BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We must convert the liberals coming in tow.

View Quote

Trial by water?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:48:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Florida?
Really?

Bless your heart.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Companies should move out of Texas to more saner places.

Florida?
Really?

Bless your heart.

At-least our cops aren't famous for knocking the wrong house and killing the homeowner in his own kitchen.
Oh, and once amnesty gets forced through. You'll be lucky to be as far right as California.

As far as im concerned. those employees will be in danger. They might mistake Tacomas for Dorners truck and kill them all.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

At-least our cops aren't famous for knocking the wrong house and killing the homeowner in his own kitchen.
Oh, and once amnesty gets forced through. You'll be lucky to be as far right as California.

As far as im concerned. those employees will be in danger. They might mistake Tacomas for Dorners truck and kill them all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida?
Really?

Bless your heart.

You guys are already blue.      
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:03:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida?
Really?

Bless your heart.

This, from a guy who's state is famous for people eating each other's faces while high on bath salts?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This, from a guy who's state is famous for people eating each other's faces while high on bath salts?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida?
Really?

Bless your heart.

That's one guy.

Texas had the guy though his intestines at police.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:31:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida?
Really?

Bless your heart.

We have a GOP governor, GOP supreme court, GOP state congress, and we're purple. where your state wants to put a transgenic feminist as governor and have stricter gun laws than most of the country. You sit at the border with all the Illegals pilgriming to you and settling, bringing narco warfare to your state.
Your state will make California look like a Republican bastion after the strike of pen. Texas is a bad bet.
Oh, and Colt opened up here before Texas.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:57:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We have a GOP governor, GOP supreme court, GOP state congress, and we're purple. where your state wants to put a transgenic feminist as governor and have stricter gun laws than most of the country. You sit at the border with all the Illegals pilgriming to you and settling, bringing narco warfare to your state.
Your state will make California look like a Republican bastion after the strike of pen. Texas is a bad bet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida?
Really?

Bless your heart.

Let's just put this to bed.  We're all fucked...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:59:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Excellent.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:12:25 PM EDT
[#9]
That's a big deal for Torrance, Ca..

Their building there (about 2 mes from me) is friggin huge.. They provide a huge number of very well paying jobs in the area. Both my neighbors on each side of me work for them and a good people..

Fuck California.. I've got my house on the market and hoping I get to TX before Toyota does.. They bring good things..

Sorry Torrance.. Your a good city in a fucked up state..
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:54:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That's a big deal for Torrance, Ca..

Their building there (about 2 mes from me) is friggin huge.. They provide a huge number of very well paying jobs in the area. Both my neighbors on each side of me work for them and a good people..

Fuck California.. I've got my house on the market and hoping I get to TX before Toyota does.. They bring good things..

Sorry Torrance.. Your a good city in a fucked up state..
View Quote
That place is really nice, I went there for some job interviews. They wanted to see an old pay check stub, and I told them no thanks that's private.

This is just the middle of the job exodus from Calif, and with no end in sight. At first it the automotive assemblers, and aerospace industries.

These jobs are being replaced by low wage jobs in retail and hospitality industries.This is exactly what the Calif legislature wants, service jobs that are non-polluting, but the problem is that they don't pay very well. Calif has thousands of 'green" jobs, but the problem them is that there are not very many of them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's one guy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida?
Really?

Bless your heart.

That's one guy.

FREEDOM!!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry TX even without amnesty you are fucked.

A bunch of CA libtards will be infecting your state.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm on my way and live in Torrance / Redondo where Toyota is located..

The people around here are pretty cool.. Almost 50/50 split dem/rep. Lots of shooters and outdoor types. Lots of gun owners on both sides.

Toyota will also bring a lot of people from Japan with them. Like both my neighbors they bring them to work in the states for 2-10 years.. Some stay longer or don't leave. They pay good money for homes and are awesome quite neighbors. The ones on both sides are shooters and both have bought a dozen or more high end rifles and pistols from the shop I used to work.

Don't worry too much Texas.. Some good folks in these parts.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:05:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The people around here are pretty cool.. Almost 50/50 split dem/rep. Lots of shooters and outdoor types. Lots of gun owners on both sides.

Toyota will also bring a lot of people from Japan with them. Like both my neighbors they bring them to work in the states for 2-10 years.. Some stay longer or don't leave. They pay good money for homes and are awesome quite neighbors. The ones on both sides are shooters and both have bought a dozen or more high end rifles and pistols from the shop I used to work.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is good to hear
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:30:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Texas, soon to be the new Commiefornia.  Reason I left Arizona after 18 years.  California transplants screwing up the state.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 12:19:39 AM EDT
[#16]
good.  I was born and raised in Torrance. I suspect that American Honda USA HQ is next.  they are also there in Torrance.
Nissan bailed in 2005 from Gardena which is next door. the sooner that piece of shit state r falls into the ocean the better.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 12:22:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
good.  I was born and raised in Torrance. I suspect that American Honda USA HQ is next.  they are also there in Torrance.
Nissan bailed in 2005 from Gardena which is next door. the sooner that piece of shit state r falls into the ocean the better.
View Quote

What high school did you go to? What year?
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 1:18:22 AM EDT
[#18]
not south or west or torrance.. the other one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 1:21:51 AM EDT
[#19]
The #1 thing keeping the hordes of Californians out of Texas is the weather. Most the cali crybabies get upset because it's too hot.

Also Carls Jr is supposed to move its HQ to Texas in 2015 from cali according to the last update I saw.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 3:44:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Toyota Motor Corp. is moving substantial parts of its U.S. headquarters in Torrance, California, to suburban Dallas as the world’s largest automaker seeks savings from its U.S. sales unit, said people familiar with the matter.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-27/toyota-said-to-plan-to-move-u-s-sales-office-to-texas.html?cmpid=yhoo

View Quote

Gee they didn't head to New York - But Gov Andrew Cuomo said NY is the friendliest-to-business state in the union -  NOT!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top