[#2]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#3]
No, you are smelling your upper lip.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Where did the UN convoy come from?? I'll tell ya. From UN landing craft. That's right amphibious assault. Where did the landing craft come from? C'mon for year now the UN has been assembling and deploying submarines in all inland lakes. The black helicopters were ferrying in the parts to assemble the submarines.

Why are the subs of all countries painted black?? The UN requires it you see the UN will take over all the subs in the world, when they are ready to take over, and doesn't want to have to repaint.

Why do SS109 bullets have steel tips? The UN magnetic research council, that's right the UN has developed magnets so powerful that they can capture bullets in flight.

Did you know that the UN  requires all new tin foil to have homing devices planted in it?? Yup, the UN knows most of it's opponents wear tin-foil beanies whenever the can, so the UN has tin-foil beanie trackin capability.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:44:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Scoff if you will.  I have located one of the detention camps in Pa.  Major Murphy, I challenged you once before, to join me for a little personal recon, and you stopped posting.  Now here it is, do you want to see for yourself, or rudely scoff at the truth while you remain blissfully ignorant?  Do you have the courage to have your worldview challenged and perhaps changed, or are you all mouth and no a$$?  My email address is on my profile.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:49:34 PM EDT
[#7]
A detention camp in Pa.?  ROTFLMAO.  You're kidding, right?

Adjust your tin foil hat.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:52:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't recon it, they will track you with the homing device in your tin-foil beanie.

Gee do you suppose you found a PA DOC site?
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:57:17 PM EDT
[#9]
...yeah folks, it's true paspecops DID email me, and DID offer to take me on a tour of the UN detention camps on US soil.
I suppose it was rude of me to not respond to your email, paspecops, but you've got to understand...

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A RAVING, PARANOID LUNATIC!

...now, of course I could be wrong.  Why don't you just give us the name of the town, or perhaps the grid location, and I'll pop over and have a look-see.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:(:
The UN magnetic research council, that's right .
View Quote

...shhhhhhhh

Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:11:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Northwest of KArthaus, an area known as Piper, on the Quehanna Highway.  It's south of Sinnemahoning, which is near Clearfield.  Sorry, I don't have a detailed map in front of me, but this should get you close enough to find it.  I mean no disrespect, I want you to see this and make up your own mind.  I feel the same way as you do about the lies and disinformation, the truth is alarming enough!
 PA DOC is using part of the site as a 'boot camp,' some of the information that I have is based on an interview with a former co-worker, who used to live in the area.  I am also one of the most sane people that you will ever meet.  I only ask that you have an open mind.
 EDited because I have ten thumbs.......
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:49:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Regardless of the pictures, the UN is the enemy of sovereignty and freedom.  You guys are arguing about hardware while the political show is going on in Washington which includes plans for the death of America.  Read about the CFR, Bildebergers etc. and tell me the UN isn' t the "vehicle" for this assault on national government. Have you seen State Department Bulletin 7277?....read it and understand the future. Quit acting like you know it all.  None of us really do...we can only see the "tracks in the forest"  and suppose that there are wolves about.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey Major Murphy.....ever think there might be something you don't know?   If I had you on patrol in Vietnam, I would have had you put under guard.  Know it alls got people killed.  Suspicious people lived.  No insult intended!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Tin hats vs. Blue hats....

Delusional paranoids vs. Naive Worker Ants

I wish both sides could see the merits of the other side's argument.

It is obvious to me that there is elements of truth to both sides of this equation

Good guys ain't always good and bad guys ain't always bad.

Both sides seem to mirror our political system, 10% radicals vs. 10% reactionaries and 80% thinking what the f is wrong with these guys?

But my personal view...I'd like to remain openly suspicious of any organization that is so blatantly anti-U.S.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:26:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Why would any hard-charging professional soldier or Marine object to serving on a UN "peace-keeping" mission?

Sure the rules of engagement are restrictive but as professionals you should have the discipline to follow your orders even if they are difficult or complex...or even something that you don't particularly believe in, like "nation building."

