BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:39:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't care about AR15 v. Moisin-Nagant.

I care about training and willpower.  Which of them knows how to shoot and is willing to do so? That is who will win the fight.
View Quote
Generally I would think the person that has put more effort into nicer tools (as a norm and to some extent) would be the one that has the ability to use them.

Granted, some people substitute equipment for training, but putting forth a reasonable effort to get something "nice" shows at least a desire to be better.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:49:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's actually a tactical shawl.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/23/01/437A7D1C00000578-4814686-image-m-109_1503449782447.jpg

I think the guy with the shotgun and duel shemaghs is the informant
It's actually a tactical shawl.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:51:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Generally I would think the person that has put more effort into nicer tools (as a norm and to some extent) would be the one that has the ability to use them.

Granted, some people substitute equipment for training, but putting forth a reasonable effort to get something "nice" shows at least a desire to be better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I care about training and willpower.  Which of them knows how to shoot and is willing to do so? That is who will win the fight.

Nope.  Functional & decent firearm combined with training and will-power to use will ALWAYS trump nice shiny equipment, lack of training, and lack of willpower.

So a guy has a shiny new AR15, so what? That just tells me he had $600-$800 to spend.  As a firearms instructor, I have seen people say "fuck training, I'll just buy an M1A SuperMatch (or other top of the line model) instead" more times than I can remember.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What in the actual fuck!?

Explains why half of GD are never trump fuck faces.

The left is into guns
View Quote
Of course they are.  They want US disarmed.

They are trying to provoke the right into moving first so they can claim self defense and also push their agenda that the right is unhinged.

So far, the right hasn't taken the bait and probably thinks that the left will fire the first shots.....which has more basis because liberalism is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:52:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/23/01/437A7D1C00000578-4814686-image-m-109_1503449782447.jpg

I think the guy with the shotgun and duel shemaghs is the informant
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Tagged for follow up
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:13:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I can't take anyone seriously who wears  a shemagh.
View Quote

@mceggins
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:16:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'll give the upper hand to the group that sticks together and fights as a unit once the shit hits the fan.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:18:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This...

Here's what caught my eye about AK guy.

1) Has a dummy cord on his optic. Someone has taught him not to loose sensitive items.

2) Has need pads on so he maybe used to going prone in a firefight.

3) The most important to me is he has commo. With who is my question? Does ANTIFA have a QRF onsite or do they have over watch somewhere?

4) Wearing red arm bands to support IFF.

Gut feeling = former .MIL or PMC or trained with someone who was.

Can't see suppressor guy but assume the same about him.

View Quote
good catch....
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Why do I feel the John Brown Fun Club is all about photo ops rather than tactical ops?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'll give the upper hand to the group that sticks together and fights as a unit once the shit hits the fan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you are changing the rules of the game into a comparison between "has gear, can shoot, will shoot as individuals" versus "has gear, can shoot, will shoot as a team."  Obviously the latter will win if they can find the former.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So...Nazi Mauser rifle?
View Quote
Yugoslavian.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:57:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Fuckin' lol.  "The John Brown Club"?  You ignorant progressive fucks know that the US Government sent Col. Robert E Lee(yeah, that Lee)and a det of US Marines to capture John Brown and his loyalists at Harper's Ferry?  You also know they killed him during the assault, right?

Liberal ignorance would be comical if it wasn't so fucking sad.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Bet ya that no leftist can take a BCG apart and clean it. 

Progressives arent good at anything beside hate and art that looks like shit. It is why they are leftist and want what others that produce shit have. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#15]
What's really concerning is that there continues to be people showing up heavily armed at political rallies. When are people going to get that as much as arms might be defensive tools, there are some situations where their presence might make the situation worse. As a country we should know better than to allow ourselves to look like a 3d world mess.

ETA- by 3d world mess, I mean armed political factions out in the streets.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Explain?
I don't see anything wrong from either side exercising their rights.
View Quote
I'm OK with this also.

I see this time and time again on this site. People exercising their rights and people get all bent out of shape over it. I don't understand.

It's like the whole concealed carry vs open carry argument. I do both myself. If it's convenient I open carry. If not I conceal carry.

What's the big deal with helping protect your sides opinion, whichever side you are on.

That's what freedom of speech and right to bear arms is all about.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Who wins?

