Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:08:06 AM EST
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How many "want to" versus how many "don't care if another does"?

I'm not calling for anyones rights to be infringed....however, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Go right to the source......right to the Koran....right to what Muhammed actually did and said......

There's your answer.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If some muslims want to try and teach peace, what's wrong with that?

Because it's like a vegan trying to teach me how to cook a nice medium rare Filet Mignon.

This is probably hard for you to believe, but not every muslim wants to chop your head off.

How many "want to" versus how many "don't care if another does"?

I'm not calling for anyones rights to be infringed....however, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Go right to the source......right to the Koran....right to what Muhammed actually did and said......

There's your answer.

This.
It's amazing how many are defending this because it mentions the word "peace."  But then dismiss Shia/Sunni aggressions against each other as nothing to see.
It is absolutely a recruitment model.  Notice where they say "Free Quran?"
Page 1 and we are already comparing to Christianity.  Amazing.

Also, fake as there is no (PBUH) after his name.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:08:33 AM EST
[#2]
Saw the same ad near downtown KC a few months ago. Free hugs!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:08:44 AM EST
[#3]
Quoted:

In summary, GD does not like Islam.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you pissed at a message of peace and love?

If they were putting up posters about forcing you to convert or whatever then I could fully understand it.

Muslim does something bad - GD gets angry at Islam
Muslims try to make their religion more peaceful - GD gets angry at Islam

In summary, GD does not like Islam.

I don't know what forum your reading. GD loves islam and hate Christianity.  If you don't think a guy should be able
to crap on a sidewalk, you hate freedom bro.  Christians are the minority around here.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:08:49 AM EST
[#4]
Quoted:
Having just came back from Turkey after helping with an American led ambulance service...I'm gonna say.....

hmmmm I've seen enough of their love, rape, and violence.

Islam........

View Quote

Were the actions you saw the direct result of them being Muslims, or is that incidental?

Would you say the same thing about "Christian love" after dealing with the murders and violence in American cities?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:09:37 AM EST
[#5]
Quoted:

Er... I hate to burst your bubble here, but Islam has historically been less damaging to foreign cultures than Christians have been.  Compare their trading up and down the entire Indian ocean vs the conquest of the New World by Christians.  Muslims left the local cultures in tact.  Christians actively tried to erase cultures.

It's not really a religion thing.  Christians didn't do that just because they were Christians, obviously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they were putting up posters about forcing you to convert or whatever then I could fully understand it.

Because its bullshit full of lies aimed to lull the sheep in this country to sleep before the slaughter.  Study world history on all the places these maggots has been to in the last several centuries and what they have done to the cultures they destroyed.

Er... I hate to burst your bubble here, but Islam has historically been less damaging to foreign cultures than Christians have been.  Compare their trading up and down the entire Indian ocean vs the conquest of the New World by Christians.  Muslims left the local cultures in tact.  Christians actively tried to erase cultures.

It's not really a religion thing.  Christians didn't do that just because they were Christians, obviously.

I didn't understand the poster put up comparing Christianity to Islam.
I read the poster to claim things that it doesn't practice. In US city where a certain practicing peaceful individuals blew up a group of people just minding their own business.
I would say there is legit cause for anger, especially if I lived in Boston
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:10:47 AM EST
[#6]
Arfcom bitches about Muslims not promoting peace.

Muslims put up billboard promoting peace.

Arfcom bitches about Muslims some more.

Comedy gold.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:12:43 AM EST
[#7]
Quoted:

I read the poster to claim things that it doesn't practice. In US city where a certain practicing peaceful individuals blew up a group of people just minding their own business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because its bullshit full of lies aimed to lull the sheep in this country to sleep before the slaughter.  Study world history on all the places these maggots has been to in the last several centuries and what they have done to the cultures they destroyed.

By comparing it with something the person is familiar with, you expose their inconsistency.

