User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#1]
it aint so bad
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Boy's git on in there and get sleeping bags and food.

Don't forget the toilet paper––I aint' gonna use no leaves!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#3]
"This violates the Geneva convention."

"I never heard of it!"
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:26:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't cry! Turn it into something else............
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#5]

You gotta drink it Robert, It's the spirit of the deer..

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:27:02 AM EDT
[#6]
The Big 10 sucks and they still don't know how to count!  

Oh.....wait....never mind. Please disregard this message.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:27:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I am watching/well listening to it today on my Blackberry.  Tank battle at the moment.  

Shoot straight for once, you army pukes.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Darryl: They made me swallow it.

Darryl: Oh God, they do things you can't imagine.

When taken out of context, this made me laugh!

B.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#9]
So what's up your ass?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:17:51 AM EDT
[#10]
This scene is added to the movie. It was not part of the original script, but was added to soften its otherwise grim and defeatist ending.

Although most of the high school insurgents are killed, a voice-over appears at the end of the movie by Erica (Lea Thompson), (one of the two survivors) showing a World War III memorial, and the American flag flying implies the United States had won the war.

Erica: [closing narration] I never saw the Eckert Brothers again. In time, this war - like every other war - ended. But I never forgot. And I come to this place often, when no one else does.

[we see "Partisan Rock," with its memorial plaque, which she reads for us]

Erica: "... In the early days of World War 3, guerillas - mostly children - placed the names of their lost upon this rock. They fought here alone and gave up their lives, so that this nation should not perish from the earth."

I find this scene very touching.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:20:50 AM EDT
[#11]
The Colonel: You think you're tough for eating beans every day? There's half a million scarecrows in Denver who'd give anything for one mouthful of what you got. They've been under siege for about three months. They live on rats and sawdust bread and sometimes... on each other. At night, the pyres for the dead light up the sky. It's medieval.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:33:35 AM EDT
[#12]
delete
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#13]
I think someone here went to that rock last year on a hiking trip.

B.

Quoted:
This scene is added to the movie. It was not part of the original script, but was added to soften its otherwise grim and defeatist ending.

Although most of the high school insurgents are killed, a voice-over appears at the end of the movie by Erica (Lea Thompson), (one of the two survivors) showing a World War III memorial, and the American flag flying implies the United States had won the war.

Erica: [closing narration] I never saw the Eckert Brothers again. In time, this war - like every other war - ended. But I never forgot. And I come to this place often, when no one else does.

[we see "Partisan Rock," with its memorial plaque, which she reads for us]

Erica: "... In the early days of World War 3, guerillas - mostly children - placed the names of their lost upon this rock. They fought here alone and gave up their lives, so that this nation should not perish from the earth."

I find this scene very touching.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:41:20 AM EDT
[#14]
I need a drink.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#15]
So tell me dork, where do you think hamburger comes from
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:08:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
last i heard there were a billion screaming chinamen

there were

Did that one already the next post and I used a picture....
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:21:36 PM EDT
[#17]
{low voice}  Six toothbrushes please. {low voice}
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#18]
I heard some of em speaking spanish
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Odd, I picked up the DVD at WalMart yesterday, started watching it while I made/ate dinner...  Had to pause it to come do some work.  Will finish it later tonight.
WOLVERINES!!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top