some of these "you're a snitch" retards obviously need some time on the phones.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How much are they matching?  These days, probably not much.  And wouldn't you get free services from TMobile?

Heck, if good employees are so hard to find, why not tell TMobile how much it'll take to get you to switch, and see what they say?

50% of what I put in , I get comission, overall its relaxed.  I do some work, get to post here during slow times and no one says a word about me doing it.

Cable/phone/internet discount saves me $200, cell phone would save me $50

Not worth losing what I have to lose some senority and knowhow I built up to make $1 an hour more

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I do support, I fix stuff, I reconnect you when you dont pay.

I take general bitching calls and resolve things.

I do not call you unless you ask I call you back for a valid reason.  99% of my calls are inbound, others are callbacks for technical or billing reasons.

I'll sell you stuff if you ask for it, I'll sell you faster internet packages, other channels, or phone features, IF you call and ask about them, otherwise I wont try and sell anything.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where's the HotCube???

That's.....horrible.

Pretty accurate from my experience. did it for 5 years. I used to be a pleasant and nice guy. Now I think the Sun is way past due to explode and kill us all.

+infinity.. commence Operation: Cleanse By Fire.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top