BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:24:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure the father is sorry his daughter is dead.  He has good reason to be.  He is a failure as a parent and is directly involved in that girl's death.  What kind of parent lets a young child stay at a party all night.
You need to find a different line of work.
In the last three weeks I have been involved with:
A drug dealer/user shot by police (good shoot)
an unemployed navy vet who hung himself
A probable drug overdose ( waiting on lab tests)
a young w/m hung himself in a closet above a bar
an older w/m gunshot suicide
a b/f alcoholic who blead to death from her vigina
a young w/f who fell off of a motorcycle with out a helmet
a older w/m gunshot suicide (30-30 to head)
two homosexual men, one killed other and stuffed his body in a car trunk, and then comitted suicide
(his prevous partner is also missing)
2 drug dealers shot to death of the street at the same time
young w/m auto fatility (his fault)
w/m gunshot suicide
young w/m suicide hanging in his mothers basement
16 year old w/f killed in auto fatility (2 am auto wreck)
husband shoots wife and then himself (both die) infront of 10 year old child

for those who don't know
w/m = white male
w/f   =  white female
b/m = black male
b/f   =   black female.

this past three weeks have been a little busier than some, but not by a whole lot.

I don't figure most of the people at that party are useful upstanding citizens.  However I could be wrong, never having attended a zombie rave party.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The only tragic thing about this is that the parents of the 14 year old were not shot also. Too bad he didn't swing by all the parents houses with kids under 18 at this rave and off them prior to his Zombie hunting.

Huge +1 there
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So fucking what if they were dressed like zombies!

You've only been here for what, 9 days? Stick around, and you'll figure it out.

People were killed and there is nothing funny about that!

When they are dressed as zombies there is.

I'll never apologize for have a dark sense of humor.

Well you are a sick person.

That's almost a requirement for being a member and especially for posting on the General Discussion.

That said, death for you is a serious business, and you are in constant contact with grieving relatives, especially when as in this case young people go way too early.  I'm sure you have been inculcated from an early age to be especially sensitive around relatives of the dead.

Most people are only familiar with the deaths of elder relatives, and in those cases, the passing is usually seen as a fact of life and not necessarily an unexpected tragedy.  A lot of guys here have been in the military or law enforcement and gallows humor in the face of violent death is a reaction to keep one from going crazy.

You want good information and good knowledge stick to the technical forums.  You want whackos, stick around here.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top