Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:41:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CarmelBytheSea, you're a valuable asset to the team.
View Quote
Concur.
I've encouraged him to un-ass that shithole, but it takes balls (and more patience than I have) to stick around there.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:43:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:44:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure the replies to that twitter post gave me cancer
View Quote
LOL you too?  I read those comments and thought, Jesus are Americans this fucking stupid or is it just people drawn to make Twitter accounts.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:44:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oh I am afraid, alright.   I am afraid I haven't prepared nearly as well as I should have.     That is going to change.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:56:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I bet he'd suddenly care about free speech if the Berkley admin fired him for his...

He needs to learn that capitalism exists even in Marxist utopia, it's called the black market and it's the only way to get what you need as government distribution of anything sucks balls.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:56:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:58:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
CarmelBytheSea, you're a valuable asset to the team.
View Quote
I REALLY hate communists ............... and jihadists........since the cold war & OEF to free speech events, I wage my battles against enemies of the Republic, both foreign and domestic
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:02:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He is a white guy and teaches in the African Studies department. He is also an "expert" on Marxist theory.
View Quote
Yet another sign of the failure of higher education in America.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:03:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is a white guy and teaches in the African Studies department. He is also an "expert" on Marxist theory.
Call it what it is... Indoctrination.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:04:39 AM EDT
[#10]
It'd be a shame if some of these fools started just disappearing.

That would be tragic.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:05:10 AM EDT
[#11]
I also called out the OC Weekly for supporting antifa down in Orange County over the weekend, which generated 2,317 views

@Henry_Gunn  Aug 21
#Antifa supporter writes article for OC Weekly #fakenews twitter.com/OCWeekly/statu…
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:05:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
If someone is doing something, and they are failing, and they continue to do what they were doing, then they aren't failing.

You just haven't realize what they are doing successfully yet.  

These people have not failed.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:07:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That would be tragic.
View Quote
I'd love to see them hanging from lamp posts but IMHO it isn't quite WTFBBQSHTF time.

The ironic part is that if they ever got their "Communist Revolution" they would be the first to go.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:08:04 AM EDT
[#14]
As a kid, I got the chance to tour East Berlin, while the wall was still up.  It was grim, depressing, and lethal to the human spirit.  And that was what they LET us see.  I remember the escape museum at Checkpoint Charlie, and the lengths and risks that people would go to, to escape from the east, was also a powerful lesson, which left an indelible mark on my young mind.  I learned about the Stasi, and the informant web that they had.  These things and more have left me with a burning hatred of communism and communists, and scorn for the fucking idiots who actually want that kind of system.  I will fight to my last breath to keep my son from having to live under the yoke of communism.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:13:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Commies reveal their true colors.

Free Speech is poison to them and their cause. 

They want everyone being mindless worker bees. In the same image as the "New Soviet Man".

Fuck Commies
View Quote
Everyone will be equal comrade!  Except the brilliant intellectuals like him of course.  He deserves special treatment.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:13:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'd love to see them hanging from lamp posts but IMHO it isn't quite WTFBBQSHTF time.

The ironic part is that if they ever got their "Communist Revolution" they would be the first to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be tragic.

First if "We" win, Second if "They" win.

Revolution always eats its own, ever since France 1789.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:15:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Go suck a cock sweet pea.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:20:06 AM EDT
[#18]
What was that line from the 50s?  Seems appropriate these days...(like it ever stopped being appropriate)

Something something commie for mommy?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:20:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Everyone will be equal comrade!  Except the brilliant intellectuals like him of course.  He deserves special treatment.
View Quote
He's going to the gulag, first.

Commies have an unadulterated hatred for educated folks.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:26:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
To a rabid leftist Jew, a right leaning Jew is the worst kind of abomination.  like a Jewish version of an "Uncle Tom."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a member of your tribe,he might listen to you better than the rest of us
To a rabid leftist Jew, a right leaning Jew is the worst kind of abomination.  like a Jewish version of an "Uncle Tom."
*knows them feels intensifies*

Being a Jew sure sure sounds like being a tranny; 80% of our people are commie shitbags that deserve a helicopter ride, and they both have a burning hatred for those of us that reject their ideology. They go totally crazy on me at rallies or social media.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:26:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pol Pot is holding on Line #2 and Mao is on Line #3.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:28:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Being a Jew sure sure sounds like being a tranny; 80% of our people are commie shitbags that deserve a helicopter ride, and they both have a burning hatred for those of us that reject their ideology.
View Quote
Who are the "both?"
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:29:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Who are the "both?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Being a Jew sure sure sounds like being a tranny; 80% of our people are commie shitbags that deserve a helicopter ride, and they both have a burning hatred for those of us that reject their ideology.
Who are the "both?"
My rabid leftist fellow trannies and your rabid leftist fellow Jews, respectively.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:32:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Man did that take me too long to notice that. Okay, ankle tackle.... guy jumps over the pile...running back had fallen forward. He misses the first grab and just got cheek, so he had to go back in more and dig deeper.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:42:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Frankly, they are beginning to poke the bear too hard.

