Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:30:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Sorry, US role in WW-1 was a minor one. WW-2 was a different story.

Sorry but however minor it was the deciding factor, France would not have survived without our minor help.

Think whatever you want. I am not a French and I don't care about what they have.

They why spout off about things you have no knowledge of…

Believe me, you have no clue what are you talking about. If you are serviceman, I hope and prey that you will never be their opponent..

More verbal gymnastics and NO substance…

That is incredible spew out bull and when called on it avoid the subject, you have little idea of history and admitted no knowledge of current US or French military capability and have proved that.

I assure you, my Canuck friend, most of the rabid anti-French, anti-Israeli, anti-whatever crowd here has likely never left their home state.

I assure you France is no friend of the United States and all the irrelevant diversion you want to throw out will not change that fact.

Again, MM, stay away from military.........
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#2]
are they going to chop of there wee wee's LOL.  sorry
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:50:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm just curious, how many of the French haters have a passport?  

I do.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:23:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm just curious, how many of the French haters have a passport?  

I do.

+1
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:40:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

French Canadian?

Fuck the Kanucks.  They didn't back us during Iraq Freedom. Spinless ingrates.  If SHTF who are they going to call for help??????

We backed you in Afghanistan.  We went there to avenge our neigboors as well as our own citizens who died in Twin Towers, may they rise again.

We did not want to go in Iraq.  I personally supported going in to check if there are WMA and to topple the Saddam.  After that I was saying go home.  Not staying there for more than a year.

.  Sorry, but our intelligence knew that there are no WMD there any more.
The majority of fallen US soldiers lost their life after the major operations were over and after Sadam Sure we have morons in our government too.

As for asking for help,LS2, we are crazy and equiped enough to fight for ourselves.  And if you think that we are cowards and pussies just read some litearture about Her Majesty Canadian soldiers.  If thats not enough, ask US soldiers who had a chance to see Canucks in action.  If even thats not convincing, come up here, we will show you.  

Sorry,  I knew I was going to get ripped by someone on that post. You didn't have to send troops, But Canada was not there for moral support, Voting against us.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I have yet to meet a soldier from Canada, France, Korea, Israel or any of numerous other countries people like to bitch about that wasn't 100% behind us.

The only countries whose soldiers I have ever heard mock or condemn American actions have been Romania (one guy who was clearly a Communist missing the old days) and Egypt.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The french helped us win the Revolutionary War?

Becasue they sent over a few   military men to help out?

Or am I missing the cemetaries on a map where THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of frenchmen are buried here that took control of liberating  helped liberate our country?

Some historians believe that if it were not for French regulars the British may have been successful in winning the war...
I don't know... I wasn't there, but it's possible.

The French were pretty much an irellivence in the War of Independence. Britain had no real heart in the fight trowards the end, it was a very unpopular war with the British public who regarded it as a war with their 'own people', the Army was losing heart and King George III (who was a German) had to import German Hessian Mercenaries to carry on because many 'British' troops either went over to the republican side or showed a disinclination to fight.

As usual, the French showed an amazing ability to blow up their miniscule contribution to enormous proportions, rather like the myth of the supposed 'French Resistance' liberating France in WWII…

ANdy
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:02:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If the French hate USA so much then why did they have so many commemorations for 9-11

Commemorations are easy, especially for a country with a guilty concience……

how about the French doing like our Queen did and ordering the US National Anthem to be played instead of the British one at Buckingham Palace on Sept 12? that was a totally unprecedented act of respect, never happened before…

Or our Govenment ordering our military to provide 100% co-operation with the US within hours of the attacks… that's the way a TRUE friend behaves.

ANdy
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Excuse me for pointing this out but this French “bad moments” as you put it has been going on for roughly 150 years.

Not really, rather something like from 1914-1964.

The French became a Naval irellivence in 1805 when the Royal Navy wiped out their Fleet at the Battle of Trafalgar, and their Army when  the Duke of Wellington defeated them at the Battle of Waterloo in 1815……

ANdy
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:16:11 PM EDT
[#10]
vito:

We in the US genuinely appreciate the UK's efforts.

I guess all us rednecks down here south of the GWN in the middle of nowhere drinking our Budweiser have BLINDERS on OUR computers that DO NOT ALLOW US to do ANY sort of research.

So, we're stupid.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:19:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Has France surrendered yet?

+1

+1
Has all of france offered to wear head dress and pray to allah instead of growing a pair
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:22:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:25:09 PM EDT
[#13]
And this just in…… the Frenchies true friends come out in support.

Arafat appeals to kidnappers
From correspondents in Ramallah, West Bank
August 30, 2004

PALESTINIAN leader Yasser Arafat today issued an urgent call for the immediate release of two French journalists taken hostage in Iraq.

"In the name of the Palestinian people and the Palestinian leadership, I urgently call for the release of the French journalists, that their lives may be saved and they be released as soon as possible," he said in an appeal to the kidnappers, the Islamic Army in Iraq.

"These journalists are helping the Iraqi cause and the Palestinian cause.

"We want guarantees for our friends who stand behind our fight."

Radio France correspondent Christian Chesnot and Georges Malbrunot, of Le Figaro newspaper, went missing in Iraq on August 20.

At the weekend, the Islamic Army in Iraq claimed responsibility for the kidnapping and demanded that Paris rescind a ban on the wearing of Muslim headscarves in state schools within 48 hours.

The same group kidnapped and later killed Italian journalist Enzo Baldoni.

French President Jacques Chirac said he would immediately dispatch his foreign minister to the Middle East to help negotiate the release of the two journalists.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,10613197%255E1702,00.html
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:35:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
And this just in…… the Frenchies true friends come out in support.

Arafat appeals to kidnappers
From correspondents in Ramallah, West Bank
August 30, 2004

PALESTINIAN leader Yasser Arafat today issued an urgent call for the immediate release of two French journalists taken hostage in Iraq.

"In the name of the Palestinian people and the Palestinian leadership, I urgently call for the release of the French journalists, that their lives may be saved and they be released as soon as possible," he said in an appeal to the kidnappers, the Islamic Army in Iraq.

"These journalists are helping the Iraqi cause and the Palestinian cause.

"We want guarantees for our friends who stand behind our fight."

Radio France correspondent Christian Chesnot and Georges Malbrunot, of Le Figaro newspaper, went missing in Iraq on August 20.

At the weekend, the Islamic Army in Iraq claimed responsibility for the kidnapping and demanded that Paris rescind a ban on the wearing of Muslim headscarves in state schools within 48 hours.

The same group kidnapped and later killed Italian journalist Enzo Baldoni.

French President Jacques Chirac said he would immediately dispatch his foreign minister SURRENDER to the Middle East to help negotiate the release of the two journalists.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,10613197%255E1702,00.html

fixed!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top