Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:14:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I lived in Washington state for 20 years before I moved to Arizona in the mid 90's.  This kind of shit isn't new, it started with the so called "Year of the Woman" where Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell got elected to the Senate (apparently for life) and it's gotten worse and worse with each passing year and the icing on the cake was the theft of the governors mansion by Christine Gregoire.  Washingtonians must like their restrictive masters and nanny state laws, they keep re-electing them.

No we dont, King County does.   Next time arounf though I think I should vote for WHO I dont want in office, my votes have to be jinxed

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Has Washington managed to out-retard California on something?

Yes and no...

Most of the trouble we have in this state comes from Californians who, through their liberal voting and ideologies, have fucked up their state to the point of being unlivable and have moved here.

Yet, they didn't make the connection between their Liberal world view, voting and the cesspool they were living in and brought their diseased mindset to my home.

I'm going to crucify every one of them I can get my hands on when SHTF. ***** Street that I currently live on will be renamed simply "The Road". Traveling through it will be visual and auditory gauntlet pain and suffering.

That said, I still wash dishes by hand. It takes mere minutes, they get cleaner and it help me center my chi.

California's the magnet state for all the loonies.   Now you have to take some of them back.   Enjoy.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top