BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're OK with failed/rogue states developing nukes. Roger.
View Quote
There are a bunch of shady as fuck dictators and governments with nuclear weapons.  

Why do we not attack USSR, Pakistan, and China while we are at it?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You're OK with failed/rogue states developing nukes. Roger.
View Quote
That cat is out of the bag, arguable since August 1949.  I find the likelihood of Pakistan actually using a nuke far higher than best korea, unless we attack them, or try to institute a regime change. 

I'm not a huge fan or preemptive war in general, and especially against people that have nuclear weapons.  If you were cake-boy, would you be interested in disarming after seeing what happened to Saddam and Qaddafi once they dismantled their WMD programs? 
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There are a bunch of shady as fuck dictators and governments with nuclear weapons.  

View Quote
You know, a lot of me agrees with the "why should we be involved" argument. The problem is that people like you make really, really terrible arguments.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Does FatBoy-san have any other nuclear facilities other than Punggye-ri? That entire valley looks like it could be carpet bombed out of existence in one leisurely afternoon.

Does anybody know? 
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think this is very likely. But more in the form of a new puppet government. The Chinese don't want all the problems within NK to be their problems. Better if they can control who does have to deal with it.
View Quote
Getting access to NK mineral deposits would be profitable. And it would be easier to deal with than mining in Africa. I suspect the Chinese government is interviewing a bunch of their provincial governors to see if they are up to a new challenge.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
*Dawn's welding hood*

*Applies SPF 999,999*

Checks on JLIST, mask and filters... Just waiting for the show to start.
View Quote
I sure as Hell hope you don't need that in Georgia
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What incentive does the fat one have to randomly start a nuclear war?  What would the advantage to him be, when he can just keep on being little league prick.  If he tries to use his nuclear toys, his whole country winds up glowing in the dark and he's dead. 

He's a major league asshole, but I'm willing to wait for him to start a shooting war. 
View Quote
Your thinking like a sane person, little fat fuck isn't.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't understand the willingness to dismiss the NK threat.

We're talking about a country that has nukes and is willing to use them on SK, Japan, USA etc. Just because they don't have an ICBM to launch a nuke at the US mainland doesn't mean they can't hit Seoul or Tokyo tomorrow.
Let them keep testing unimpeded and they will have their ICBM.

You don't believe little Kim would use a nuke in an act of desperation?

Are you willing to trust that fat fuck and his ally Assad with that kind of weapon?

Yeah... paper tigers...
View Quote
Exactly
Fat Boy isn't going to go down without taking a lot of innocent people with him.
He's delusional enough to strike first if he feels he's been backed too far into a corner.
He knows dam well what happened to Saddam and Gaddafi.
Living in wealthy exile is not an option he will be offered
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I think Best Korea thinks we will back down like always. They think China will have there back. I think if the shtf. China will not interfere and, will turn a blind eye to us chopping
the head off the snake. No land invasion and, will help with NK. People in trade for mineral rights etc.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:29:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Got to hand it to Kim Joung Un he has pissed off everybody.
View Quote
Well, that what the news would have you believe.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I used to work on that jet. I would say that China will probably rain in NK to keep us out.
View Quote
My cousin used to fly the WC-135, pre desert storm. Flew nuke sniffing missions near Soviet test sites.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:40:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Speaking of the Constant Phoenix, what ever happened with the one flying over Europe a month or two ago? Was any power plant accident ever disclosed?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The sad thing is that 707 and the Mig-15 were probably built around the same time.
View Quote
The 135 and the 707 have the same parent but they're not the same bird.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

One thing is for certain, if China does step into NK bidness, and trade starts to flow into NK to feed those people you probably won't see a cat past Hawaii for decades. Might not be a bad time for Samsung to open a few cat farms in SK. Talking bout profit'n Meow.
View Quote
Be right back, time to short the animal food companies.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

land attack bomber!  HOLY SHIT.  THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T SEND THE BOMBER THAT BOMBS FLYING AIRCRAFT!!!!
View Quote
Maverick and Goose were too busy communicating with the enemy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This could be worse than y2k!
View Quote
I still have rain barrels. What should I buy for this one?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why would they put bombers on alert to bomb the little turd when all they have to do is shut off the oil spigot, cut off the food freebies, and maybe have the guy whacked?

Did you ever think the bombers are on alert to support him?
View Quote
Bingo!

And the troops of both them and the Ruskies on the NK borders.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Exactly
Fat Boy isn't going to go down without taking a lot of innocent people with him.
He's delusional enough to strike first if he feels he's been backed too far into a corner.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't understand the willingness to dismiss the NK threat.

We're talking about a country that has nukes and is willing to use them on SK, Japan, USA etc. Just because they don't have an ICBM to launch a nuke at the US mainland doesn't mean they can't hit Seoul or Tokyo tomorrow.
Let them keep testing unimpeded and they will have their ICBM.

You don't believe little Kim would use a nuke in an act of desperation?

Are you willing to trust that fat fuck and his ally Assad with that kind of weapon?

Yeah... paper tigers...
Exactly
fat boy can bluster and threaten the us and its allies in the area and there are real risks with taking mil action against him for the us. i dont think you are gonna get him with conventional weapons as i suspect he has whole cities 2 miles down. so there's a risk for us.

however china is different, china is right next door. if china bombs some of his mil sites, what is he gonna do? nuke beijing? my guess is china can bitch slap the guy and get away with it, if he retaliates, we can just stand back and watch the resulting havoc. so its my guess china may do something similar to nk as we did th syria. and they can get away with it. and probably stands the best chance of bring the boy in line.

trump has told the chinese, so i've heard, that he isnt interested in regime change, he isnt interested in re-unification. in other words, he doesnt see any reason to increase a us presence in what he may consider to be china's part of the world. let china take care of the issue, its not in our interest to to nation build and increase mil presence in that part of the world, if we can avoid it. thats probably suggestion that china woudl be glad to hear.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If something does go down in NK, I feel like China is setting itself up to make a grab for some of the land.
View Quote
I suspect you are correct sir.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think we already took care of USSR.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If something does go down in NK, I feel like China is setting itself up to make a grab for some of the land.
View Quote
I believe it
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#22]
I wonder if Best Korea also hopes the Chinese will take over the Norks, so they don't have a repeat of what happened with German reunification where the rich capitalist West started getting bled dry by the starving poor communist east. 
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's either happened and detected via seismograph, or the Chinese have said its imminent
View Quote
Nah, they're probably collecting background samples so they know exactly what "normal" in that area looks like. If that fat dumpling sets off a nuke they can go up a few days afterward and then compare the before and after samples.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Only in the plains.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to work on that jet. I would say that China will probably rain in NK to keep us out.
China can make it rain in NK???
Only in the plains.
I think that only works in Spain.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:05:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't have a problem with China taking over NK.

Hell, all they'll do is sell it to Walmart
View Quote
Dominoes....
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I suspect you are correct sir.
View Quote
Me thinks that was part of the "deal." Make a deal where both parties win, and the other side can't refuse... China would win bigly by gaining Best Korea.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

China can make it rain in NK???
View Quote
He means rain bombs
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top