Southern Arizona Militia, a private group, stands guard outside the Phoenix Convention Center before the rally for Trump. Separately, a left-wing group called the John Brown Club brought its own armed watchdogs

https://www.anarchistnews.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/beth_payne.jpg?itok=wx67KkA1
John Brown Club
View Quote

The group of 5-7 people armed with rifles beats the group of three armed with two rifles and a shotgun.

The "militia" would do better to spend more time networking than buying matching uniforms.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:01:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
More ANTIFA.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/198306/IMG_0224-288071.JPG

Two Tax Stamps and a worn AK.  I wouldn't underestimate everyone...
View Quote
Red arm band for IFF?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Nope.  Functional & decent firearm combined with training and will-power to use will ALWAYS trump nice shiny equipment, lack of training, and lack of willpower.

So a guy has a shiny new AR15, so what? That just tells me he had $600-$800 to spend.  As a firearms instructor, I have seen people say "fuck training, I'll just buy an M1A SuperMatch (or other top of the line model) instead" more times than I can remember.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get the concept but I've never seen that in person

Everyone I know with nice gear trains hard and studies tactics
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Who wins?

Southern Arizona Militia, a private group, stands guard outside the Phoenix Convention Center before the rally for Trump. Separately, a left-wing group called the John Brown Club brought its own armed watchdogs

https://www.anarchistnews.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/beth_payne.jpg?itok=wx67KkA1
John Brown Club
View Quote
You can tell which group actually knows how to wear and use their gear. Hint: it ain't the Skinny Jeans Club.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This...

1) Has a dummy cord on his optic. Someone has taught him not to loose sensitive items.

3) The most important to me is he has commo. With who is my question? Does ANTIFA have a QRF onsite or do they have over watch somewhere?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More ANTIFA.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/198306/IMG_0224-288071.JPG

Two Tax Stamps and a worn AK.  I wouldn't underestimate everyone...
This...

We keep seeing the same weapons carried by different folks in the RR/JBGC, which tells me a small handful of guys have what most arfcommers have as a personal collection and pass said collection out to their comrades for demonstrations/photo ops. The easiest to pick out of the crowd is the same Dissipator with the D60 mag carried by at least 4 people at different events. Same guns passed around at the JBGC range day video. So for now, it's just a few dudes that probably know something about something and a bunch of noobs posturing.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:54:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The left is into guns
View Quote
I don't know why anyone assumes leftist cockroaches don't buy guns.

Leftists have historically loved guns, they just don't like when their intended targets have them too.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:54:59 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
The shithead in Boston who got arrested for unregistered handgun had a radio on him, too.

I commented in that thread about it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:56:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Of course they are.  They want US disarmed.

They are trying to provoke the right into moving first so they can claim self defense and also push their agenda that the right is unhinged.

So far, the right hasn't taken the bait and probably thinks that the left will fire the first shots.....which has more basis because liberalism is a mental disorder.
View Quote
The left already has fired the first shots.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Leftists have historically loved guns, they just don't like when their intended targets have them too.
View Quote
^this.  Local gun store I used to frequent and sometimes filled in at had plenty of Democrats and libtards that were regulars.  There have always been armed leftist groups.  They just hide it better thanks to better PR and the Media covering for them.  Its not like the Black Panthers, Nation of Islam and SLA types completely disappeared.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:04:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Fuckin' lol.  "The John Brown Club"?  You ignorant progressive fucks know that the US Government sent Col. Robert E Lee(yeah, that Lee)and a det of US Marines to capture John Brown and his loyalists at Harper's Ferry? You also know they killed him during the assault, right?

Liberal ignorance would be comical if it wasn't so fucking sad.
View Quote
Negative, he was hung in Dec 1859 after being found guilty, in a court of law.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:05:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There is video of that Santa Claus looking militia fucker talking to a DSA commie saying 'If you get attacked then we'll defend you too' before shaking his hand.
View Quote
...he sounds confused.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The left is into guns
View Quote
Communists were all about arming the populace at first. Once the "glorious revolution" was over they rounded them all up.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:11:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I can't take anyone seriously who wears  a shemagh.
View Quote
You misspelled "shawl".
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Ya'll really need to quit assuming that the leftist is by default a stereotypical liberal crybaby. The communist leftist isn't necessarily sucking their thumb waiting for papa government to come save them from the individualist. Many want to and will do whatever it takes to destroy the individual and give power to the collective.

Some of you live is this homoerotic fantasy that the lefty is holding their new rifle with two fingers, afraid of getting icky death on them. They don't worship the gun as some phallic power symbol and will view it as a necessary instrument of the war they're choosing to wage.

