BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:51:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Can I take a drive up to Canada, buy one of the standard capacity toilets, bring it back and install it legally?
View Quote

[b]Yes, you can thanks to NAFTA!!!![/b]  You can go across the border, buy one and return, no problems!!!!  Thats what my relatives in the Detroit, MI area do when they need to replace one!
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:52:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#3]
The size of my gun,
The size of my flush,
What's next?
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Zeny wants a "Washlet", the power toilet with bidet.[url]www.washlet.com[/url]  One of her friends got one (Husband is independently wealthy), so now SHE has to get one.  Our shitter isn't working properly now, so guess what is next in the Little household.  Oy Vey ist mir!

All I want is one that can handle a man-sized poop without clogging, and goes down the hole the first time, like the American Standard JetFlush!

Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:48:04 PM EDT
[#5]
This is amazing! I see a topic posted that sometime sees maybe 1 or 2 responses. We mention the SHITTER and so far got 3 pages going. Maybe along with the AWB we can get the the toilet ban to sunset also.... BobK
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 4:40:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Another perfect example of the government THINKING they know better and thinking they're help. The low volume ones suck and cause so many headaches all in the name of saving water. I have spend my whole sad life working in the field and one thing I can tell you for sure... 75% of all the toilets in the country are leaking water 24 hours wasting billions of gallons of waer a day. Either because the water level is two high, or the flush valve (rubber flapper or drop ball) has gotten soft (from sitting in water all day, lol, worse if it's clorinated).
 YOU WON'T HEAR IT leaking. If you can it's REALLY bad. Most people think they will hear it if it's leaking... most people are idiots.  You want to save water? Change the stupid $4 flapper 3 or 4 times a year.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top