Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:11:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sooner or later, they'll go out of business. How did nazis get the other thread locked? Did they call it a Jewish conspiracy?

Thanks. What's the 88 connection?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Admit it, your wife didn't really get the video professor.....she got the trial of ExtenZe for the cost of a postage stamp.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sooner or later, they'll go out of business. How did nazis get the other thread locked? Did they call it a Jewish conspiracy?

Thanks. What's the 88 connection?

+1  tagging for answer
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think Video Professor has been around since at least the mid 90's now. So far, they are still getting away with it.
As long as there are old people who need a tutorial on how to use AOL and Ebay.... they are going to make money.

I think I remember commercials from them covering Win 3.11, Win95 and ME.....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Try the FTC.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#6]
The old saying rings true. If it sounds to good to be true...

People can care less about "helping" you out, all they want is your money and they will go to great lengths to get it, even if that means scamming you. The sooner you understand that the better off in life you will be.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#7]

He's hawking a new educational title - "Learn everything you ever wanted to know about Job Related Stuff."
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top