[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am on vacation until next monday.

Mad River Brewing - Steelhead Double IPA

Next up - Flying Dog Brewery - Raging Bitch IPA

Next up - Stone - Ruination IPA

If I am still awake - Stone - Double Bastard

Damn man!  You gonna put your liver to the test.  

I have not had ANY IPA's, I almost bought some Dogfish head today....but didn't, I bought some Weihenstephan.   There are so many, and I don't wanna waste my funds.  Any suggestions for a noob IPA drinker?  That Dogfish head I looked at was 90 minute.

Dogfish 90 min is good. Keep in mind, any of these have APV's much higher than "those piss yellow beers"

If you can find it, Stone Ruination IPA is fantastic. It runs about 16$ a six here. The Raging Bitch is good, and a little cheaper.

Terrapin Beer Co. Hopsecutioner is pretty good as is the Steelhead IPA.

You really need to find a build your own sixpack store and just load up until you know what you like.

Whole foods does this, though they are a little pricey. We have a Total Wine and Beer that does this and has good prices.

Stay thirsty...

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am on vacation until next monday.

Mad River Brewing - Steelhead Double IPA

Next up - Flying Dog Brewery - Raging Bitch IPA

Next up - Stone - Ruination IPA

If I am still awake - Stone - Double Bastard

Damn man!  You gonna put your liver to the test.  

I have not had ANY IPA's, I almost bought some Dogfish head today....but didn't, I bought some Weihenstephan.   There are so many, and I don't wanna waste my funds.  Any suggestions for a noob IPA drinker?  That Dogfish head I looked at was 90 minute.

Dogfish 90 min is good. Keep in mind, any of these have APV's much higher than "those piss yellow beers"

If you can find it, Stone Ruination IPA is fantastic. It runs about 16$ a six here. The Raging Bitch is good, and a little cheaper.

Terrapin Beer Co. Hopsecutioner is pretty good as is the Steelhead IPA.

You really need to find a build your own sixpack store and just load up until you know what you like.

Whole foods does this, though they are a little pricey. We have a Total Wine and Beer that does this and has good prices.

Stay thirsty...

Thanks, I will have to find one of those build your own places.  Didn't know such a place existed.  When I was younger, I used to try different imports, and there was no such thing as a bad beer.  But now, I just wont drink shitty beer.  I've been looking at those IPA's and couldn't decide which one.  Thanks again!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top