BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:42:50 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL.

DAMN!
amare32suns. The boys landed on you with both feet.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:48:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'll tell you what I think of this:

Watching you liberal assholes go completey nutsoid over this is worth a lawyer getting peppered with some birdshot.

The fact that Cheney basically blew you off for 18 hours and doesn't give a flying fuck what you think about it is a source of extreme happiness and laughter for me and countless other Americans who see this entire affair for the political farce you're turning it into, since you have nothing else to offer in the area of ideas.

So..... Does that answer your question?

FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC response!!!!!

A big +1

Way to hit it on the Head Zap!

Where's that "beatin a dead horse" gif?

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:10:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Did ABC really portray it that way?

The interview I watched last night showed Cheney saying it was his own fault, he pulled the trigger, and he felt terrible about it. It was the worst day of his life, etc, etc.

I'll have to admit, up until that interview I was thinking a little less of Cheney, thinking he should man up and admit his mistake, but then last night he did just that. What more do you want? The only thing better he could have done was to do that interview a little earlier, but who knows what might have been going on behind the scenes that made an earlier interview impossible.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:11:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.davezilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/this-is-a-quail.jpg

No question he should not have shot.  After it happened all he can do is say he`s sorry.  I think it is obvious he was upset.   He was a friend and hunting buddy.

Your not here for a discussion your here to stir up shit.  What you failed to understand is when the shit settles back down the smell will stay with you on this board.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:17:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
For starters I think you're dick sucking communist.

You can't spell or type either and your grammar is atrocious. You probably live in your mom's basement and smoke pot all day and can't hold a real job. You spend all your allowance on gerbil food so your boyfriend has something else to stick up your ass besides his dick.

You will spend your whole life sucking on the public tit, smoking dope, and wearing NORML t-shirts, protesting everything that might make this country better only you're to stupid to realize it. When you get old you will be too drug addled to understand you wasted your life if you don't die of aids first.

Did I miss anything?

amare32suns =
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:22:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
just watched ABC Nightly News and saw Dick Chaney Interview..seems like he is  blaming buddy/lawyer for not telling him/them he was behind the shooting lines....and DIck show no remorse about shooting accident    ..what u guys think about this???

amare32suns = CA, USA. . . . From the land of fruits and nuts!

Quoted:
For starters I think you're dick sucking communist.

You can't spell or type either and your grammar is atrocious. You probably live in your mom's basement and smoke pot all day and can't hold a real job. You spend all your allowance on gerbil food so your boyfriend has something else to stick up your ass besides his dick.

You will spend your whole life sucking on the public tit, smoking dope, and wearing NORML t-shirts, protesting everything that might make this country better only you're to stupid to realize it. When you get old you will be too drug addled to understand you wasted your life if you don't die of aids first.

Did I miss anything?

+1
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:31:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I believe you saw what ABC (association of broadcasting communists) wanted you to see.  

The media is full of sh&* and they will show you what they want to show you, in the exact context they want you to see it, and edit out what does not fit their political agenda.

The mass media hates President Bush and Vice President Cheney.  

you are right!! i only saw partial interview of VP...and heard the other ABC announcers saying he show little or no remorse for shooting accident,,and he blamed his laywer friend for not telling them where he was.....

you know, he DID say this!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:42:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I would still rather hunt with Dick Cheney than ride with Ted Kennedy!.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:56:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'd rather go hunting with Dick than driving across bridges with Ted.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:58:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
just watched ABC Nightly News and saw Dick Chaney Interview..seems like he is  blaming buddy/lawyer for not telling him/them he was behind the shooting lines....and DIck show no remorse about shooting accident    ..what u guys think about this???

I think you are a shit stirer (sp )

I watched the 1 on 1 interview on Fox and he was remorseful.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:01:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:16:56 AM EDT
[#12]
what do i think about this, i dont care! accidents happen, it didnt happen in the oval orfice on company time.  it's a shame that it wasnt a reporter insted of his best friend-and he wasnt using a .357 insted of a shotgun.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:17:45 AM EDT
[#13]
September 2005...from California.

Only 14% of this country hates the President and his administration like you moonbats.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:24:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I believe you saw what ABC (association of broadcasting communists) wanted you to see.  

The media is full of sh&* and they will show you what they want to show you, in the exact context they want you to see it, and edit out what does not fit their political agenda.

The mass media hates President Bush and Vice President Cheney.  

you are right!! i only saw partial interview of VP...and heard the other ABC announcers saying he show little or no remorse for shooting accident,,and he blamed his laywer friend for not telling them where he was.....

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/skygod99/stfu.jpg
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:31:45 AM EDT
[#15]
How about this change:

I`d Rather Hunt With Dick Cheny then ride with Ted kennedy but, even riding with Kennedy is better then sleeping with Hilary.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:49:29 AM EDT
[#16]
You're a if for no other reason, because you watch ABC...and believe them.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:48:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
www.davezilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/this-is-a-quail.jpg

This was stupid when you posted in the other thread and it is still stupid.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Did ABC really portray it that way?

The interview I watched last night showed Cheney saying it was his own fault, he pulled the trigger, and he felt terrible about it. It was the worst day of his life, etc, etc.

I'll have to admit, up until that interview I was thinking a little less of Cheney, thinking he should man up and admit his mistake, but then last night he did just that. What more do you want? The only thing better he could have done was to do that interview a little earlier, but who knows what might have been going on behind the scenes that made an earlier interview impossible.

I didn't think any less of him for not going on TV or even talking to the media.  Neither they nor we have any real business in this whole thing.  Much ado about nothing.

In fact Whittington, through his spokesman, said exactly that.............much ado about nothing.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top