In the IRA thread the photos are of the destruction of the "commies". Yeah, the same ilk.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
So far in hand to hand and melee combat the right has held that advantage. Berkeley taught us that ANTIFA scatter like roaches when people on their side start bleeding.

Still there are plenty of leftists who are former mil and fought in the sandbox so I would not discount all of them as soft wimps. I personally know at least one former recon Marine who is as much a lefty as they come and has participated in ANTIFA gayness.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:17:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
As a firearms instructor, I have seen people say "fuck training, I'll just buy an M1A SuperMatch (or other top of the line model) instead" more times than I can remember.
View Quote
Uh-huh.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This...

View Quote
comms look frs/gmrs?  can anyone identify?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So far in hand to hand and melee combat the right has held that advantage. Berkeley taught us that ANTIFA scatter like roaches when people on their side start bleeding.

Still there are plenty of leftists who are former mil and fought in the sandbox so I would not discount all of them as soft wimps. I personally know at least one former recon Marine who is as much a lefty as they come and has participated in ANTIFA gayness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are some leftists who were combat arms but the percentage is pretty small.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:31:01 PM EDT
[#35]
So many people in this thread that care what folks are wearing...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mosin was already falling behind in WW1. If that is what someone selects to defend themselves with it suggests they have little training. The Kar98k was dated when adopted in 1936. The M48 is a Kar98k without the bolt hold open, a minor step backwards for combat use.

Training and willpower are the most important thing but equipment matters and also implies something about someone's level of training. It also suggest how serious someone is.

The odd mix of arms you see with the John Brown group is like you would see if someone like me armed his neighbors. More serious users will have common ammo/mags for the long arms, at least.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Fuck that commie cunt club, I won't claim it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

We keep seeing the same weapons carried by different folks in the RR/JBGC, which tells me a small handful of guys have what most arfcommers have as a personal collection and pass said collection out to their comrades for demonstrations/photo ops. The easiest to pick out of the crowd is the same Dissipator with the D60 mag carried by at least 4 people at different events. Same guns passed around at the JBGC range day video. So for now, it's just a few dudes that probably know something about something and a bunch of noobs posturing.
View Quote
With respect to that, it looked like the chubby dreadlocks girl in the tight jeans was in the older picture and carrying what looked like a Dissipator. Maybe her and the blue shirt dude have the same load out.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Yep looks like a bunch of millionaires to me... Seriously though, as always it's the peasants that do the fighting on both sides of the field.  Brain washed fucks on both sides imho.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Most of the ones I've known haven't owned guns. There are some exceptions, of course.

Also, the hard left commies are a small part. Most of the left has little martial capability.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:40:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Why do people feel the need to dress like this? It make them look stupid. Wana carry a rifle, okay, wear khaki pants and a polo shirt, don't look like a dumb ass.

I'm sure the SS just loves this.

I gotta be the only guy who doesn't own any multicam (or camo) clothing, aside froma Crye hat that someone gave me when they first came out.

eta: Kid on the right looks like "Dad, this is stupid, I want to go home."
View Quote
I thought that was the alt-right uniform these days.  Isn't that what the killer car driver was seen wearing
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Same reason why airsofters buy tier one gear & carry a ton of extra crap during a 5 minute free for all.

Cosplay is half the fun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do people feel the need to dress like this? It make them look stupid. Wana carry a rifle, okay, wear khaki pants and a polo shirt, don't look like a dumb ass.

Same reason why airsofters buy tier one gear & carry a ton of extra crap during a 5 minute free for all.

Cosplay is half the fun.
Is it Cosplay or LARPing, I don't know the difference.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I gotta be the only guy who doesn't own any multicam (or camo) clothing, aside froma Crye hat that someone gave me when they first came out.

View Quote
I got some realtree shit for bow season, but that's it.  I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda fella, don't like dress up.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Why so many posers, and fatties WTF.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:58:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Sam brown wins. They will go to miltiamens home while they are out operating, rape and murder any women and children, then burn it to the ground while celebrating defeat of the non communists
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#48]
It's happening..
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This...

View Quote
The paracord is what he has the front sling hook attached to.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:12:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So many people in this thread that care what folks are wearing...
View Quote
THIS!

What in blue hell are they thinking?

Skinny jeans with a Shemagh and a rifle can kill you PDQ.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top