Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a small token, but I'll take it.

Winning.
View Quote
It's not small, it's showing the Islam world that we will not bow to them or their traditions and will instead keep ours.

Do you EVER see the Islamic world bow to other religions or countries unless they are crushed under heel? Do you see Islam celebrate Easter? Christmas? Some other religious celebrations? Do they partake? Nope, and neither should our leader.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:04:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's not small, it's showing the Islam world that we will not bow to them or their traditions and will instead keep ours.

Do you EVER see the Islamic world bow to other religions or countries unless they are crushed under heel? Do you see Islam celebrate Easter? Christmas? Some other religious celebrations? Do they partake? Nope, and neither should our leader.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a small token, but I'll take it.

Winning.

What do you mean..........they are the "religion of peace"!!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#3]
They shouldve held it but served only bacon. Giant plates of bacon as far as the eye could see.

Then dropped 5 MOABs spread across the ME.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#4]
YUSSSSSSSS

Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:39:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Pork belly for all
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:41:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Trump probably didnt want to die in a suicide bombing.  I dont blame him
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Started by the Clintons? Lol.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Dang it.  The MSM was just starting to like DJT.  Now look what he has done.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So we should "celebrate" Ramadan, the annual observance regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam; which at its ROOT goes against every pillar of Democracy and freedom?  

Yeah, i dont think so.

TRUMP to Lefty Media:  

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a8130af3a397f3123d57862d6c7adf67/tumblr_n7wodv0EfI1rd5rz4o1_250.gif
View Quote
I celebrated with a BLT !
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#12]
The muslims would just make a show of boycotting his invitation so its better to just not give the islamists a chance.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#13]
HRC is not my president
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The "Traditional White House Ramadan Dinner" was started by bill and hillary clinton. The news stories lately have been citing Thomas Jefferson, as did FBHO, but that is disingenuous at best. Jefferson simply was a good host to a Muslim representative who was at the White House during the Barbary Coast issues AND Ramadan. As a good diplomat would do, Jefferson hosted a dinner that accommodated the guests needs. Their was never another Ramadan inspired dinner until "Hillary Fucking Lying,Killing,America Hating Rodham Clinton" decreed it would be a good thing in 96'ish. For some misguided,stupid reasons unknown to many, many people, the Bush admin continued it. Obama expanded it,(not sure why) and promoted Islam through this and a few other ways. 

I am pleased to see NO acknowledgement of the practice from Our Presidential White House. This is a country founded on Freedom and Christianity. The media is wrong, many judges are wrong and most of America has voted to say they are wrong. The White House dismissal is a sweet glass of liberal shithead tears. 
View Quote
You mean the war with the Barbary States...
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Another day, another win.

I could get used to this.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:38:42 PM EDT
[#16]
More false virtue signaling by the fake news.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top