Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Page 2 !  Soon to be followed here in Washington State, but wait, its not like that didnt happen before here.

ETA, Washington where even the dead are still allowed to vote
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
<...>
I frankly do not trust electronic voting machines at all- I've seen and read too many things that go wrong with them or how they can be spoofed to transfer/ignore votes.

I trust electronic voting as much as paper voting... which is to say, very little.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Democrats are dishonest when it comes to voting...........been that way for more than a century.

It's time they were called on the carpet for it, too.

Who's gonna do it........Eric Holder?

The Mods & Admins here would be a nice start ...

Nobody gives a fuck about your little crusade but you.

What's his crusade today?

It seems to have something to do with forbidding the mods and staff from expressing any political opinions though.  

Since when is that a rule?

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:35:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't trust Democrats with Turkey Legs ...
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
For those who can't be bothered to actually do some research (that would be the media), the problem isn't fraud, it is a poorly designed user interface.  If you select Spanish as your voting language and don't release fast enough, the touchscreen also registers a press on the next page, which results in a vote Reid.  If you select English and don't release fast enough, the touchscreen will register a vote for Angle.  It should be noted that it doesn't actually cast the vote, it just checks the box, which can be changed by simply selecting a different candidate.

Technically speaking, they're using the start of the touch to advance menus.  If they actually knew what they were doing, they would have used the end of the touch to advance menus.

This is part of the problem.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:42:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I don't trust Democrats with Turkey Legs ...

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:49:47 AM EDT
[#7]
In the end, shit like this is why I think the dems will retain the majorities.

There will be lots of close races, and then recounts, then magic appearing ballots, then lawsuits by the R candidates that are promptly thrown out of court.

See the Franken election as an example of how things are gonna go. If we are getting glimpses of it this early, you can bet it is way more widespread then before.

At least Mexico has rampant low level corruption too. If you have a couple of bucks there it is easy to get what you want. Here you have to have millions of $ and the right party affiliation to grease the skids so that you can do as you please..
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:03:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:45:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is it fo time yet?

I am with you BRO!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I am pondering this tid bit.

Nice.

Quoted:
If voting  could actually change things, they would make it illegal.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top