Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Gordon got back on the lead lap, but NASCAR decided they didn't like that.  Sometimes I think this sport has gone the way of the WWF.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]
There's alot of good drivers in the top 10. Dang, if Jr. won tonight that'd be back to back, Busch/Cup wins for him. I think Sterlin Marlin looks like he's in a good spot to make a run at it. Jimmy Johnson looks good too. But you know Bristol, it's a crap shoot, one wreck and it's a whole new race.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Gordon got back on the lead lap, but NASCAR decided they didn't like that.  Sometimes I think this sport has gone the way of the WWF.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#4]
God I hope that Jr. doesn't win again. Wow, they just posted that NO  driver has ever won both the Busch and Cup race back to back. 17 laps to go.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#5]
GO LITTLE E!

Damn I hate Budweiser
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
GO LITTLE E!

Damn I hate Budweiser

If he wins tonight that'll make my brother exstatic, For him to be at both races and have his boy win, man, he'll be hard to talk to for weeks.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Very dominating performance by Dale Jr this weekend.  He should have run the truck race Wednesday night and went for the clean sweep.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, we just saw alittle history tonight.  First driver ever to sweep back to back races(Busch/Cup). Well, heck, Congrats Dale Jr., job well done dude. I bet my brother is jumpin' up and down like a mad man.  WOOHOO.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top