Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes, have her get her tubes tied.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wife is really pushing the issue any thoughts?

Yes, have her get her tubes tied.

Give me a fucking break. That surgery is way higher risk than a simple vasectomy.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:37:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Either way just make sure that ham fisted sucker numbs both sides before he starts pulling.   If'n he don't it'll feel like he's jerking your guts out.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Shit!  You're right.  I nearly forgot about that part!!  The shots were the worst.  I didn't feel the scalpel (cutting part at all).  But the tugging.  That fucking tugging!  It didn't hurt really, but was VERY uncomfortable because you can feel him pulling on your nut tubes and it feesl like they are connected to your tonsils!  
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Scalpel. And make sure the doc uses a "cut a section out" technique. This way it's less likely to reverse itself. ??
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Scalpel. And make sure the doc uses a "cut a section out" technique. This way it's less likely to reverse itself. ??
View Quote

doesn't really matter if you remove a section or not, though we often do so we have a specimen to prove we did cut the vas.

it's more important that they burn the end of the vas that's left.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I had no scalpel a week ago and i would definitely recommend it.  Less recovery time.  It is the way to have it done.  Sit around for three or four days and don't do shit.  Get some frozen peas and have your cooler full of beer ready when you return.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#6]
No women is going to force me to self-mutilate.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I just used a restricted lasered DBAL....... Aimed it mah sack for a couple seconds.... ta-daaaaaa! Worked like a charm.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I had the non-scalpel method done. It was a non-issue. The sitting on the couch with Percocet was quite a nice break from work! I was surprised at how painless it was, hearing all the stories. Do it man!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Get her fixed, it worked for many years before the pussification of American men.

If it was the man that got pregnant then I could see getting fixed however it's the woman . Do you wear a dress when you cook also?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Get her fixed, it worked for many years before the pussification of American men.

If it was the man that got pregnant then I could see getting fixed however it's the woman . Do you wear a dress when you cook also?
View Quote

Perhaps the dumbest thing I've read here in a while.

And that's saying something.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 11:44:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Had the scalpel done after the third
Don't remember the shot or the cutting...but the tugging...

After: get a couple bags of frozen peas (they form as needed) and rotate them. Keep walking to a minimum the next day..trust me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#12]
My GP did mine, and it was one of the biggest medical mistakes I ever made.  Fucking miserable experience.  It was the scalpel version, and I swear I could feel the clips for at least a year afterwards.

My wife says its my fault for not going to a urologist.  Ended up with an infection, and I wanted to die I was so miserable.

I remember a guy I worked for had his Great Dane fixed with a vasectomy, and that poor dog's balls looked like a couple of watermelons hanging between his legs.  I think mine swelled up at least that big, and it sucked ass.  Needless to say I don't see that doc anymore.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Nope..

Nope.

NOPE
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top