Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#1]

I hope by airstrike he means Trident missiles.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The spec ops guys that we already sent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And who will do the targeting? What nexus will be used to determine a viable target??

The spec ops guys that we already sent.

you mean the ones that have been Actively in Iraq sine oh i don't Know 1991 yeah i said it they have never fucking left.Their up with the Kurds always have always will Specially the CIA based Variant.

Guess the Planes rolling into a certain Big Fucking base here in NC last Night was them about to go on Vacation as well. God speed Spec ops soldiers god speed.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#3]
ISIS should change their name to COBRA just for fun. Work on the acronym.

Fuck the king. You all know he wouldn't do a god damn thing if they somehow leveled the entire eastern sea board. He'd just cry like a bitch and allude to us deserving it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe they should approach the folks they awarded their oil contracts to for help (I think it was China).
View Quote

Kind of surprised that the Chinese have been pretty quiet.
While they don't meddle in the affairs of the locals normally (see Africa), they take any threats to their business investments pretty seriously.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck them. That area has been slaughtering each other for centuries. Let it burn.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top