User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 423
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lots of FOing needs to be done.

My prayers are with my VA brethren, should they FO first.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And the moderator said, "Your red light has been on a while."

Lady, the red light is flashing BIG TIME.
View Quote
Yeah, they just wanted to get us out of there so they could get on to their self-congratulatory backslapping ceremony for the four idiots who were retiring.  They even spent our money to make nice videos of the retirees' "great accomplishments" while on the Board.

I was at another meeting with the idiot that is supposed to be my representative and a crowd ready to bring out the tar and feathers where she told the us that "we have to support Metro."  No, we don't.  She and the County "planning staff" were not well received there either.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen again. Just like CA, CO, FL, etc. We will let them do what they want.

Sad, but true.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"People in bars are openly talking about what they are going to do to politicians".  I don't think the left realizes what is coming if they pass these gun laws.
Nothing will happen again. Just like CA, CO, FL, etc. We will let them do what they want.

Sad, but true.
What's the "we" crappola? Don't count me among your number.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sad, but true.
View Quote
You are wrong.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Excellent speech by a true Patriot.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I like the young man and soon to be Father. The problem is that the politicians are just too stupid to see the plain spoken truth he uses. I was taught that you never tell a man you're gonna kick his ass ,,,you just do it. THIS is what the Virginia Legislature has done. They have ANNOUNCED that they are going to do make all the gun owners felons. Probably not going to end well.
View Quote
They are used to complacent law abiding citizens. Some of those people will celebrate being freed of their subservience to the law and celebrate in horrific ways that politicians the world over have had to relearn time and time again. The anarchy and blood list that will be unleashed is terrifying. I am praying none of this happens. I have no foolish ideas about this being some kind party where the right kicks the lefts ass. It will be absolutely horrible for everyone.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:03:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I've marched with Ben.  I won't out his handle here on Arfcom, but he's a good dude and very generous.  Loaned me some gear on a march.

Keep fighting the good fight brother.

WPS
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:04:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Other states and people will become more emboldened and begin to push back harder if they see Virginia have success.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think they will double down and keep pushing and keep poking citizens into a corner.other states have gotten away with it and they think they can to.

I am very glad to see many standing up to them.  I wish we could get groups like this in Florida to tell them no more taking from us.
Other states and people will become more emboldened and begin to push back harder if they see Virginia have success.
It's really beginning to feel like Virginia has become Ground Zero for the future of our Nation.

I really hope God or Fortune or whoever gives the Patriots of Virginia the strength to see it through.

I will support them anyway I can.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:06:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Well said sir!
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:They have ANNOUNCED that they are going to do make all the gun owners felons. Probably not going to end well.
View Quote
If this is a felony make the most of it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What's the "we" crappola? Don't count me among your number.
View Quote
Agree. Just keep your FOID card renewed...
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You are wrong.
View Quote
I sincerely hope I am, but history says I’m not.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's really beginning to feel like Virginia has become Ground Zero for the future of our Nation.

I really hope God or Fortune or whoever gives the Patriots of Virginia the strength to see it through.

View Quote
For guns, maybe.

If they can ram this through in VA they'll do it everywhere when given the chance.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You are wrong.
View Quote
We shall see.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#17]
"I'm thinking some folks might just get their shit pushed in."

--Mary Chestnut
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:11:17 PM EDT
[#18]
What we do in life, echoes through eternity.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:11:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They have ANNOUNCED that they are going to do make all the gun owners felons.
View Quote
After the first felony the rest are free.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#20]
I think there’s a whole bunch of them on that side that are hoping to be martyrs.

It’s why they keep pushing the goal post further & further.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:14:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

We shall see.
View Quote
Come join us and see first hand.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think there’s a whole bunch of them on that side that are hoping to be martyrs.

It’s why they keep pushing the goal post further & further.
View Quote
The higher-ups need a stiff they can name the bill after.

Wouldn't surprise me if the gov & ag would croak a loyal supporter on their own, if nothing happens by bill time.

They are absolutely that Machiavellian. Especially Bloomturd & Soros.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
For guns, maybe.

If they can ram this through in VA they'll do it everywhere when given the chance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For guns, maybe.

Once the guns are gone they can and will do anything they want.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He’s right I live 2 miles from the Va line work in Giles county conversations are definitely taking place.
View Quote
Yep.

I'm about 5 miles from VA state line, as the crow flies.  No shit, I hear it every time I go to Wally or the grocery store.  From old men to young and in between.  It's the topic of the day.

I wouldn't suggest that the state gov fuck with SWVA.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"I'm thinking some folks might just get their shit pushed in."

--Mary Chestnut
View Quote
I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Read through the topics here. Nothing but materialism. If not materialism, it’s family centered. Does anyone actually believe that enough people will throw either of those two things away permanently  to fight for freedom?

Society has evolved so far from the days of our founders that forcibly resisting is nothing more than a fantasy.

I’m not pointing fingers, I’m as guilty as the next guy.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:21:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you don't have what you need or want now you better put that CC on meltdown mode stat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know salad days have been upon us for some time but I was trying crawl out of debt first.  Not anymore...
If you don't have what you need or want now you better put that CC on meltdown mode stat
I've bought a bunch of mags recently and some AR10 receivers.  I've been set on AR15 lowers for some time.

Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:22:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You are wrong.
View Quote
You aren't.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Virginian patriots, you are at the tip of the spear on this. The rest of the country is watching. If you fail, then it will be the template for a sweeping tryanny across the nation, even in heretofore solid gun states like Idaho.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:24:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not just in bars and not just in VA

Just sayin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"People in bars are openly talking about what they are going to do to politicians".  I don't think the left realizes what is coming if they pass these gun laws.
Not just in bars and not just in VA

Just sayin
When the 'talking' starts taking place in the church's and the congregations return home to continue the discussions and to decide what actions each man and family must take to defend faith and liberty ...

Why is it so difficult to understand that the policy desires of a few politicians should not be permitted to bring a state to armed conflict with it's own citizens?

I would start a serious conversation about recall efforts with legislators who are stridently opposed to the proposed legislation. I did read a bit and it's not clear whether or not a state elected official is subject to recall in Virginia --the conversations should be very public about clarifying the state statues on recall and beginning the petition effort for a recall while the legislature clarify the legal paths down that road.

Governor Northam is already facing a recall petition. https://www.change.org/p/all-virginia-circuit-courts-recall-governor-ralph-northam

Once again, God Speed Virginia

Our prayers are with you.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I think they will double down and keep pushing and keep poking citizens into a corner.other states have gotten away with it and they think they can to.

I am very glad to see many standing up to them.  I wish we could get groups like this in Florida to tell them no more taking from us.
View Quote
I mentioned elsewhere that it will be necessary for Congress to pass a law enabling many, many more lampposts.
Because there are not nearly enough lampposts available to hang all the bastages that need hanging - upside down, Mussolini style.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm feeling Florida isn't far behind.
View Quote
The problem with Florida is that it had an INCREDIBLE amount ot transplants, mainly retirees who want to live their lives free of being scared. They want to die peacefully in their sleep. I hate a lot of my former classmates. They deserve to be hung for cowardice.

It's up to you younger guys.

FWIW what I do ask of you young guys is that you have the decency to leave me a canteen and a can of chili and let me buy you some time to escape and hit them later. If I could still run with you guys I would.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:27:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Read through the topics here. Nothing but materialism. If not materialism, it’s family centered. Does anyone actually believe that enough people will throw either of those two things away permanently  to fight for freedom?

Society has evolved so far from the days of our founders that forcibly resisting is nothing more than a fantasy.

View Quote
Yes. A lot to lose but a lot to gain. We're going to set the pace for the rest of the union. Sic semper tyrannis is the motto, after all.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:27:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't worry, real men will pick up your slack.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not the first time.
Remember Yorktown! The World Turned Upside Down.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:29:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The people in that state government tut-tutting the 2A sanctuary movement are the very same ones advocating the  sanctuary movement for illegals.
View Quote
Spot on. It pisses me off to no end.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#37]
What happens in Virginia will happen nationwide.

This is the pivot point. This is the Battle of Saratoga, or Gettysburg, for gun rights.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The people in that state government tut-tutting the 2A sanctuary movement are the very same ones advocating the  sanctuary movement for illegals.
Two birds...
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:31:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Well fucking said! Great speech and Semper Fi brother!
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:32:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Don't worry, real men will pick up your slack.
View Quote
Haha, ok. So far in decades of rights infringements we’ve seen a total of zero.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Stop, I can only get so hard!
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yes. A lot to lose but a lot to gain. We're going to set the pace for the rest of the union. Sic semper tyrannis is the motto, after all.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/75361/FD535C93-34A5-44F4-93FD-39ED9EF724D6_jpeg-1189685.JPG
View Quote
I hope you’re right.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

After the first felony the rest are free.
View Quote
True story.

Speaking as a several time but unconvicted felon*.

*Like most of us. Many of you don't even realize it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Charlie Daniels Band-The Souths Gonna Do It Again
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:34:07 PM EDT
[#45]
the critical hour is here

some people need to realize that.    Using words aren't going to have any weight anymore
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:34:41 PM EDT
[#46]
To the point and very matter of fact about his position.

Lines are being drawn, warnings given.

No emotions, only promises.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:35:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Haha, ok. So far in decades of rights infringements we’ve seen a total of zero.
View Quote
To be fair, I don't think a flat out semi auto pistol ban has been tried in a state prior to this (which as far as I understand it, is what VA dems are going to try to pass).

Infringements are one thing but uncompensated confiscation is basically asking for a reckoning.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:37:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Come join us and see first hand.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

To be fair, I don't think a flat out semi auto pistol ban has been tried in a state prior to this (which as far as I understand it, is what VA dems are going to try to pass).

Infringements are one thing but uncompensated confiscation is basically asking for a reckoning.
View Quote
New York comes to mind.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Some numbers to consider.

There are four states where the number of veterans as a share of the adult population exceeds 10%: Alaska, Montana, Virginia, and Wyoming.

The highest percentage of veterans served during the era of the Vietnam War, 35.7%. Two states – Oregon and Minnesota – have the highest share of veterans who served during that era, both topping  40% of the states' veteran populations. The first Gulf War era (1990-2001) has the next highest share of veterans, with 20.8%, and Virginia and Alaska have the highest percentage of veterans from that period, at 33.9% and 31.5%, respectively.

2. Virginia
• Veteran population: 10.6% (687,271)
• Adult civilian population: 6.5 million (12th largest)
• Veteran unemployment: 2.7% (6th lowest)
• Veteran poverty rate: 4.5% (the lowest)
• Veterans with a disability: 22.2% (2nd lowest)

Basically we have lots of people willing to fight, we aren't physically broken and we have money.  
Page / 423
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top