Edit: Do you think there would be a legit cause for anger if there was a billboard in Northern Ireland promoting Catholicism?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:13:17 AM EST
[#8]
Hhhmmm...
Actually, that is NOT what Muhammad taught

I've read their book
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:13:43 AM EST
[#9]
Quoted:

Comedy gold.
View Quote

Their promotion of peace and love is a blatant lie, that's the issue...
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:15:39 AM EST
[#10]
Quoted:

Comedy gold.
View Quote

"click"
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:17:53 AM EST
[#11]
If Christians put up a billboard with a cross and Christmas tree the butt here and
amongst the libs would be huge, but this is condoned?  

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:19:36 AM EST
[#12]
Phase II
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:20:05 AM EST
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about when some Confederate flag and White-led Rhodesia obsessed nut shoots up a black church?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:21:50 AM EST
[#14]
Quoted:
If Christians put up a billboard with a cross and Christmas tree the butt here and amongst the libs would be huge, but this is condoned?  

View Quote

There are Christian billboards ALL OVER the U.S.!

Seriously, where do you get this imagined contradiction from?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:22:06 AM EST
[#15]
Quoted:

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/sites/default/files/o-rly-640x474_0.jpg

They aren't...like ...known Historically, for centuries for doing exactly that, are they?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/sites/default/files/o-rly-640x474_0.jpg

They aren't...like ...known Historically, for centuries for doing exactly that, are they?

You mean like Americans Brits, Christians, or any other group with "we know best" ideology.?

Sure.

However the billboard posted says nice things and is a proclamation of peace.

Getting bent out of shape over a message peace and love is farcical. Get pissed off if they don't stick to it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:23:41 AM EST
[#16]
Quoted:

It's amazing the world view people can get when they avoid the real world and themselves in right wing outrage blogs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can pay for a billboard full of lies, too.  I just expect that if a Christian group did the same on the other side of the highway, they city government would force them to take it down.

They probably would or it would be headline news on all of the cable news channels. But we all know islam is the lefts religion of choice.

That's idiotic.

It's amazing the world view people can get when they avoid the real world and themselves in right wing outrage blogs.

Sorry im not a progressive as you.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:25:51 AM EST
[#17]

What about when some Confederate flag and White-led Rhodesia obsessed nut shoots up a black church?
View Quote

Is that the topic of conversation here now? I don't understand what you wan me to say. It was a fucked up thing.
Other than that I don't know enough about the issue
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:25:56 AM EST
[#18]
Is this a fire mission?

Call the # to waste their money? Get a free Kuran with postage paid by them? My recycle bin isn't full. There's room for more trash.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:26:26 AM EST
[#19]
Not to peaceful when someone actually reads it

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Hadith Number 6985.

Chapter : The Last Hour would not come until a person would pass by a grave and wish that he should have been the occupant of that grave because of this calamity.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:28:18 AM EST
[#20]
Quoted:

Most of the bad shit in this world presently is caused by.......islam, so yeah, don't trust them at all even when they pretend to be "peaceful" because they are not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the bad shit in this world presently is caused by.......islam, so yeah, don't trust them at all even when they pretend to be "peaceful" because they are not.

Bad shit in the world is not caused by Islam. Bad shit is caused the desire for power and greed.

Religion is just a vehicle used to manipulate others into doing the bidding of the orchestrators.  Just like politics.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:30:45 AM EST
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can pay for a billboard full of lies, too.  I just expect that if a Christian group did the same on the other side of the highway, they city government would force them to take it down.

They probably would or it would be headline news on all of the cable news channels. But we all know islam is the lefts religion of choice.

That's idiotic.

When you start to view reality as a front in the culture war, you might have slipped too far into the derp end.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:30:59 AM EST
[#22]
Don't like them, don't trust them.  

Billboards are like the internet.  Everyone can't be a French model.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:31:16 AM EST
[#23]
Quoted:

Bad shit in the world is not caused by Islam. Bad shit is caused the desire for power and greed.

