Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Never leave the range without ammo for the trip home

The GOLDEN rule......
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow...Impressive

You get impatient and burn 'em off, nearly hitting a bystander.
Blow by a possible LEO who later pulls a gun,
but you manage while driving a stickstift at high speed to pull out an AR at point it at another car.

You're either a real high-speed operator
or a mentally challanged imbecil.

Oh, I count at leat two Felonies.
What a stud you are!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:46:12 PM EDT
[#3]
You should have pulled over and rubbed your cock on his cheek.

Until it started a forest fire.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Worst draw down story ever.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:01:54 PM EDT
[#5]
you should of just buttstroked the son of a bitch, let him fall to the ground, pull your dick out and piss on him!  Fuck the cocksucker!  Good job dude!

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:45:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wow...Impressive

You get impatient and burn 'em off, nearly hitting a bystander.
Blow by a possible LEO who later pulls a gun,
but you manage while driving a stickstift at high speed to pull out an AR at point it at another car.

Oh, I count at leat two Felonies.
What a stud you are!!

Uhh ok,
#1 did I say I was driving at high speed? Just doing 40 at the time
#2 what kind of LEO tries to pull you over by flashing a gun?
#3 did I say I pointed the rifle at him? only showed him I had it.
#4 did not nearly hit anyone, he was startled by the noise + he deserved it

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:06:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:09:43 AM EDT
[#8]
A lesson to be learned.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:10:11 AM EDT
[#9]

A cop would have called in your plate number and had black & whites take over pursuit.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:24:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
#3 did I say I pointed the rifle at him? only showed him I had it.

Why did you show him you had it if you were out of ammo? I don't know ........ maybe you were going to use it as a club or something?

These stories of people 'showing their guns' in traffic altercations are absurd.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:30:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Did you reward yourself by masturbating furiously afterwards?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:31:28 AM EDT
[#12]
I won't say total BS, but does seem a little flaky.  Back in '86 when stationed at Bragg I was heading home from the range at McKeller.  Mini pickup pulls up beside my VW Campmobile (aaahhhh the stories I could tell about that one....) and guy in back signals me to roll down window like he wants to ask something.  I do and punk pulls a little 22 revolver and tells me to give him my wallet.  I tell him it is right beside my seat and have to lean to grab it.  I reach down and grab my (fully loaded) Dan Wesson 715VH Stainless 357 with 6" full lug and full ribbed barrel and point it at him.  Pickup takes off.  I get plate number, head for first available phone (Back in the days before cell phones) and call the MP's.  They show up, get report and go on their merry way.  2 Days later (Monday) I get call to come to PMO and he chews me out for having a gun in the van.  Threatens to have me busted.  Long explanation about coming from the range, phone calls to gun club to check registration list etc... finally, nothing happens to me and pickup was reported stolen.  2 Weeks later, KKK sneaks onto post and steals some rifles from unit in the field.......

Edited to add....Fired range rounds and reloaded with carry rounds.....

This without the porting and Pachmyr grips installed....

Wish like hell I still had it...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:41:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Ya should have been in the minivan..I give my wife the wheel while my 5 year old hands the AR to me from under the 3rd row bench..I then whip out ear protection for all the kids and make sure I have my wraparound shades and black gloves on with my ballcap spun around backwards.  Then I open the sliding door for whichever side the offender is on and let him have a look at me in all my tactical glory...Most cases its enough to cause immediate loss of bowel control followed by 10 car chain collision

You too?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:41:52 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
you should of just buttstroked the son of a bitch, let him fall to the ground, pull your dick out and piss on him!  Fuck the cocksucker!  Good job dude!

Fixed it for you

oh yeah  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:54:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Just once I would like to see "draw down" in a topic title with an actual, genuine, story of a draw down that wasn't BS or that was done in a "best practice" method.    Has there been any here?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:57:46 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Just once I would like to see "draw down" in a topic title with an actual, genuine, story of a draw down that wasn't BS or that was done in a "best practice" method.    Has Have there been any here?

Fixed it for you!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:00:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:00:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Nice.

- knowing you, that is.

You bastard.

I spit all over my monitor.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:15:44 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:25:04 AM EDT
[#20]
A cop would have called in your plate number and had black & whites take over pursuit.

No uniform, no marked car.

What makes you think the prick waving the badge and .25 was a cop?  He was probably a "Special Investigator" or some such, gun show badge.  They sell those things in the back of True Detective.

What kind of cop waves a gun at someone like that?

I know of half a doz murders in my area that were done utilizing a fake badge.  It would take a hell of a lot more than waving a badge at me (or a dash light) to get me to pull over.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:27:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:34:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Are you sure this didn't happen in South Florida?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:39:08 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Hmmm...

So back in the right lane a few miles down the road I notice somebody trying to get my attention in the left lane. A twenty something guy in a kia is next to me and he is showing me a BADGE. Uhh ok you want me to pull over right? Yeah right, I just kinda laughed and drove on.
Guess what, he's back and this time he's showing me a chrome .25 auto ( or something that looked like one) My first thought was, hey asswipe pull over so I can shove that thing up your ass. But then I quickly put that out of my mind as that is one way to get oneself killed.
Then I thought what we got here is a gunshow. His jaw dropped when he saw the old 6721.
He tore off and I drove home unmolested.

...or perhaps this part of the story is an allegory for an incident that occured while using a urinal in a public restroom.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:48:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I found that the best way to make the other guy feel better about the situation is to blow them a kiss.

Next time someone gets mad at you in traffic, Blow them a kiss....

I had a guy get so mad after I did that he ran his car into the center devider.

Too funny. I like it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Perfect!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#26]
personal attacks/trolling/ general stupidity
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top