Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The US will never do what it takes to 'win'. The only way to actually 'win' is to rid this country of drug addicts.

Not true. Read "Killing Pablo" -it's practically a textbook on how you win a Narco Insurgency and WE wrote it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Napolitano has to be one of the biggest complete and utter failures of any government official in recent years.

In an administration full of idiots, she's right there at the top.    
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#4]
"Cartels" are so 2010, they're "undocumented pharma-capitalists", after the State of the Union address....
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:35:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What it Obongos plan of action? To provide them maps? The Obama administration won't do anything.

first they will say stop. then if they don't comply they will say stop louder..

The violence has already reached across the border, so I am not sure what that idiot is waiting for.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:40:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I doubt they would do shit. Get some abrams down there, have them ready to roll. That would send a message.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:46:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm waiting for the shout out to all the vatos who are keeping the violence on their side of the border.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:49:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:52:40 PM EDT
[#9]
The time for talking has been past for a LONG time.

Its like watching the in-laws dicipline their children for the 453rd time.

"you better not do that again."
they disobey
"I told you not to do that"
they continue to disobey
"if you dont stop your not getting dessert"
this sends the kids over the edge into a tantrum
"ok, you can have your dessert"

Talk, talk, and more talk. If we were serous we would aready have the NG Infantry creating an air-tight seal on the border.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:52:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wonder who does her hair?

I think they use this:

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on Monday warned Mexico's drug cartels that any attempt to bring their violent tactics across the border would produce a powerful reaction.

"I'm quaking in my pointy toed boots"

~Juan Carlos de la Puku Pinche Gringo Dikez

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Also from the article:

Napolitano also argued that while there are deep concerns about the violence by the cartels, those who describe the U.S.-Mexico border as overrun with violence and out of control were off the mark.

"This statement –– often made only to score cheap political points –– is just plain wrong," she said.

CVN

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm not at all worried. The Head of DHS has assured me that the border is as secure as it has ever been, and on this very site A_ person has assured me that the cartels have no desire to perform violent acts in the US.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:18:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The US will never do what it takes to 'win'. The only way to actually 'win' is to rid this country of drug addicts.

But a complete and true Shock and Awe strike against the cartels would be awesome.

By that logic, the only way to stop rapists is to stop producing good looking women?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:24:31 PM EDT
[#15]
"don't even think about it" lol, I think that's a little late. So whatever her response is supposed to be to their ignoring her threat is overdue.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:26:19 PM EDT
[#16]
My God, what a complete shower of useless bastards is this administration.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#17]
This administration is impotent, and on the off chance they actually grow a spine the reprisal will probably result in "we" being much less free and a few scapegoat cartel heads jailed or dead only to be replaced in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:31:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano = TOOLCARPETMUNCHER

Fixed
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

this cartel stuff wouldve made an awesome season of 24

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:45:57 PM EDT
[#20]
What's Janet Incompetanos' plan?  Take guns away from Americans to prevent them from flowing south?  And I wasn't aware that the violence was stopping at the border.  What are they waiting for?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:46:25 PM EDT
[#21]
they will use all the harsh language in the United States arsenal and defeat them...........

same old shit talk is all I heard.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I think she just encouraged the cartels to do more damage.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder who does her hair?

I think they use this:

http://img.shoppingnexus.com/products/weed-eater-gas-trimmer-and-edger.jpg

Nope....gets it done at Chainsaw Charlie's and fluffed and buffed with a pine branch

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#24]
This would probably work: "Dear Cartels: If you bring the violence across the border, we'll legalize Marijuana and seriously hurt you where you care: your pocket books."
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#25]
any attempt to bring their violent tactics across the border would produce a powerful reaction.

The available evidence does not support this statement.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:07:24 PM EDT
[#26]
I hear the new plan is to have TSA fondle their junk as they go back and forth across the border. That should teach them!
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We should reinforce the message with sending some JDAMs on those large cartel complexes.

Clear and Present Danger?

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#28]
The US won't take the actions that we need to because of political correctness.

As much as I am against violence and killing, I understand that there are people who just cannot be reasoned with in any way, shape or form. The only solution against these drug cartels is to send them a big..VERY big message that we won't take it.... Something in the laser guided 2000+ lb. range dropped right on their HQ.  Maybe a few M1 tanks with other heavy armor and air support in a few border fortess towns to demonstrate what it means to mess with the US military. they might have second thoughts at that point. If not, a few Tomahawks might change their mind...
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:13:21 PM EDT
[#29]
She'll have an army of dyke driven suburus with anti Bush stickers waiting for them.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But a complete and true Shock and Awe strike against the cartels would be awesome.

By that logic, the only way to stop rapists is to stop producing good looking women?

Really?

Drugs are brought into this country to supply who?

With out the demand...

Ah what does it matter, why would someone be for a country that doesn't have drug addicts causing the war of bring drugs into the country

Let's just ask if Obama will take a real stand against Mexico and the cartel problem...
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#31]
A little saber-rattling never hurt anyone.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A little saber-rattling never hurt anyone.

I dont see it as saber rattling, I see it more as a call out to the cartels
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:15:42 PM EDT
[#34]
And the Mexican cartels exclaimed, "FUCK THAT PUTO!"

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:18:44 PM EDT
[#35]
I propose a solution.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:27:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Breaking News. Mexico.

All Cartel members died today after hearing the head of the US Homeland Security Department. They laughed themselves to death upon hearing her statements. Scientists at the Mexican Department of Science could only shake their heads in amazement at the outcome.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Build the fence...

a security design that is based on the Israeli fences in Gaza and on the West Bank that have reduced terrorist attacks there by 95% or more. In order to be effective, a fence should not be easy to compromise by climbing over it with a ladder, cutting through it with wire cutters, ramming it with a vehicle, or tunneling under it undetected. No fence can be a 100% impenetrable barrier but, a good design will be time-consuming enough to breach that Border Patrol agents can be alerted and arrive at a point of attempted incursion before any illicit crossing can be completed

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top