Religion is just a vehicle used to manipulate others into doing the bidding of the orchestrators.  Just like politics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been saying this for years and years
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:31:42 AM EST
[#24]

Quoted:

Comedy gold.
View Quote

No, we bitch about Muslims condemning terrorism. They have all kinds of messages about peace. CAIR is always running around telling us about how peaceful Islam is. I'm sick of messages about peace. I want to see actual peace, and I want to see opposition and condemnation of people who prefer murder and mayhem.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:32:13 AM EST
[#25]
Meh, it's a free country, zero butthurt over their billboard.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:33:20 AM EST
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comedy gold.

Depends on the muslims you are dealing with.  I'd you are dealing with the likes of ISIS then you are 100% correct.  However most muslims I know would to out of their way to point out that ISIS is not islamic in any way.

If you are however dealing with the significantly larger number of Musims out there who are quietly getting on with their lives and hold no animosity to anyone then you couldn't be more wrong.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:33:29 AM EST
[#27]
Quoted:

Chapter : The Last Hour would not come until a person would pass by a grave and wish that he should have been the occupant of that grave because of this calamity.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
View Quote

Look everybody, I'm going to say I'm quoting the Koran, then not quote the Koran because I am too ignorant to know what "Hadith" means. But, I am an internet expert on Islam, what with my bad-ass cut and paste skills!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:34:15 AM EST
[#28]
messed up the quote tree.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:35:10 AM EST
[#29]

Paid for by ICNA?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Circle_of_North_America

In July 2002 Anwar al-Awlaki, believed to be a senior talent recruiter and motivator for al-Qaeda who had contact with three of the 9/11 hijackers, the Fort Hood shooter, and the Christmas Day bombing suspect (Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab), spoke at a joint ICNA/MAS convention in Baltimore with Siraj Wahhaj.[citation needed] In fact, ICNA maintains that until 2007, many American Muslims enthusiastically listened to lectures by al-Awlaki. It also maintains that at that time al-Awlaki was "level headed."[21]

Anwar al-Awlaki was not accused at the time of having any links to extremism, terrorism, or violence. After evidence was brought against al-Awlaki in 2010, the ICNA Shariah Council strongly denounced al-Awlaki's views, actions, and connections to terrorism, repudiating his ideology as a "call of hate" and called upon American Muslims to reject al-Awlaki's views.[21]

Steven Emerson and his Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT) have accused ICNA of militant Islamic fundamentalism, and of supporting terrorist attacks.[22][23] Training guides advocate waging jihad to establish sharia in the West.[24]

In 2009 and 2010, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) accused the ICNA of inviting extremist and anti-semitic speakers to its conferences that serve as platforms for extremist views.[25][26] ICNA responded to ADL's allegations by saying that its conferences have always been held under the objective of rejecting extremism. ICNA's statement also supported the defence of human rights for Jewish and Israeli people, but demanded the defence of human rights for Palestinians as well.[27]

In 2013, the Dhaka based International War Crimes Tribunal found Ashrafuz Zaman Khan, former president of the group's New York chapter, together with Chowdhury Mueen-Uddin in absentia, guilty of abducting, torturing and murdering nine Dhaka University teachers, six journalists and three doctors during the liberation war of Bangladesh in 1971. The presiding judge of the tribunal said the prosecution proved all the 11 charges against the two 'beyond reasonable doubt' and ordered that both Ashraf and Mueen-Uddin be 'hanged by the neck till they are dead'. [28] His name was removed from the ICNA-New York web page on October, 2013 but he remains listed as the northeastern contact for the North American Imam's Federation. [29]

In 2014, ICNA published an article in support of Ghulam Azam,[30] who was convicted by Bangladeshi special tribunal for war crimes during Bangladesh Liberation War.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:35:36 AM EST
[#30]
Quoted:

Depends on the muslims you are dealing with.  I'd you are dealing with the likes of ISIS then you are 100% correct.  However most muslims I know would to out of their way to point out that ISIS is not islamic in any way.

If you are however dealing with the significantly larger number of Musims out there who are quietly getting on with their lives and hold no animosity to anyone then you couldn't be more wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comedy gold.