Isn't it only the wannabes and corn-fed, beer-gutted militia who resent these operations?  After all, it gives them some good talking points to impress their gunshow commando buddies.  Let's them dredge up fictitious post-traumatic stress flashbacks.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#17]
There is a UN flag flying in the breeze next to the U.S. flag at my base.  If you look at it from the street, the UN flag is to the right of the U.S. flag.  In the immortal words of Pee Wee Herman, "What's the significance?  I DON'T KNOW!".  I have no love for the UN whatsoever, but the threat that it poses is continuously overstated by certain vocal people.  You might as well be just as vocal about jock itch.  Now that is something that should concern every Patriot.  Few things are more aggravating than a case of the "great balls of fire" when you're training out in the boonies with your AR.  Do you ever hear this important issue addressed? No, you don't.  It's always something about some stupid truck painted the wrong color.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 12:12:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Sorry, a little paranoia is healthy. You should always be suspicious of governments. It's your duty as a U.S. citizen. Keeps them on their toes.[:D]I don't loose any sleep over a impending U.N. ivasion(who says they're gonna have to bother with an invasion anyways?), but I can't easily dismiss some of the U.N. positions over sovereignty issues, and especially for it's apparent disdain of the U.S. Constitution.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:43:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hey Major Murphy.....ever think there might be something you don't know?   If I had you on patrol in Vietnam, I would have had you put under guard.  Know it alls got people killed.  Suspicious people lived.  No insult intended!
View Quote

There's two types of suspicious:

There's the, "hey Lt., I'm suspicious about that C-rat can in the middle of the trail, I think it might be booby trapped!"

That's called vigilance.

And then there's, "hey Lt., I'm suspicious about that C-rat can in the middle of the trail, I think there may be a tiny VC assassin hiding inside it!" (or, perhaps, a UN convoy)

That's called paranoid and delusional.

I certainly don't claim to "know it all", but I do know these three things:

1. There is no UN invasion, nor will there be, nor are there plans for one.

2. There are no UN detention camps on US soil.

3. While you paranoid morons were wasting your time worrying about far-fetched UN conspiracies, you're going to wake up one morning and find that your 2nd Amendment rights were legislated into oblivion.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 9:58:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Why are some of the dates printed on the photos from 1991,1995,1997? Don't flame me, just asking....
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Why are some of the dates printed on the photos from 1991,1995,1997? Don't flame me, just asking....
View Quote

Probably that's when they were taken.  I've seen these same pictures for several years now.

When a US unit goes on a UN mission it goes something like this:

The unit gets tasked to go to BFE for whatever stupid ass UN mission it is.  They start planning, get specialized training (like countermine, or whatever) for their type of unit and their particular mission.  This is pretty much the same for any deployment.

They paint their vehicles white (if they need to, depends on the mission) with the black "UN" and draw mission specific equipment(like blue beenies, etc). Again this is SOP for any deployment UN or not.  If a unit deploys to Kuwait, they paint their vehicles tan and get dessert stuff.  If they deploy to the Arctic, they paint stuff white and get Arctic stuff.  With UN it's UN stuff.

They load their stuff up on whatever they are using and deploy.  This can be purchase trasport to a port, convoy to the airfield for air movement, convoy to rail-head for rail to port, etc.  Frequently it's a combination of everything, because different equipment requires different handling.  Yet again, this is SOP for a deployment.  We moved the equivelent of the city of Seattle, people, vehilces, everything, 13,000 miles for the Gulf War.  The military trains for moving their stuff all the time, and moves it for nearly every FTX.  

After the mission cycle is complete, they do everything in reverse to get the people and gear back to the US.  These aren't "UN vehicles" in the picture.  These are US vehicles deploying and redeploying just like they've done dozens of times a year.  They just happen to be in UN markings.  They aren't owned by the UN.  They aren't manned by the UN.  They aren't even governed by the UN.  The troops of the owning unit are driving those trucks, following the orders of their own chain of command.  They operate in a normal US fashion (which all foregin military folks will admit is a slightly different style, good and bad) the same as if they were on Team Spirit in the ROK or Reforger in Germany, or Brim Frost in Alaska, or Golden Saber in California, or Cobra Gold in Thailand, or...etc.

Worry less about a US unit redeploying back home and worry more about what Congress is doing to your rights here and now.  Alot of folks just focus on the UN or Red China because they have to believe that there is some super conspiricy behind the loss of our rights.  It's too depressing to think of it as a simple domestic problem that the average Joe feels powerless to stop.  So he orients his anger towards a namable enemy.  It's called coping.  The only people we have to worry about is our own politicians.  They are the ones taking our rights.  They are the ones to confront on our rights.

If you still believe the UN is such a big threat, then the poiticians are still the puppets and the only way the UN can gain access to our guns and women (or guys).  So again, the people to take issue with on this is the AMERICAN POLITICIANS.

Ross
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top