Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:34:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I keep surfing in there for a coach gun and NFA goodies. I've so far seen two ads in the last 12 hours turn into a GD fun fest.  Such as a guy who wanted to sell his NFA tax stamps.  Seems that there is a small market for said items.  One team member started it off and then it was about 20 more people jumping on the dogpile even a fucking industry partner jumped in on the fun. What The Fuck, if you've got a smart ass remark save it. Why the fuck people feel like they need to shit on someone's ad is beyond me. I had to hit the report button and subscribed. A hour later the poor guys ad was deleted.  This kind of shit really pisses me off and I didn't even know the guy.

Are you one of those Craiglist Nazis who report me everytime I put a firearm related ad up .

It really doesnt bother me when someone breaks the rules a bit, but I don't understand the guy who feels the need to report things like that .

If I dont like it I simply mind my own buisness and stay out of the thread .

Didnt mean to shit on your thread just my 2 cents
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:37:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is only one 'd' in ad.

I'll ad that to my list of things to keep in mind!

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
a fucking industry partner

they can do no wrong here

Especially when they agree to give away merchandise each month.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:59:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not remotely legal.  That's probably where there was a big crap thread about it.

It's very, very illegal.

It's completely legal. That has nothing to do with why there was a big crap in the thread about it.

It's very, very legal.

Once you sell your NFA items you are left with a stamp that you can do with what you will.

It is still the highest dollar stamp ever printed/sold by the Govt. of the USA.   If you're a stamp collector buying someones, now invalid, stamp in much cheaper than buying an NFA item to get one.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 8:03:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think that the Avilas can be "bought" (they have too much integrity for that), but I do think that site staff looks the other way when it comes to some of the better known IPs, including one particular Texas based manufacturer/vendor.

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 8:03:55 AM EDT
[#6]
When is the new EE going online?
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that the Avilas can be "bought" (they have too much integrity for that), but I do think that site staff looks the other way when it comes to some of the better known IPs, including one particular Texas based manufacturer/vendor.

Uh Oh.....now you've gone and done it.....
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:26:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I keep surfing in there for a coach gun and NFA goodies. I've so far seen two ads in the last 12 hours turn into a GD fun fest.  Such as a guy who wanted to sell his NFA tax stamps.  Seems that there is a small market for said items.  One team member started it off and then it was about 20 more people jumping on the dogpile even a fucking industry partner jumped in on the fun. What The Fuck, if you've got a smart ass remark save it. Why the fuck people feel like they need to shit on someone's ad is beyond me. I had to hit the report button and subscribed. A hour later the poor guys ad was deleted.  This kind of shit really pisses me off and I didn't even know the guy.

Are you one of those Craiglist Nazis who report me everytime I put a firearm related ad up .

It really doesnt bother me when someone breaks the rules a bit, but I don't understand the guy who feels the need to report things like that .

If I dont like it I simply mind my own buisness and stay out of the thread .

Didnt mean to shit on your thread just my 2 cents

No, I'm not a Craigs list Nazi otherwise I wouldn't be on this board, now would I?  The report button is there for a reason.  The rules are posted in plain English, for all who speak English, to understand.  It's a tool and it was used appropriately regardless of how you may feel.  Bending rules is one thing, keeping someone from earning a buck just because you felt like fucking up his ad is another.  If you want to bash someone's thread, start one in GD about someone who is selling something for a ridiculous amount of money; if it's allowed.  Hell, we post ads from gunbroker and let the hilarity ensue all the time.  

To BigBore, sorry if you feel like I jumped the gun a bit.  I hadn't taken the "friend" factor into consideration.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top