From my understanding of the Quran, from 2 college courses on Islam 15 years ago, the billboard is a blatant lie.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:36:01 AM EST
[#31]

Quoted:
Look everybody, I'm going to say I'm quoting the Koran, then not quote the Koran because I am too ignorant to know what "Hadith" means. But, I am an internet expert on Islam, what with my bad-ass cut and paste skills!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Steinhab has been giving you a run for your money, but after this performance, you remain the undisputed Cheif Defender of Their Fath.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:37:56 AM EST
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, yeah right! When Muslims actually do "more peaceful" shit like Christians (e.g., help people who aren't of their faith) I might change my perception of them. Until then, I agree with the rest of GD, this is just BS propaganda for the weak-minded.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:39:30 AM EST
[#33]
Not in my AO
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:40:44 AM EST
[#34]
Quoted:

Let me know when Muslims come anywhere close to being the majority religion in the US.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And they will be polite and nice , till they get close to being the majority then they'll start to change things, make demands  and force their faith into everyone's lives

Let me know when Muslims come anywhere close to being the majority religion in the US.  

They aren't the majority in England either and that country is sinking into Sharia, explain that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:41:36 AM EST
[#35]
Quoted:

LOL, yeah right! When Muslims actually do "more peaceful" shit like Christians (e.g., help people who aren't of their faith) I might change my perception of them. Until then, I agree with the rest of GD, this is just BS propaganda for the weak-minded.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What makes you think Muslims don't help non-Muslims?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:42:03 AM EST
[#36]
Quoted:

They aren't the majority in England either and that country is sinking into Sharia, explain that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And they will be polite and nice , till they get close to being the majority then they'll start to change things, make demands  and force their faith into everyone's lives

Easy.  That's not true.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:42:39 AM EST
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious question, what makes you think they do?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:42:54 AM EST
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

link?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:44:26 AM EST
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, for one.

For two, I've actually talked to and worked with Muslims.
For three, organizations like the Red Crescent exist.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:44:38 AM EST
[#40]
Quoted:
Yeah, he was really peaceful. Pacifist even.
View Quote

When he wasn't lopping off heads, stealing caravan booty, taking slaves and sleeping with 9 year olds....
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:44:40 AM EST
[#41]
Quoted:

From my understanding of the Quran, from 2 college courses on Islam 15 years ago, the billboard is a blatant lie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comedy gold.

Then they will have to prove otherwise, won't they?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:45:29 AM EST
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just give it a few more years.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:45:44 AM EST
[#43]
Quoted:
If some muslims want to try and teach peace, what's wrong with that?
View Quote

Taquila.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:46:17 AM EST
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Multiple first hand experiences in my case.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:46:41 AM EST
[#45]
Quoted:

Nope.  Don't plan on it either.

However, my question is why somebody can be opposed to *this* particular message as conveyed on the OP's billboard?  What's wrong with a message that professes peace and love?

It's the same as non-Christians who point out the inconsistencies in the Bible when one of Jesus' beatitudes is expressed publicly, in an effort to discredit the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you read the Quran?  This isn't even a religion, it's a legal structure.  You can entertain Sharia law, it's the end goal whether you want to naively believe this is the religion of peace or not.

Nope.  Don't plan on it either.

However, my question is why somebody can be opposed to *this* particular message as conveyed on the OP's billboard?  What's wrong with a message that professes peace and love?

It's the same as non-Christians who point out the inconsistencies in the Bible when one of Jesus' beatitudes is expressed publicly, in an effort to discredit the same.

I'm also leery of Bible fundamentalist.  However, I don't see the level of hate action/intolerance, so it doesn't compare the same.  I think putting any "religion" on a billboard is stupid, but the more in your face one's not surprisingly get more negative feedback.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:47:08 AM EST
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From 0.9% to >50% in just a few years.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:47:34 AM EST
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you saying their religion isn't very peaceful to begin with?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:47:56 AM EST
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If they truly cared about spreading a message of peace and love, it'd be in Arabic.

The fact that it's in English means that their message is "don't judge the 1% by the actions of the 99%."

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:47:58 AM EST
[#49]
Fuck islam
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:48:24 AM EST
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

No alcohol in the cabs. Or rescue dogs.
Page / 8
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.