It's only a matter of time until someone offs one of these public figurehead antifa supporters.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:43:37 AM EDT
[#26]
I bet he would be screaming for uncle sams boys when a true communist country decided to put its boot on his throat.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:55:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Guys like him demonstrate the danger of only studying theory and not learning application.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:56:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

My rabid leftist fellow trannies and your rabid leftist fellow Jews, respectively.
View Quote
Ahhhh.

Fair enough.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:21:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We are going to find out if berkley admin wants to keep the peace or not.
View Quote
Or who's running that asylum exactly. Calling the administration Nazi appeasers can't be good for ones employment prospects.

I just hope the thought police have their students well protected from dangerous ideas. Its a safe, Berkley way
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:23:49 AM EDT
[#30]
He looks like a douche.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:22:57 AM EDT
[#31]
He'll walk around a corner(too close) one day and get a 2x4 across the face if he's not careful....
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:29:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
And then they get their panties in a twist when the 'Nazis' punch back.
View Quote
He styled himself as Indiana Jones     Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:39:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Hey Camel, do you have a tweet where he outright says he's antifa?  Let's just say I have someone I'd pass it on to if I can.  Checking now as well.

Edit: got one of him sharing antifa stuff.  Forwarded to someone Fabulous, or at least their staff. 
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:56:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Hey Camel, do you have a tweet where he outright says he's antifa?  Let's just say I have someone I'd pass it on to if I can.  Checking now as well.

Edit: got one of him sharing antifa stuff.  Forwarded to someone Fabulous, or at least their staff. 
View Quote
Go to Berkeley antifa and screen shot the original                                     Replying to @LilBillHaywood @reclaimuc and @shane_bauer    
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:00:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Go to Berkeley antifa and screen shot the original                                     Replying to @LilBillHaywood @reclaimuc and @shane_bauer    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

forwarded.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:04:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:12:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Holy shit after skimming his posts back to February, I noticed about 20% of his tweets are "I hate white people or white people suck"
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:21:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

forwarded.
View Quote
@NorthPolar He was there on the day Milo was going to speak, posted burning Sproul plaza photo and made these comments
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:35:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Holy shit after skimming his posts back to February, I noticed about 20% of his tweets are "I hate white people or white people suck"
View Quote
If I wrote something like that, but with the races reversed... holy shit I'd be turbo-fired and unemployable anywhere but manual labor ever again.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:38:51 AM EDT
[#40]
What is it with these guys? They don't instill much fear in me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:41:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What is it with these guys? They don't instill much fear in me.
View Quote
Then you don't know History.

Rhodesia, South Africa, Haiti, Soviet Russia, Cambodia, East Germany, Romania, Yugoslavia, and on and on.

ETA:
These aren't places on a Map, they are places where people who believe like these guys do, and they put their beliefs into practice.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:43:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
@NorthPolar He was there on the day Milo was going to speak, posted burning Sproul plaza photo and made these comments
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

forwarded.
If I'm right, people are likely to be poking at his twitter history or have already started.  No way for me to know for sure, but I'd say it's a good guess.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:47:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If I'm right, people are likely to be poking at his twitter history or have already started.  No way for me to know for sure, but I'd say it's a good guess.  
View Quote
I keep finding more the further back I go
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:52:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:31:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Academia is the enemy.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 6:41:27 AM EDT
[#46]
If the antifa had balls, they would unmask themselves so their mommies and daddies could see what kind of rabid trash they raised and are putting through college/brainwashing.

However, they loves them some capitalist cash.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:02:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Being a Jew sure sure sounds like being a tranny; 80% of our people are commie shitbags that deserve a helicopter ride, and they both have a burning hatred for those of us that reject their ideology. They go totally crazy on me at rallies or social media.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a member of your tribe,he might listen to you better than the rest of us

Comrade Stalin had no love of them either. Looks up the Doctors' plot. It was a planned antisemitic purge of the USSR's Jews. Luckily for them; Comrade Joe kicked the bucket either by shitting himself to death or getting a 7.62x38r to the back of the neck. 
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:04:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stalin is on Line #4. Said something about Doctors and Archipelagos.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:07:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:14:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Oh.....this should be a hoot...
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top